Conquer Club

Corruption on Conquer Club

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Corruption on Conquer Club

Postby Donutluvva on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:16 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:The powers that i've messaged over and over about abuse, cheating, corruption is rife. So you are saying 7 out of 8 times is random?

Get a coin out of your pocket and toss it 8 times.... then come back and tell me when you get 7 straight heads or 7 straight tails, until then i'm not interested.

It is not random at all

The OP complaining to the admins about abuse is a joke given that his abuse is one of the reasons one of my kids quit playing on this site.

Interesting comment from you, YOUR son was ABUSING me and many other players for NO reason whatsoever. I remember you messaging me and asking me to take away the bad feedback i left as a result of HIS abuse. I told you no i wouldn't as this would be a 'life lesson' for him. So don't come on here and lie blatantly about your son quitting playing on here because of the abuse he received when HE was the one who started the abuse in the game just because he was losing.

I'm even shocked you are on here commenting when you know what happened.
Sergeant 1st Class Donutluvva

Postby Donutluvva on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:20 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:The powers that i've messaged over and over about abuse, cheating, corruption is rife. So you are saying 7 out of 8 times is random?

Get a coin out of your pocket and toss it 8 times.... then come back and tell me when you get 7 straight heads or 7 straight tails, until then i'm not interested.

It is not random at all

The OP complaining to the admins about abuse is a joke given that his abuse is one of the reasons one of my kids quit playing on this site.

Don't know this guy at all, and don't believe I've come across him in games. But, that's rich. That's exactly why I think people who are excessively abusive in game chat should get punished.

It's okay to get mad once in a while. I can forgive someone who is having a particularly bad day. You never know what's going on in someone's life. But, when they're consistent in their abuse, it should be considered for a game chat suspension at the very least.

So you admit you don't know me at all and haven't played me yet you just comment against me without knowing anything about it!!!! Believing the other party is right without knowing ANYTHING about them either..... Why is that???

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:23 pm

Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

It is not random at all

Don't know this guy at all, and don't believe I've come across him in games. But, that's rich. That's exactly why I think people who are excessively abusive in game chat should get punished.

It's okay to get mad once in a while. I can forgive someone who is having a particularly bad day. You never know what's going on in someone's life. But, when they're consistent in their abuse, it should be considered for a game chat suspension at the very least.

So you admit you don't know me at all and haven't played me yet you just comment against me without knowing anything about it!!!! Believing the other party is right without knowing ANYTHING about them either..... Why is that???

Oh, I know doc, and he's someone I have a lot of respect for. He would never abuse anyone, or make up stories. That's all I am going to say on the matter.

My response wasn't specifically about you, but abusive people in general. If you read it properly.

You do seem like a quick to anger type of person.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Donutluvva on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:28 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

It is not random at all

Oh, I know doc, and he's someone I have a lot of respect for. He would never abuse anyone, or make up stories. That's all I am going to say on the matter.

My response wasn't specifically about you, but abusive people in general. If you read it properly.

See there you go again 'judging' me without even knowing anything..... Why is that?

Postby Donutluvva on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:33 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

It is not random at all

If you know him, ask him about him sending me a private message, asking me to remove my feedback on his son then

Postby josko.ri on Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:13 am

Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

It is not random at all

If you know him, ask him about him sending me a private message, asking me to remove my feedback on his son then

I can do this but let me know CC name of his son, I lost the track who is son.
Major josko.ri

Postby Kotaro on Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:58 am

I get abnormally happy when people reveal who they truly are on the forums, so I can foe them before I ever have to play them.

This person actually thinks these claims of corruption are true. Sad, but hey, dillusion is a helluva thing.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:07 pm

Sure, I'll give more details. One of my sons is ninja master. He joined the site at age 10 and played a variety of games. I limit my kid's access to screens, and homework is a priority over Conquer Club, so there were times he missed turns. I'm also the Troopmaster for his Scout group, and camp quite a bit. He joined the Friends of Elvis social group and was able to get some sitter coverage from other players there when we were out camping.

Here are the two games Ninja joined against the OP: Game 20391985 and Game 20390096. The poly game, he just straight up lost. In the dubs game, his teammate missed 4 out of the first 5 turns. Ninja also missed 1 and then had a sitter jump in to cover a couple turns while we were away. I'll let everyone else read the chat and see who was abusing who. Next, take a look at the ratings Ninja left for other players. Now look at the rating the OP gave Ninja. Ninja was 10 years old at the time. Yes, I sent the OP a friendly PM trying to explain the situation and requesting that he remove the rating he left for my son, given that with the few ratings Ninja had received, it pretty heavily biased it in the negative direction. Of course, Ninja's overall rating is still significantly higher that the OP's.

That said, on looking back at the dates, I realize Ninja played a lot more games than I realized after his run-in with the OP. However, 85% of those games were either bots, scenarios, or with family members.

Edit to add: This may be relevant (not at all related to my son, but interesting): viewtopic.php?f=239&t=237316
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby josko.ri on Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:27 am

Doc_Brown wrote:Sure, I'll give more details. One of my sons is ninja master. He joined the site at age 10 and played a variety of games. I limit my kid's access to screens, and homework is a priority over Conquer Club, so there were times he missed turns. I'm also the Troopmaster for his Scout group, and camp quite a bit. He joined the Friends of Elvis social group and was able to get some sitter coverage from other players there when we were out camping.

Here are the two games Ninja joined against the OP: Game 20391985 and Game 20390096. The poly game, he just straight up lost. In the dubs game, his teammate missed 4 out of the first 5 turns. Ninja also missed 1 and then had a sitter jump in to cover a couple turns while we were away. I'll let everyone else read the chat and see who was abusing who. Next, take a look at the ratings Ninja left for other players. Now look at the rating the OP gave Ninja. Ninja was 10 years old at the time. Yes, I sent the OP a friendly PM trying to explain the situation and requesting that he remove the rating he left for my son, given that with the few ratings Ninja had received, it pretty heavily biased it in the negative direction. Of course, Ninja's overall rating is still significantly higher that the OP's.

That said, on looking back at the dates, I realize Ninja played a lot more games than I realized after his run-in with the OP. However, 85% of those games were either bots, scenarios, or with family members.

Edit to add: This may be relevant (not at all related to my son, but interesting): viewtopic.php?f=239&t=237316

I support your Son here
Major josko.ri

Postby Donutluvva on Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:55 am

Doc_Brown wrote:Sure, I'll give more details. One of my sons is ninja master. He joined the site at age 10 and played a variety of games. I limit my kid's access to screens, and homework is a priority over Conquer Club, so there were times he missed turns. I'm also the Troopmaster for his Scout group, and camp quite a bit. He joined the Friends of Elvis social group and was able to get some sitter coverage from other players there when we were out camping.

LOL that is laughable, Where is the abuse your precious SON wrote in that game.... mysteriously EDITTED out.... you're just as bad as him. Complete LIAR!!! No wonder he's gonna grow up not knowing how to speak to people and how to show respect, poor kid has no chance.

Postby SoN!c on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 am

Donutluvva wrote:

LOL that is laughable, Where is the abuse your precious SON wrote in that game.... mysteriously EDITTED out.... you're just as bad as him. Complete LIAR!!! No wonder he's gonna grow up not knowing how to speak to people and how to show respect, poor kid has no chance.

If you have put his son on your ignore list then you have EDITTED him out of the chat yourself Donut. Nothing "mysteriously" going on.. Now that is laughable
Major SoN!c

Postby Donutluvva on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:41 pm

SoN!c wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:

If you have put his son on your ignore list then you have EDITTED him out of the chat yourself Donut. Nothing "mysteriously" going on.. Now that is laughable

OK Sonic, so that doesnt dismiss that the abuse was there...... it's still gonna be on the games Log on the other users chat, but like i said, it's been Editted out

Postby Doc_Brown on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:02 pm

There is no way to edit game chat. I really wish there was, but it is impossible. There never were any abusive comments from my son in either game. In fact, he has *never* been abusive to anyone in any game here (with the possible exception of some friendly smack talk). If he had, I would have disciplined him for it. Here is the totality of the chat in the two games he has played you:
Game 20391985
2020-10-23 13:38:49 - ninja master: General Brewsie subbing for the weekend.
Game 20390096
2020-10-17 13:02:32 - brightsyde: Good Luck All!
2020-10-18 08:44:37 - ninja master: hi
2020-10-24 17:15:02 - ninja master: General Brewsie subbing for the weekend or until Team 2 wipes us off the map, whichever comes first. All these missed turns don't do us much good.
2020-10-27 02:04:12 - Donutluvva: Red.... im calling you a cheat.... your tactics are the worst iv ever seen.... lowere than anyone elses iv played.... you are scum
2020-10-29 02:00:20 - Donutluvva: Red....... ur gonna get exactly what you deserve from this game... NOTHING!!
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby IcePack on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:10 pm

So abusive I might have to get involved

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby .SCuD. on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:23 pm

OP a bit yawny, random dice complainy. But there is an interesting conversation around randomness (although this guy has way bigger problems than dice or strategy! but I won't comment on his character for now, that's pretty bloody obvious for anyone to see).

Better players DO appear to get better dice. And it isn't confirmation bias, it is strategically logical for this to be the case.
Better players put themselves in more positions to "get lucky", and they are better at disallowing an average player the chance to "get lucky"

I very recently won a game that went 2-14 in round one. It should have been entirely lost and anyone rated 2500+ would have locked that game down with a 100% win rate. BUT the 2000 played a little imprecisely, and left an opening that only a 3000+ player would have see. It required an 8 stack to hold up against a 13 stack, but if it worked I was suddenly 70% to win.

and you're going to complain that we get lucky when we go 14-2 and lock the game down early
but you're also going to complain when you go 14-2, and we find a way to present you with an 8-11 to lose, and you fail.

So yeah.... if you want the honest truth... I'm going to get lucky far more than you are.

Figure out how to give yourself more chances to get lucky and you'll get far luckier far more often.
Best position - >>>> over there >>>>
Current position - here
Brigadier .SCuD.

Postby Iron Maid on Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:36 am

I agree with donutluvva on the random fact on this site.

When I start a 2-player 2015 World Cup game, I get 7 out of 8 times donutluvva as opponent. That's not random, that's annoying!!

Hope whammy can fix this. :D
Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
Major Iron Maid
SoC Training Adviser

Postby TeeGee on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:03 am

Iron Maid wrote:I agree with donutluvva on the random fact on this site.

When I start a 2-player 2015 World Cup game, I get 7 out of 8 times donutluvva as opponent. That's not random, that's annoying!!

Hope whammy can fix this. :D

Easy fix, add Donutluvva as a foe (you can remove when the game fills if you choose)
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:47 am

josko.ri wrote:Avogadro Number is upper limit for almost everything in nature, including randomness. When this limit is overpassed then new a era of (randomness)squared occurs.

Thats why you are Einstein and some others are Niels Bohr or Werner Heisenberg and rolling 0-8 is not a smart play.
Major SoN!c

Postby .SCuD. on Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:55 am

josko.ri wrote:Avogadro Number is upper limit for almost everything in nature, including randomness. When this limit is overpassed then new a era of (randomness)squared occurs.

lol wot? How did I miss this.

I hope that it's a joke where I misunderstood the punchline :D
Best position - >>>> over there >>>>
Current position - here
Brigadier .SCuD.

Postby Donutluvva on Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:11 am

Doc_Brown wrote:There is no way to edit game chat. I really wish there was, but it is impossible. There never were any abusive comments from my son in either game. In fact, he has *never* been abusive to anyone in any game here (with the possible exception of some friendly smack talk). If he had, I would have disciplined him for it. Here is the totality of the chat in the two games he has played you:
Game 20391985
2020-10-23 13:38:49 - ninja master: General Brewsie subbing for the weekend.
Game 20390096
2020-10-17 13:02:32 - brightsyde: Good Luck All!
2020-10-18 08:44:37 - ninja master: hi
2020-10-24 17:15:02 - ninja master: General Brewsie subbing for the weekend or until Team 2 wipes us off the map, whichever comes first. All these missed turns don't do us much good.
2020-10-27 02:04:12 - Donutluvva: Red.... im calling you a cheat.... your tactics are the worst iv ever seen.... lowere than anyone elses iv played.... you are scum
2020-10-29 02:00:20 - Donutluvva: Red....... ur gonna get exactly what you deserve from this game... NOTHING!!

Doc, you are wrong. Once you Foe someone the Comments disappear. That is what has happened here. Why do you think his father got involved and sent me a PM? The little Scrote obviously went bleating to his dad lying about what he'd said and his dad fell for it.

Postby IcePack on Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:58 am

The comments only disappear from the person reading the chat. The comments remain for everyone else.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:25 pm

Donutluvva wrote:
Doc, you are wrong. Once you Foe someone the Comments disappear. That is what has happened here. Why do you think his father got involved and sent me a PM? The little Scrote obviously went bleating to his dad lying about what he'd said and his dad fell for it.

We would still see all of the comments if they were there since it's public. All I see on the game chat is what was posted in this thread. Therefore, nasty comments did not happen in either of those two games from the kid.

The important point here is that this child is TEN (or was 10 at the time of the games). You are trying to justify being abusive to a child. Grow up! I know that's a difficult ask for some people on this website, but please try. Geez. :roll:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby general cod on Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:34 pm

Corrupt? Next you'll be saying horse racing and most if not all sports which can be gambled upon are fixed !! Of course it's rigged, just accept it and don't expect much to avoid disappointment.
Major general cod

Postby Donutluvva on Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:

We would still see all of the comments if they were there since it's public. All I see on the game chat is what was posted in this thread. Therefore, nasty comments did not happen in either of those two games from the kid.

The important point here is that this child is TEN (or was 10 at the time of the games). You are trying to justify being abusive to a child. Grow up! I know that's a difficult ask for some people on this website, but please try. Geez. :roll:

When someone dishes it out they get it back, simple.
Here's the question that really needs answering, WHY would any decent parent allow their alleged 10 year old son onto a site that they have not done due diligence on. This site is corrupt there is absolutely no question about that. The level of abuse fired around has no recourse. On top of that the moderators actually ENCOURAGE it. I have that in BLACK and WHITE from one of them if your wondering too. It is not policed at all, and i remind you I ONLY GIVE IT OUT IF RECIEVE IT FIRST!

Postby SoN!c on Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:25 pm

Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:

When someone dishes it out they get it back, simple.
Here's the question that really needs answering, WHY would any decent parent allow their alleged 10 year old son onto a site that they have not done due diligence on. This site is corrupt there is absolutely no question about that. The level of abuse fired around has no recourse. On top of that the moderators actually ENCOURAGE it. I have that in BLACK and WHITE from one of them if your wondering too. It is not policed at all, and i remind you I ONLY GIVE IT OUT IF RECIEVE IT FIRST!

Donut. Tell us how you would hack this site? Using UnKnoWnCheaTs ?? Hooking while avoiding sigscanned?
By patching the .text section?
Hooking the game libraries and logs like Microsoft Detours?
Use a Import/Export Address Table Hook?
Replacing a certain API with your hooked function?
Force exceptions in a program by manipulating pointers and stored values?
Just making this up so you believe we are all cheaters here ;-) BTW lololol

Then manipulating the game so you get a rainbow on every 3 cards?

I'd like to hear it Donut, you seem so convinced ;-)

PS - your on my ignore list since a year ago (after 5 games) basically because of your playing style and because everything that is in this post. You even said in game chat you would give the game to Red if i attacked back (suiciding). If i remember correctly that is, i also remember you went nuts because you lost a 17 stack to 4 using auto-assault... tssss rolling 0-8 is not a smart play

And now, even when you know some poor kid that had to cope with your sore loser ability was a 10 year old you can't let it go and can't even say "wow- im sorry?"

PS: DocBrown is one of the most respected players here.
Major SoN!c

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion