Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 pm

BoganGod wrote:Congrats to Sore Tooth for making bowel cancer seem like an aspirational condition.

Congrats to DogNagob for being the delusionally self-congratulatory 'aspirational' cancerous bowel in question.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby BoganGod on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Congrats to the chief forum disruption agent for conflating a statement with a question.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Congratulations CC, the forums are officially dead. Two weeks since the last post in this thread. Play that violin loudly, Rome isn't burning. It is not getting hot in here, don't take off all your clothes.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 pm

At LAST. That is what I've been trying to tell you for months now, DogNagob.

...and No. I have neither the time or interest in distorting this important rebuttal by phrasing it in the form of a congratulations.

If everyone of us that loves the forum took the time to just vivo-bump one thread a week we could reverse this sad decline.

Time is cyclical. Our future lies in the past. We must go farther back, AND FASTER!
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:20 am

Thorthoth wrote:At LAST. That is what I've been trying to tell you for months now, DogNagob.

...and No. I have neither the time or interest in distorting this important rebuttal by phrasing it in the form of a congratulations.

If everyone of us that loves the forum took the time to just vivo-bump one thread a week we could reverse this sad decline.

Time is cyclical. Our future lies in the past. We must go farther back, AND FASTER!

Necrobumping useless threads about bullshit does nothing to address the problem. The only solution is to actually have something meaningful to say, which sadly does not seem to be your fortƩ.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby BoganGod on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:18 am

Dukasaur wrote:
Thorthoth wrote:At LAST. That is what I've been trying to tell you for months now, DogNagob.

Necrobumping useless threads about bullshit does nothing to address the problem. The only solution is to actually have something meaningful to say, which sadly does not seem to be your fortƩ.

Congratulations to both Shit for Brains and Dukkysnore for both not following the one rule of this thread. Dukky can you mute SFBTT for a week or two please
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:24 am

BoganGod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Congratulations to both Shit for Brains and Dukkysnore for both not following the one rule of this thread. Dukky can you mute SFBTT for a week or two please

Mod Edit:(Razorvich... "EDIT" button used to remove flame) No need to discuss his sad case any further.

But Duk occasionally gets it, so I'll try to correct him here.

YOU, and the other self-appointed forum 'taste makers' (Don't touch it, it's dripping with irony.) need to calm your griping (& banning, blocking and locking) and let truly diverse viewpoints FLOURISH regardless of other's self-serving concepts of taste, acceptability and political correctness. The forums are dying because they are NOT FREE. ...and stop being afraid of old threads. Anti-bumping is an imbecilic viral meme that serves no function. You've been infected. The present and future are always built upon the past. Banning vivobumping (or using that n-word) is another foul attempt to ERASE HISTORY. Don't do it.

I hope this makes you think, Duk, your hands are still stained with unspecified dirt from the recent Forum Deletion and maybe you secretly wish that there were no old threads to revive. If that's what you truly think you should at least come clean about it and then move over to Live Chat where the idea INSTANT AMNESIA is celebrated.

And what is with you and the LOCK button anyway? I mean besides just being corrupted by too much power.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 am

congrats to all those above refusing to adhere to the one rule of this thread. congrats to all of you in your efforts to once again have this thread locked. congrats to a certain member in his efforts to be banned and his daring team CC to do so. trust me, i've done that in the past, it never ends how you think it is going to end. again, congrats to you all for keeping the level of discourse so damn high on this site...

the black jesus has spoken...-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Congrats to Owen for keeping his eye on the ball and safeguarding our community from our own baser instincts!
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:06 pm

If the 'Congrats' is always needed then the 'Congrats can be assumed.
All posts in this thread receive an implied 'Congrats' by their very presence.

Stupid rules deserve stupid solutions. No problem.
Now let's continue on with more important matters.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 am

congrats to members refusing to adhere to the one rule of this thread. prior imbeciles have caused this thread to be locked, due to the same sort of obtuse behaviour. congrats! you sure know how to ruin the fun for everyone! congrats on your one man crusade to make the forums less enjoyable for everyone, you are truly a cautionary tale, nay a beacon, for those of us that are dealing with your foolishness. CONGRATS!!! the black jesus has spoken...-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 am

owenshooter wrote:congrats to members refusing to adhere to the one rule of this thread. prior imbeciles have caused this thread to be locked, due to the same sort of obtuse behaviour. congrats! you sure know how to ruin the fun for everyone! congrats on your one man crusade to make the forums less enjoyable for everyone, you are truly a cautionary tale, nay a beacon, for those of us that are dealing with your foolishness. CONGRATS!!! the black jesus has spoken...-JĆ©sus noir

WRONG. The jerkwad mod who pushed the button ''caused this thread to be locked'', nobody else.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 pm

congrats to the lone individual simply refusing to adhere to the one rule of the thread, in his solo effort to get this thread locked, once again... congrats to the same individual or not understanding that a thread being locked by a mod is simply the enforcement of rules, due to members not following them. congrats for your assbackwards explaination that the mod that locks threads is solely to blame. congrats on your amazing display of doltish behaviour!!! the black jesus is saddened by your simply obtuse stance. the black jesus has spoken..-JĆ©sus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:44 pm

BJ somehow got congrats enforcement beaten into him and now he's a psychotic zealot about it, sheesh...
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Ace Rimmer on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Congrats to the BJ for refusing to let idiots let this thread go offtopic!
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Congrats to the BJ for refusing to let idiots let this thread go offtopic!

lol :roll: . ... but what about the idiots that let it go on-topic?
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Razorvich on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:30 am

Congratz to Thorthoth for bringing this thread to attention of the Moderation Team.

Fruitcake wrote:Seeing as there are so many congrats thread...you know the ones, I thought a general congrats to you all and every one thread would be a help.

So all any of you who want to feel satisfied with your obvious achievements can just come to this standard thread and read this congratulations message.

"Congratulations on your (insert rank/promotion/feeding your family...delete as required) achievement. It is without doubt the pinnacle of your triumphs to date, you are to be saluted and feted across the (forum/world/universe...delete as required), punkawallahs will be dispatched with all due haste to ensure you now enjoy all the trappings someone of your supreme accomplishments are due."

Please keep any further comments on topic.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Thorthoth on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:51 pm

(sigh) sooo stupid...
Congradufuckinlations!
to Razorwhatever for being the new worst mod on this site.

Your corny jokes don't make up for your humorless tyrannical despotism.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 am

Thorthoth wrote:(sigh) sooo stupid...
Congradufuckinlations!
to Razorwhatever for being the new worst mod on this site.

Your corny jokes don't make up for your humorless tyrannical despotism.

CongratsThorthoth! You are no doubt thee most annoying and useless poster here at CC.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:12 pm

congrats to ILLWUHASfor keeping it classy as he was banned from the site:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=67084#wall

congrats to the black jesus for having to actually look him up in C&A to see where his beef with
the black jesus began... CONGRATS!!! YOU ARE A CLASS ACT!!! the black jesus has spoken...-Bj

p.s.-Further congrats to Maxleod for defending ILLWUHAS' actions in global, assuring everyone that
the black jesus had brought it upon himself, despite not having any contact with the lunatic!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby 2dimes on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Congratulations Owen for getting an admirer.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:16 pm

congrats to the mod squad for finally guesting vegetable lasagne for necrobumping. nicely done... =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:33 pm

I'd like to congratulate myself for not upsetting anyone today, yet.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby groovysmurf on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'd like to congratulate myself for not upsetting anyone today, yet.

Don't fret...you still have some time. ;-)

Congrats to me for posting...even if I did have an "epic fail".
Last edited by groovysmurf on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:36 pm

groovysmurf wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I'd like to congratulate myself for not upsetting anyone today, yet.

Don't fret...you still have some time. ;-)

i find caff very irritating approx. 95% of the time. and congrats to groovy for giving me the opportunity to work that into a congrats... :) .
Lieutenant riskllama

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion