Conquer Club

Corruption on Conquer Club

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Corruption on Conquer Club

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:
Doc, you are wrong. Once you Foe someone the Comments disappear. That is what has happened here. Why do you think his father got involved and sent me a PM? The little Scrote obviously went bleating to his dad lying about what he'd said and his dad fell for it.

We would still see all of the comments if they were there since it's public. All I see on the game chat is what was posted in this thread. Therefore, nasty comments did not happen in either of those two games from the kid.

The important point here is that this child is TEN (or was 10 at the time of the games). You are trying to justify being abusive to a child. Grow up! I know that's a difficult ask for some people on this website, but please try. Geez. :roll:

When someone dishes it out they get it back, simple.
Here's the question that really needs answering, WHY would any decent parent allow their alleged 10 year old son onto a site that they have not done due diligence on. This site is corrupt there is absolutely no question about that. The level of abuse fired around has no recourse. On top of that the moderators actually ENCOURAGE it. I have that in BLACK and WHITE from one of them if your wondering too. It is not policed at all, and i remind you I ONLY GIVE IT OUT IF RECIEVE IT FIRST!

I'll bite. Please point out the "abuse" that you were subjected to? I originally thought you were upset because my son did not play well, or that he missed a turn, or because he had a sitter cover 1-2 turns when he was out of town. If not that, I thought maybe you were upset that the random player he ended up teaming with missed 4 of the first 5 turns and deadbeated, which, according to the rules of the game, resulted in my son getting all of that player's remaining territories (though with the number of missed turns, there was no chance for them regardless). Still, you have been around the site long enough to surely have seen far worse players, players missing for more turns, and friends/clan-mates sitting for each other when a player is out of town. So it never really made sense.

To clarify, my son never came to me complaining about you. He just tapered the number of games (especially public games) he played on this site soon after running into you. I've been an active member of this site since before he was born, so I have thoroughly vetted the site and fully expected him to eventually run into someone like you. Note that the totality of the response you received was a friendly PM asking politely if you would consider revoking your poor rating. You had every right to leave a terrible rating, even if I thought it was unwarranted. You are permitted to make the kinds of comments in chat that you did. The simple answer for my son was "Foe and Move On." The only appropriate respectful response is a friendly PM asking you to reconsider. You rejected the request, and we moved on. There were never accusations, angry PMs and wall posts, or C&A reports of abuse. I never mentioned you to anybody until you started this thread and included a complaint about abuse on the site.

So let's see it. Please find a single instance of abuse by ninja master. Ideally this would be the abuse directed at you, since you're so adamant it occurred. Note that it is impossible to remove game chat comments once submitted, and if he is not on your foe list, you will be able to see every comment he made. I know you won't find any abusive comments in your games, so let's expand the pool a bit further. You accused him earlier in this thread of abusing other people across the site. Please point out any instance of that. I'll wager 1000 Conquer Credits you won't find a single example that others in here would find to be abusive. I have raised my kids to be respectful of others. I warned them when they asked about joining CC that not everyone was so minded, but that they were in no way permitted to respond in kind when confronted with abusive language. Had they done so, their internet privileges would have been revoked.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby SoN!c on Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:09 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Donutluvva wrote:
Doc, you are wrong. Once you Foe someone the Comments disappear. That is what has happened here. Why do you think his father got involved and sent me a PM? The little Scrote obviously went bleating to his dad lying about what he'd said and his dad fell for it.

We would still see all of the comments if they were there since it's public. All I see on the game chat is what was posted in this thread. Therefore, nasty comments did not happen in either of those two games from the kid.

The important point here is that this child is TEN (or was 10 at the time of the games). You are trying to justify being abusive to a child. Grow up! I know that's a difficult ask for some people on this website, but please try. Geez. :roll:

When someone dishes it out they get it back, simple.
Here's the question that really needs answering, WHY would any decent parent allow their alleged 10 year old son onto a site that they have not done due diligence on. This site is corrupt there is absolutely no question about that. The level of abuse fired around has no recourse. On top of that the moderators actually ENCOURAGE it. I have that in BLACK and WHITE from one of them if your wondering too. It is not policed at all, and i remind you I ONLY GIVE IT OUT IF RECIEVE IT FIRST!

I'll bite. Please point out the "abuse" that you were subjected to? I originally thought you were upset because my son did not play well, or that he missed a turn, or because he had a sitter cover 1-2 turns when he was out of town. If not that, I thought maybe you were upset that the random player he ended up teaming with missed 4 of the first 5 turns and deadbeated, which, according to the rules of the game, resulted in my son getting all of that player's remaining territories (though with the number of missed turns, there was no chance for them regardless). Still, you have been around the site long enough to surely have seen far worse players, players missing for more turns, and friends/clan-mates sitting for each other when a player is out of town. So it never really made sense.

To clarify, my son never came to me complaining about you. He just tapered the number of games (especially public games) he played on this site soon after running into you. I've been an active member of this site since before he was born, so I have thoroughly vetted the site and fully expected him to eventually run into someone like you. Note that the totality of the response you received was a friendly PM asking politely if you would consider revoking your poor rating. You had every right to leave a terrible rating, even if I thought it was unwarranted. You are permitted to make the kinds of comments in chat that you did. The simple answer for my son was "Foe and Move On." The only appropriate respectful response is a friendly PM asking you to reconsider. You rejected the request, and we moved on. There were never accusations, angry PMs and wall posts, or C&A reports of abuse. I never mentioned you to anybody until you started this thread and included a complaint about abuse on the site.

So let's see it. Please find a single instance of abuse by ninja master. Ideally this would be the abuse directed at you, since you're so adamant it occurred. Note that it is impossible to remove game chat comments once submitted, and if he is not on your foe list, you will be able to see every comment he made. I know you won't find any abusive comments in your games, so let's expand the pool a bit further. You accused him earlier in this thread of abusing other people across the site. Please point out any instance of that. I'll wager 1000 Conquer Credits you won't find a single example that others in here would find to be abusive. I have raised my kids to be respectful of others. I warned them when they asked about joining CC that not everyone was so minded, but that they were in no way permitted to respond in kind when confronted with abusive language. Had they done so, their internet privileges would have been revoked.

Don't bite. And don't even ever think you were wrong trying to teach your 9-10 year old son how to play the risk game. That is what any good father should do. Let me take this Donut Karma. Stay out of it. If Donut wants a fight im game. I love it
Major SoN!c

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:39 am

This person (donut) seems worthy, at the least, of FOE and move on. Unfortunately, he seemed to have discouraged a young person from playing and enjoying this game and this website. Donut strikes me as a sore ANd BAD Loser. Donut needs to grow up and act more mature.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion