Conquer Club

After 16 years I am not good enough

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

After 16 years I am not good enough

Postby wisdomindoses on Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:36 am

The site says you wish to play casually, a few minutes per day is all that is required. If you want to delve deeper, Conquer Club offers many options for hardcore strategy game players and online Risk experts.

I was marked perma inactive from my 16 year account, 9 or so of it with paid membership, because I am not good enough.

I hear this lowballing thing thrown around and dont quite get what someone would bother with it, but any look at my games can see I am playing and not just messing around, and I dont join team games to pull down anyone else.

But apparently one of these unwritten rules is play the game at an expected level.

Well sorry, I am sure most of the rest hear prolly agree with the ban, but someone has to be the worst player on the site.
Cook wisdomindoses

Re: After 16 years I am not good enough

Postby Ltrain on Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:08 pm

Here's a completely impartial opinion since I'm not a moderator and I don't play many 4 to 12 player games (which is the bulk of what you play on a quick search) and you don't play any speed games (which is what I play a LOT!) I would imagine just the turns taken rate of 85% would be enough to bug people over time. That is a high rate unless you are playing a lot of speed games. Some tournaments have a miss turn rate threshold and I'm at 95% so often times I will have to message the tourny creator just to point out that I have a lot of misses because I play a lot of speed games, and often will deadbeat on a game that starts out poorly and miss 3 turns.

I have no idea how you play, if you suicide. Your rating of 4.6 suggests you don't suicide and aren't a big A-hole. I don't think they ban people just for having a low turn ratio, so there must be something else. But no wonder you have such a low point total. In a 13 round game you average 2 misses. Can't win that way!
Major Ltrain

Postby general cod on Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:27 am

Rest assured you are not the worst on the site, far from it !
Major general cod

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:52 am

Ltrain wrote:Here's a completely impartial opinion since I'm not a moderator and I don't play many 4 to 12 player games (which is the bulk of what you play on a quick search) and you don't play any speed games (which is what I play a LOT!) I would imagine just the turns taken rate of 85% would be enough to bug people over time. That is a high rate unless you are playing a lot of speed games. Some tournaments have a miss turn rate threshold and I'm at 95% so often times I will have to message the tourny creator just to point out that I have a lot of misses because I play a lot of speed games, and often will deadbeat on a game that starts out poorly and miss 3 turns.

I have no idea how you play, if you suicide. Your rating of 4.6 suggests you don't suicide and aren't a big A-hole. I don't think they ban people just for having a low turn ratio, so there must be something else. But no wonder you have such a low point total. In a 13 round game you average 2 misses. Can't win that way!

Yes, fewer missed turns will help A LOT. Try that. Be sure to log in at least one per day.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Return to Conquer Club Discussion