Conquer Club

Congrats to our new Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Congrats to our new Conqueror

Postby xroads on Tue May 02, 2023 7:43 pm

OK Dudes

You are both great players in your own rights, no one will ever argue that

Sometimes passion for the game makes thins a little intense.

Now, Fusi & Don.

Do you both agree that the other is one of the best players on CC?

I thought so.
Major xroads

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue May 02, 2023 7:47 pm

fusibaseball wrote:Don't you have any other clans you should be busy poaching from? Or have you run out already?

Not reallyā€¦people just like good leaders and honestyā€¦no need to throw clans under the buss

Go get more points on freestyle :D

Would love to play you in some games but I donā€™t want to hurt your point goalsā€¦

Correct in 1 regard chakaham is a good dudeā€¦hopefully in the finals in swimmers tournament
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue May 02, 2023 9:12 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:Tough one hereā€¦
It is my impression (no lie) that fusiballs is cutting corners somewhat to reach conquerer rather then just create proper games and wins accordinglyā€¦seems itā€™s a very aggressive approach. :lol: my clan has been on the receiving end of these antics :lol: murky waters

Maybe there should be a Freestyle Clan War/League/Tournament/Whatever to really settle this issue.

But I'm not sure many would be a fan of that (or the outcome)...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue May 02, 2023 9:21 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
It is my impression (no lie) that fusiballs is cutting corners somewhat to reach conquerer rather then just create proper games and wins accordinglyā€¦seems itā€™s a very aggressive approach. :lol: my clan has been on the receiving end of these antics :lol: murky waters

Maybe there should be a Freestyle Clan War/League/Tournament/Whatever to really settle this issue.

Good man so yes I poached this dude 100% :lol:
Fusi you were a bit of a dick in LIONs forum so just some funā€¦you know 10% johnsnow ā€”fusiballs get those points bro
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue May 02, 2023 9:39 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:

If I'm not mistaken I have won more freestyle games than fusi in games we both have played :D

Although if he keeps it up he will surpass me
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 9:47 pm

MTIceman: No worries and thanks! I'm really not in the business of making enemies in an online Risk game so you have my olive branch.

I was just surprised that you remembered my last public comment toward you and still felt some type of way about it. I recognized the wording of your post to me and sure enough you were referencing a post of mine from February 2022....
fusibaseball wrote:Shoop is on the money. TOFU has been on the receiving end of these antics as well the past few days.

My impression is MTIce is recruiting very aggressively right now, when this roster should have been more fleshed out prior to announcing clan formation. At that point, you can reveal one player every day for your audience, but when you're revealing while poaching, you're going to run into murky waters with other clans on the receiving end.

vs:

Which seemed waaaaayyy too deep for this thread not even related to clans. So yeah you triggered me, which it seems you are good at...can't say I'm above getting provoked by you anymore, can I?

In any case, I don't think I should be knocking your efforts to promote clan diversity on this dying site or you should be knocking my (potential) ambition of surpassing Naruto playing solo standard games. We're both overall healthy for this site that we both enjoy. Good luck to you :D
Field Marshal fusibaseball

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 9:47 pm

(Also I don't know what 10% John snow means even though I'm a huge GOT fan)

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 9:48 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
If I'm not mistaken I have won more freestyle games than fusi in games we both have played :D

This is probably true. You are way more consistent than me

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue May 02, 2023 10:53 pm

fusibaseball wrote:MTIceman: No worries and thanks! I'm really not in the business of making enemies in an online Risk game so you have my olive branch.

I was just surprised that you remembered my last public comment toward you and still felt some type of way about it. I recognized the wording of your post to me and sure enough you were referencing a post of mine from February 2022....
fusibaseball wrote:Shoop is on the money. TOFU has been on the receiving end of these antics as well the past few days.

My impression is MTIce is recruiting very aggressively right now, when this roster should have been more fleshed out prior to announcing clan formation. At that point, you can reveal one player every day for your audience, but when you're revealing while poaching, you're going to run into murky waters with other clans on the receiving end.

vs:

Which seemed waaaaayyy too deep for this thread not even related to clans. So yeah you triggered me, which it seems you are good at...can't say I'm above getting provoked by you anymore, can I?

In any case, I don't think I should be knocking your efforts to promote clan diversity on this dying site or you should be knocking my (potential) ambition of surpassing Naruto playing solo standard games. We're both overall healthy for this site that we both enjoy. Good luck to you :D

Haha triggeredā€¦you are so full of fusiballs

Wish you the best but no offense but you and your team are very fake =D>
Focus on winning
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 02, 2023 11:42 pm

I was being sincere. Sorry you think I'm fake.

And I will focus on winning. Thanks!

Postby Davie.K on Wed May 03, 2023 12:50 am

IcePack wrote:
Davie.K wrote:And you could have it all
My empire of dirt

+1 under appreciated post

:-D
Sergeant 1st Class Davie.K

Postby LFAW on Wed May 03, 2023 11:13 am

fusibaseball wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:

This is probably true. You are way more consistent than me

Currently 24-22 to Trafalgarlaw01 if either of you care about the score ;)
Colonel LFAW

Postby LFAW on Wed May 03, 2023 11:14 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:

A freestyle Clan War... Now that could be interesting :twisted:
Colonel LFAW

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed May 03, 2023 11:52 am

This was more fun when we were trash talking josko.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed May 03, 2023 11:59 am

fusibaseball wrote:
Donelladan wrote:Now is he textbook farming ? no he isn't, that was an exaggeration from me. But I am not impressed by the skills he's showing on FS escalating. ( ofc you're allowed to consider me biased :lol: )

You're welcome to accept your invites and beat me anytime if you're not impressed. So are you a strong player who's declining because you don't want to play? Or a weak player who's being farmed?

And Law, xroads, JPlo, Unai, Ukey, Hawkeye, ejw, ABN, LFAW, Gematria, Swimmer, jleonn, Kambodia, hotpockets, etc...are they all strong players or are they all weak and being farmed too? Just so we're all on the same page Don.

Tell you what, you let me know when you're ready to play again. And I'll be sure to have Unai in the lobby when you're ready. He is strong and honest player when you're not around. I'll even invite Lancelot for 3v1. That way you have all the tools at your disposal necessary to be successful ;)

the moment you call people like ejw strong players you sound like a complete idiot lol

the rest, i agree with. don is a hypocrite who has also abused the invite system himself in the past and has clanmates who do it frequently enough.

fusi is a good player. would be nice to have someone with less of an ego than the deranged josko / naruto take top place.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Wed May 03, 2023 12:56 pm

don is a hypocrite who has also abused the invite system himself in the past

You go ahead and find me one example.
I barely ever invite people to game besides tournament and clan game. ( I'd go as far as say never beside potential clan recruit ).
This sentence is pure lie.
You can dislike me, and I've got many shortcomings that you can criticize, don't think you need to make up some.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:This was more fun when we were trash talking josko.

The fact that Josko didnt get baited by this thread (of course posted by his biggest fan, xroads) says everything.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby xroads on Wed May 03, 2023 4:33 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:This was more fun when we were trash talking josko.

The fact that Josko didnt get baited by this thread (of course posted by his biggest fan, xroads) says everything.

I am confused, what does it say, and how is it everything?
Major xroads

Postby MTIceman41 on Wed May 03, 2023 4:53 pm

fusibaseball wrote:I was being sincere. Sorry you think I'm fake.

And I will focus on winning. Thanks!

My apologiesā€¦I was being a dick and not my best moment.

Congrats on getting top 3 while competitive at a high level in a clanā€¦tough work.
=D>
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed May 03, 2023 5:08 pm

Donelladan wrote:
don is a hypocrite who has also abused the invite system himself in the past

You go ahead and find me one example.
I barely ever invite people to game besides tournament and clan game. ( I'd go as far as say never beside potential clan recruit ).
This sentence is pure lie.
You can dislike me, and I've got many shortcomings that you can criticize, don't think you need to make up some.

you literally invited people to your games to be the first person with poly platinum, once you realised i was gonna be the first to have it simply by playing a tonne of games.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Thu May 04, 2023 12:48 am

You've got a good memory. Wasn't remembering this anymore. ( or more wasn't thinking about it ).
To my recollection, I didn't coldly invite people to my games, I asked if they would invite me to a poly game.
And most of the case I even said that I was looking for unique polymorphic kills hence my request.
I might have thrown a few invites to people that asked me to invite them as a response to my message.

See for example
Game 19921921

I am pretty sure I didn't throw a tons of invite to people.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu May 04, 2023 6:23 am

Donelladan wrote:I am pretty sure I didn't throw a tons of invite to people.

never said you did

now u can take back all the bullshit of "this sentence is pure lie"
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Thu May 04, 2023 7:30 am

You said I'm an hypocrite that abused the invite system. I don't think I did, thus no I am not taking it back.
I'll leave that thread, it's not worth discussing this.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby .SCuD. on Thu May 04, 2023 5:01 pm

tbh, getting to conquerer is always going to be more about picking the games that will work in the favour of the system than it is about actual skill level of the game. (edit: You still need to be one of the best players, but there are probably 50 players here who could make it with a bit of effort).

And I don't say this to have a go at anyone who gets there either, it isn't something that appeals to me as it would take too much time and energy. But I feel like I could have a good crack at getting there by picking the right large lobby types of games, or 1v1 against randoms on well-chosen maps (i.e. games where luck plays less of a part, so you will win 99% of games against lower opposition, or games where there is an exploitable tactic).

But all of that is fine if you want to do it. Have at it! It's still impressive to get there!!!!
Best position - >>>> over there >>>>
Current position - here
Brigadier .SCuD.

Postby detlef on Mon May 15, 2023 8:42 am

I've had the pleasure of playing just a couple of games with fusi (and, frankly, only one was a pleasure because we were screwed by the drop, start order, and dice in one of them and never really had a chance). But I learned a lot in those games and neither of them were freestyle or weird formats designed to take advantage of our opponents. In fact, we were team 2 in both. And he started right off, breaking down game theory and strategies for a guy who was not in his clan. Like, not saying "do this, do that", but we were engaged in some macro stuff and he seemed genuinely interested in helping me become a better player. Which is pretty stand-up if you ask me.

And I'm certainly rooting for him to get to #1
Colonel detlef

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion