Conquer Club

CHEATING on CC: we need to talk

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

CHEATING on CC: we need to talk

Postby Murphalot on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:26 am

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
....how often does proper Justice prevail, against multi's on CC?

In FEB 2023, I began to monitor and investigate 3 accounts i suspected of cheating with multi's. Cheating is now confirmed. This has ballooned into approx. 3 ppl using 4-12+ multi's each..... :!: EACH :!:
I began this pursuit because I am furious about being hunted down by these abusers. I am within 1 week of producing my Cheater reports in the other Forum. it is so infuriating that I am considering asking how to volunteer within the multi-hunting squad.

QUESTION #1: is it worth it to request a fellow CC pal to conduct oversight with me on the primary cheater, or should I move forth with my report[s]? I ask due to lacking flexibility to play many games without a Premium.
- how do fellow readers feel about the sacrificial time-consuming task of continuing to surveil the cheater by playing another game or two -while they persist abusing their multi's to cheat others out of points- in order to prove the abuse? Is double-confirmation more helpful? :-s :?:

I have low faith in the enforcement of penalties to cheaters on CC :( . In 2014, I created a report after monitoring a cheater using obvious multi's. It was sooooooo FUCKING OBVIOUS they were cheating - but management was running excuses + interference FOR the cheater. Looking back on those x2 accounts now, a blind fuckin Monkey can see the cheating. MY confidence in proper punishment to true cheaters is waning.

I need to know if the Multi-Hunters on here are legit. The 3 ppl I am currently watching have a shit ton of Premiums. With declining traffic on CC I must ask, does MONEY supersede duty to enforce justice? Will individuals around here scrape the bottom of the CC barrel to attempt to dismiss the Cheaters, in order to preserve the flow of $$$.... ?

This cheater is wrecking my games by using multi's to vent their animosity against me. They have crafted a clear set of game-play positions that Maximize dominance. I would like genuine assurance that Justice will be served. I want to believe you guys have our best game-enjoyment experience at heart.
I know i enjoy shit-talking, so don't get bothered by it when viewing gamechat later on in the games that I list in the abuse reports.

QUESTION #2: does the ADMIN have capability to view ISP's from the users on this website?
.... should I await a volunteer to accompany me into a game or 2 with the cheater, or should I file the reports? What is more effective?
I am not floating away on a cloud of fluffy false conviction. These people are fuckin cheating; i will not allow them to get away with it. I am open to receiving advice through Private Messages regarding the process of setting up a sting.

Thanks
-your empathic, potty-mouthed, warm-hearted Murph :)
Major Murphalot

Re: CHEATING on CC: we need to talk

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:30 am

Wtf is this lol

My favorite part.

I am open to receiving advice through Private Messages regarding the process of setting up a sting.

I love publicly announcing that you're going to set up a sting :lol:
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:34 am

Oh. Right. I remember you. Now all of that idiocy makes more sense.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:55 am

Question 1:
I have low faith in the enforcement of penalties to cheaters on CC :( . In 2014, I created a report after monitoring a cheater using obvious multi's

Generally you should make a report and if you find more evidence feel free to post it. Addressing the above though, thereā€™s only so much one can do if the evidence isnā€™t there. We have guidelines and requirements and you canā€™t just bust someone based on conjecture and hopes and dreams. Generally, there needs to be proof of some kind.

But youā€™d waste a lot less energy if you just made the report, we get reports on a nearly daily basis and handle a lot. Some are super easy busts and you might be wasting a lot of time and energy for something that could take us a min.

We bust a lot of people with premium accounts. Thatā€™s certainly not a consideration, if theyā€™re cheating theyā€™re cheating. Again, we follow the process and rules.

Question 2:
We donā€™t really discuss what methods or tools we have at our disposal. There is no benefit to getting a game in with a MH, just make the report and provide what evidence you have. We will take it from there.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Keefie on Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:49 pm

Can we do a stake out ?
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:50 pm

Murph, just because YOU are convinced that someone is cheating doesn't actually mean that they are. I remember you. You tend to get very angry and vocal if you think someone has done something to mess up your game. Doesn't always mean there is cheating going on. If a noob ends up in the mix in multiplayer games, experienced players are smart enough not to do anything to cause the noob to target them. I used to play large multiplayer games and I see some of the same names and some who have never improved. Always doing terrible things like murdering stacks and opening the game up to a kill by someone else... and never raised in rank.

IF you have evidence, just post it in C&A and it will be looked at. You have to just accept being wrong if they find nothing. If an account has been around here long enough, C&A can almost always find evidence of cheating IF it is there. It doesn't matter whoever is premium or freemium. You get the same punishment.

The same old noobs are unpredictable and not very smart strategically. Just the way it is. Some players learned to use those to their advantage, hang back, wait for the noob to so something dumb and hope it's not against you. AKA... never put your stack next to the known noob. Doesn't mean there's cheating happening. :lol:
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Kotaro on Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:21 pm

Keefie wrote:Can we do a stake out ?

Bring extra bottles, this many multi's means a lot of Big Gulps will be consumed.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:54 pm

i wonder why they would target you.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Murphalot on Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:53 pm

Mod Edit: (Razorvich)
Major Murphalot

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:10 am

Mod Edit: (Razorvich)

:-s
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:14 am

Murphalot wrote:@Caffeine: another Biden voter eh? go get boosted with some more clot shots, you mindless slave. Don't forget your face muzzle and your Ukraine flag.

true, i sent in my postal vote along with my UK citizenship and anti-putin posters. worked a charm.

Murphalot wrote:^ but i see you are alluding to the fact that many babies in this world choose to get emotional when reading shit talk in game chat. its pathetic.

yes i am quite well known for never tolerating "shit talk". hate it. no banter zone here. instantly report it, the goody two shoes that i am. also emotion is a strong show of character, tyvm.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BoganGod on Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:56 am

I think the only correct reply to this post is:
Thoughts and Prayers
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Murphalot on Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:10 pm

lol
this place is a fucking Joke.

Razorvich, you triggered little chicken; who are you and why are you pissy-pants censoring my innocent posts?
Speak up, hot shot.
Restore the post, there was nothing wrong with it.
CC members are getting anxious about the overstepping of invasive oversight around here.

is CC the new version of Stallone's 'Demolition Man'? do you wipe your ass with 3 seashells Razorvich? do you cry out in agony when you see a profane word?
Major Murphalot

Postby SuperSian on Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:28 pm

Whatā€™s a noob ?
Sergeant SuperSian

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:34 pm

Murphalot wrote:lol

Razorvich, you triggered little chicken; who are you and why are you pissy-pants censoring my innocent posts?
Speak up, hot shot.
CC members are getting anxious about the overstepping of invasive oversight around here.

is CC the new version of Stallone's 'Demolition Man'? do you wipe your ass with 3 seashells Razorvich? do you cry out in agony when you see a profane word?

First, you have no idea what those seashells do or how they're used - and do you really think that they wiped their asses with those rough seashells? That's how you think they used them? Let's stop that whole charade right here.

Second, how did you manage to survive into adulthood?
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Evil Semp on Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Murphalot you have used your free hall pass. Tone down the name calling. Give the same respect to others that you would like other to give you.

As the name of this forum is Conquer Club Discussion, if you want to discuss than discuss.

Did you try sending raz a PM asking why? If not do so.

Raz and the rest of the mods give their time freely to try to make this place a pleasant place to PLAY A GAME. Some times a decision doesn't please both sides. We try.
Captain Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby BoganGod on Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:18 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Murphalot wrote:lol

Speak up, hot shot.

First, you have no idea what those seashells do or how they're used - and do you really think that they wiped their asses with those rough seashells? That's how you think they used them? Let's stop that whole charade right here.

Second, how did you manage to survive into adulthood?

Afghani shia muslims in rural areas wipe their anuses with smooth rocks after defecating, I'm not sure whether the sunnis do the same having only been told by shia afghani staff members of their solution to living without running water. Clearly Murph is an afghani and probably a shia. Which makes his incoherent rants even more inexplicable. Somewhere in a small highland village in afghanistan they are missing Murph.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:58 pm

Murphalot wrote:Thank you for taking your time to read this.
....how often does proper Justice prevail, against multi's o
n CC?

all the time if you just buy the dice hack, duh... feel free to contact me for the patch or an upgrade if you are currently using Version RedHawk3.9 or earlier... The black jesus has spoken...-Jesus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:18 am

Talk about some self entitlement.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Keefie on Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:31 am

Raz is Australian, I'm sure he uses sheep to wipe his ass.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby lonehunterwmj on Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:22 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:Murph, just because YOU are convinced that someone is cheating doesn't actually mean that they are. I remember you. You tend to get very angry and vocal if you think someone has done something to mess up your game. Doesn't always mean there is cheating going on. If a noob ends up in the mix in multiplayer games, experienced players are smart enough not to do anything to cause the noob to target them. I used to play large multiplayer games and I see some of the same names and some who have never improved. Always doing terrible things like murdering stacks and opening the game up to a kill by someone else... and never raised in rank.

IF you have evidence, just post it in C&A and it will be looked at. You have to just accept being wrong if they find nothing. If an account has been around here long enough, C&A can almost always find evidence of cheating IF it is there. It doesn't matter whoever is premium or freemium. You get the same punishment.

The same old noobs are unpredictable and not very smart strategically. Just the way it is. Some players learned to use those to their advantage, hang back, wait for the noob to so something dumb and hope it's not against you. AKA... never put your stack next to the known noob. Doesn't mean there's cheating happening. :lol:

Sorry, I'm a new returnee to Risk here. Why is stack murdering a bad thing?
Corporal 1st Class lonehunterwmj

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:16 pm

lonehunterwmj wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:Murph, just because YOU are convinced that someone is cheating doesn't actually mean that they are. I remember you. You tend to get very angry and vocal if you think someone has done something to mess up your game. Doesn't always mean there is cheating going on. If a noob ends up in the mix in multiplayer games, experienced players are smart enough not to do anything to cause the noob to target them. I used to play large multiplayer games and I see some of the same names and some who have never improved. Always doing terrible things like murdering stacks and opening the game up to a kill by someone else... and never raised in rank.

Intentional suiciding your troops into another player even though you know you won't win the game is what she is referring to here.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:54 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
lonehunterwmj wrote:

Intentional suiciding your troops into another player even though you know you won't win the game is what she is referring to here.

Actually no, She meant the normal noobs that will kill a stack cause they want a bonus or feel threatened or whatever, and kill a stack in an escalating game. They will do so over and over again, will never improve and tend to ruin people games, not intentionally. I could name a few, but in the end is better avoid playing such players and if u end up in game with them, as she said, stay away from them and wait till they do their usuall stack murdering and hope you can reap whats left.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:01 pm

Ah, misread the post then. Thanks for the clarification.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:37 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Murphalot wrote:Thank you for taking your time to read this.
....how often does proper Justice prevail, against multi's o
n CC?

all the time if you just buy the dice hack, duh... feel free to contact me for the patch or an upgrade if you are currently using Version RedHawk3.9 or earlier... The black jesus has spoken...-Jesus noir

---------'I knew JN would come....O.K...A little after EASTER....BUT YES, He is always watching...I believe.... :D :D :D ...I told everyone JN...
--------- I am glad you are O.K..EASTER...you have to let us know in EASTER...You are O.K...Whew :!: ...Thank You Kindly for always watching over C.C.LAND... Protecting our Hearts...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ... Don't scare us like that JN...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion