Conquer Club

a yuppy's brain melting in real time - for NO reason!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

a yuppy's brain melting in real time - for NO reason!

Postby Murphalot on Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:26 pm

'm!ndgames'

yes, Mind games indeed. i'd rename the person's username to "Mental Case".

i post this, praying SOMEONE around here has familiarity w/the f*cked up language in which this basket-case can understand.
Folks, we have here a lovely, esteemed individual seemingly touched by the angels. They strafed my wall, i provided a CLARIFYING response. They then demonstrated that their brain is broken ](*,) .
Behold, the deconstruction of cognitive intellect (probably from the [safe + effective] Fauci-ouchies) in motion! Psychosis is spreading.

WALL POSTS:

m!ndgames ---> to Murphalot ...[June 12 2023 @ 5:46am EST]
"What's with your zero attititude rating from our one and only game together? https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=22235821
Looking at your feedback, the only one who seems to have an attitude is you!"

Murphalot ---> to m!ndgames ...[June 12 2023 @ 8:19am EST]
"you dumbass.
I did not give you any attitude rating because - like you said - we did not talk.
the ratings system ONLY weighs ratings between 1-5 stars, not zero's. Zero means = unused/does not apply. Zero also means= i didn't even touch the ratings scale.
Do you understand now, how it works?
People CANNOT give a zero rating. it's just the default resting position to indicate that the player didn't see a need to use that metric."

also Murphalot ---> to m!ndgames ...[June 12 2023 @ 8:25am EST]
"....oh and thanks for throwing shade on my ratings.
players on CC are intellectually feeble. They are tender liberal snowflakes who wince at the slightest sight of smack-talk - which is a psychological dynamic of the game.
have you never left a rating for anyone ever? when you click on a player from a game that just ended, to rate them, and you brought to the ratings' screen, what default number are ALL of the ratings resting on? Genius."

m!ndgames ---> to Murphalot ...[June 12 2023 @ 9:40am EST]
"Calling me a 'dumbass' tells me or anyone else everything they need to know about you. The only intellectually feeble one around here is you. Can't see the irony in your comments?

'Smack-talk', as you call it, might be a 'psychological dynamic of the game', as you say, but that would be DURING a game, not AFTER it. To leave bs comments or ratings after a game, isn't 'smack-talk', it's just insulting and very low, aside from the fact it's just not true."

Murphalot ---> to m!ndgames ...[June 12 2023 @ 6:19pm EST]
"""To leave bs comments or ratings after a game, isn't 'smack-talk', it's just insulting and very low, aside from the fact it's just not true.""

ummmm yeah. Hence why I have never done that.... so...?
buddy, i dunno what your deal is -maybe you're experiencing an impulsive manic episode of dementia- but you are either trolling me, or refusing to absorb the thorough explanation i just offered you.
No idea how to get through to you. Eat some garlic, and broccoli, drink lemon juice, sip ginger tea. no alcohol, caffeine, red meat, vaping/cigarettes, coffee, GMO food, or more clot shots. No tap water - lots of spring water, lots of sleep. You need to detox so that your brain can properly function. cuz i have no idea what's goin on here man. Just trying to help ya."

Aside from the glaring vacuum of self-awareness: is this fool trolling me out of the blue, or are they chugging down lead-filled fluoridated tap water :?:
Major Murphalot

Re: a yuppy's brain melting in real time - for NO reason!

Postby detlef on Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:39 pm

doth protest too much...
Colonel detlef

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:50 pm

Clarifying while starting with "you dumbass" instead of extending an olive branch and giving them the opportunity to apologise would be my starting point of things to change.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby niMic on Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:22 am

Extreme Ways wrote:Clarifying while starting with "you dumbass" instead of extending an olive branch and giving them the opportunity to apologise would be my starting point of things to change.

Also, in the game linked in the comment, OP says this more or less unprompted to someone with a 13 year account.

2023-05-13 01:19:55 - Murphalot: wow. A note for the record. Blue lost 3 armies killing my territory just get a +2 bonus for a card. Noob alert
2023-05-13 01:20:46 - Murphalot: that answers my question then. dude is a rookie

Speaking of self-awareness.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby KoolBak on Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:21 am

Thanks for the heads up. I thought Canadians were nice.

Murph gets a foe-alot :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Murphalot on Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:57 pm

man oh man, this place is infested with a bunch of whiny Low-Testosterone dweebs nowadays. Like what has happened to CC, lol. Nobody has a sense of humor. The mods are censorious. And the average game now has someone -regardless of experience/ skill level- totally noobing it up.

Extreme Ways: that's a fair bit of basic insight, thanks.
but i call a spade, a spade.

niMic: when any player expends more troops than they'll gain from cashing a Bonus card [and needlessly killing enemy troops doing so] that is called a rookie/noob move.

you say
Speaking of self-awareness.
....ummm, what's your point?

By the way.... still open to hearing an answer to my original question of how we can get this player to understand the simplest explanation... ears are open. Maybe its' just a vaxx-brain or fluoride/brain thing and there's no getting through.
Major Murphalot

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:00 am

Murphalot wrote:

By the way.... still open to hearing an answer to my original question of how we can get this player to understand the simplest explanation..

Same as in real life. If you explain things to people reasonably and calmly without making them feel disrespected, they're more likely to be receptive.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby niMic on Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:55 am

Murphalot wrote:By the way.... still open to hearing an answer to my original question of how we can get this player to understand the simplest explanation... ears are open. Maybe its' just a vaxx-brain or fluoride/brain thing and there's no getting through.

This explains so much.
General niMic

Postby Murphalot on Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:40 pm

@ niMic

ohh you understand it eh! :!: thanks man
Yeah, its tragic to learn the cognitive destruction wrought by industrial toxins like sodium fluoride, aluminum leeching from cans, and clearly now the worst: the extremely harmful Covid Vaccinations.
At least with sodium fluoride/hydrofluorosilicic acid, which can't be metabolized by lifeforms, it is a gradual build-up that can be mitigated through a nutritious detox every 3-4 months. Hardly anyone chooses to abide by that regimen though...
But with these malicious gene therapy injections, they target the DNA while simultaneously eroding neurons and polluting the blood. As well as turning the body's remaining immune system into a spike-protein manufacturing engine. So its a one-stop deal where there isn't a cure for detox; it's just a deteriorating disintegration of the body's immune strength, along with accelerating cognitive decline and eventual early death :cry: . Garlic & herbs everyday can only stagger the process.

So yeah, thanks for at least understanding that ongoing problem niMic. At least w/aluminim leeching, fluoridation, imbalanced smart-phone frequencies, there are simple choices and protocols to manage and cure the issues. But the eugenics clot shots are a one-way path. Record high early deaths, sudden deaths, excess mortality from all highest vaccinated nations, super-charged cancer spread, vaxx-idents in vehicles/machinery, emotional outbursts, and constant sickness/absenteeism from work. The masks also wreak havoc on the lungs because that's how more that 70% of our body's detox!

That's what I believe is now playing out in the open everywhere - and now on this site, with ridiculously amateur moves, or nonsensical gameplay decisions. It's the evidence from the confluence of toxifications - especially the vaccines that are manifesting in clear cognitive impairment and erosion.
Even just 4 years ago, an 8-10 player game could be a cruise w/out any issues of irrational gameplay. That's just unheard of now.

I was at a cafe last week, and the cashier blanked out trying to figure what my cashback change was when I gave them a $50.00 for a $44.95 purchase... LMAO
Maybe the phone zombies and the vaxxed slaves can unite into some super group of smooth-brained army to combat 'climate-change', :P haha.

We should begin considering a qualification test of basic intelligence prior to allowing new registrants onto CC. :idea:
Major Murphalot

Postby niMic on Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:51 pm

General niMic

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:00 pm

Ginger is good advice but there's no reason to cut coffee out entirely. A cup or so per day is meant to have some health benefits. Also not sure why OP is saying people should avoid tap water, unless he lives in a country where tap water is untreated. No alcohol and lots of sleep is good advice, but then he chucks in a 90s throwback advising against GM food.

Overall I'd rate him 2 stars for dietary advice.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Return to Conquer Club Discussion