Conquer Club

HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB FEB.16th,2024A.D.O.T.!!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB FEB.16th,2024A.D.O.T.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:42 am

------ HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB FEB.16th,2024 A.D. OFFICIAL THREAD :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
---------HACC/USER DAY...IS FEBRUARY 16th...The All Time Online User Record is 1533 users online, on February 16th, 2009 A.D. at 3:45pm est/cc time...It was lost during some kind of update... During the lock down, We came close, as it shows...1287 ...But THE RECORD IS 1533, WE CAN DO IT...
------ LETS BREAK THAT RECORD :!: =D> =D> =D>
------All day tomorrow...But most Users Are in North America/Europe...But Peak Hours will be between 3pm---5pm est/cc time...I believe, I know we can do it, This could be the Year... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB FEB.16th,2024A.D.O.T.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:06 pm

------1pm...426 users...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:01 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------1pm...426 users...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

---------2:00pm online users...458...

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:32 pm

-----We still have the West Coast :D :D :D ...I BELIEVE :!: : :D :D :D WE CAN BREAK THE RECORDS :!: :!: :!: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:12 pm

----------The Sun sets on another HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB/User Day...
--------------3 old sayings can be heard....We'll get'em tonight , We ain't going to lose no more, Wait until Next Year...
-------------Well this year 458 online users top the charts...Ouch...
-------------So, Yes , Wait until NEXT YEAR...I can't believe it ...Yes next year on February 16th, 2025 A.D. WILL BE THE YEAR...WE BREAK THAT RECORD, 1533 ONLINE USERS... :D :D :D ...
-------------NEXT YEAR WILL BE, BELIEVE IT , The 10th ANNIVERSARY of HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB :!: =D> =D> =D> ...I know I can't believe it either...Which means BW Big Wham has been here at least that long(HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BW)...He put the 1st HACC to go along with a Valentines Event that year...I am so Thankful He did that...After 3 Blah,Blah owners Conquer Club finally had a caring owner... =D> =D> =D> I have never forgotten...Thank You Kindly BW... 8-) =D> =D> =D>
--------------I am going to be ready for next year...Oh :!: Yeah :!: :!: :!: ...........I am going to join every Social Media site...I just got myself a bunch of Conquer Club gear(thanks for the tip TeeGee),I'll be front'en everywhere...Who knows, some how...Some places might get C.C. spray painted(I don't know how or approve ;) ), people do whatever they want...Southwest Detroit, you never know...
-------------- I'll be promoting C.C.LAND everywhere...Maybe even HitRed can get the BIG GUY(no not Joe Biden)...THE BIG GUY in the sky to help...
-------------- We Will BREAK THAT RECORD...Go over 1,000,000 members...But really 25/30 thousand regulars...
-------------- I am tired of the dice threads, the C.C. everyone is leaving...threads...People just blah,blah...Step up people do something...BW owns the site...But we all belong to the C.C.LAND COMMUNITY...Get out and spread the word...Stop the Blah,Blah,Do something about it...
-------------- I am...If I can spend my spare time defending All American History...I can spend some spare time to promote Conquer Club...As Unofficial moral officer...(smiles everywhere :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )... :)
-------------- I want to BREAK THAT RECORD...1533 online users ...On FEBRUARY 16th, 2025 A.D. HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB /USER DAY :!: =D> =D> =D> ...Maybe they could bring back Classic Art and Classic Shapes some how...I am serious, I am writing in regular font... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Return to Conquer Club Discussion