Conquer Club

Question - Cashing in after eliminating opponents

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Question - Cashing in after eliminating opponents

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:42 pm

I am in a game (#3368) where I eliminated two players on one turn, but was only prompted to turn in the first player's set of cards, not the second. Is that a rule or a bug or what? After eliminating the 2nd player, I had 5 cards.

Thanks!
Wicked
Major wicked

Postby SprCobra on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:12 pm

You have a 5 card max
Cadet SprCobra

Cards

Postby Scarus on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:33 pm

Sometimes I'm not sure if I have it figured out or not, but it seems like you should be able to turn in "on the fly" if the cards you picked up, plus yours equaled 5. As you can never have more than five cards in your hand at one time. If you did indeed pick up enough to make five, then that would give you six, after you had completed your turn. That seems unlikely. Perhaps you only had four cards, then you finished your turn, picked up a card, and then had five?

One thing I have experienced is that when you take out one or more people and have six or more cards in your hand, that you are indeed capable of turning in two sets of cards at once.

We're just trying to figure this out "on the fly" so to speak, and I know that sometimes it can be frustrating when things don't work out the way you had anticipated......

Not really sure if this is right, or not, just my two cents.

Scarus
Been playing Risk for a bit

Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
Sergeant 1st Class Scarus

Postby wicked on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:40 pm

So I can only cash in mid-turn if I'm over the max? I mis-spoke, I had 4 cards after eliminating the 2nd player... but had a set I could've turned in. It would be nice to be able to cash in mid-turn, or even at the end of a turn during fortification, if you have a set but are under the max.
Major wicked

Postby thegrimsleeper on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:41 pm

Yeah, if you only have 4 cards, you have to wait til your next turn. The only time you can cash in in the middle of your turn is if it's greater than/equal to 5.
Sergeant 1st Class thegrimsleeper

Return to Conquer Club Discussion