Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby IcePack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Congrats to Fruit for a quality post.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Congrats to IcePack for essentially congratulating Fruitcake for just posting.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Congrats to Caffeine for essentially congratulating me for congratulating.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Congrats to IcePack for essentially congratulating my congratulating of him congratulating.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Congrats to Fruitcake for inserting a little bit of genius!

Fruitcake wrote:As I approach my 60th, I decided to revisit some old haunts.

Lo and behold, on my list was this crumbling e-mansion. I looked over the overgrown lawns and recalled fondly the days we had decent gardeners snipping individual blades of grass with blunt scissors Mr Changsha had so kindly provided, whilst we supped genially on chilled white premier cru Puligny-Montrachet and discussed the ebbs and flows of the CC world.

I looked at the roof, slowly collapsing with regret as I recalled various members of the community threatening to throw themselves off, and those who did, but then reappeared incarnated and morphed into new persons elsewhere, such was the magic of this place back then.

I walked through the old greenhouses, now full of weeds, unlike those days where robust tall plants of every variety fought with each other for their own piece of sunshine, long since strangled by the weeds that now rule. The rusted hulks of exotic cars stood silently and forlornly in the stables, where one one heard the roar of mighty engines as drivers revved for a quick race round the estate driveways, now all I can hear is the steady plop plop of birds as they relieve themselves over these one mighty machines.

I stepped with trepidation over the threshold. Where once bright lights and literally thousands of people fought, loved and fought again, where factions would occupy various parts of this vast imposing mansion, warring and jeering at each other's efforts now only the scurrying scratching of rats could be heard. I noticed the wallpaper peeling off, with graffiti written "Wicked was here".

As I walked into the old room where many would gather to watch the electronic feed from the battles, eerily the TV came to life. With a puff of smoke this appeared.
https://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=f0454f4e87947e0477789978f6feaf7c

I chortled, as I do, I could not help but remember those days when this sort of behaviour was normal in the community that once existed here. This was a time when there were those who ruled and those who were at the bottom of this particular food chain. No one moaned (well those who were at the bottom did, but then they didn't matter then and to be frank, still don't, they just think people listen to them).

I wandered around the silent rooms, old signs hanging off doors, I could hear music coming from an attic room and with trepidation followed it to the source. Like some ghost B-movie from the fifties this scene was being endlessly looped on an old recorder.

https://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-9d38b794bb2820e642ff447c9d93f552.html

I admit freely I ran in horror from that attic room, well running may be a slight exaggeration, perambulated with a little more speed than I have been used to recently may be nearer the reality of the situation.

As I stepped out into the sunlight, I looked back once more at this crumbling edifice. I smiled and just had to break the rules and congratulate myself one last time for having been a part of it when it was what is was then and is no more.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby owenshooter on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Fruitcake wrote:Fake News!!

Congrats to Fruitcake for breaking it down to the crux of the issue!!! the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Congrats to Team CC. Very professional shuffling of deck chairs. Big thank you to those that volunteer to keep this beat up fiat on the road. Frontier mechanics is a dangerous and difficult calling.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Fruitcake wrote:As I approach my 60th, I decided to revisit some old haunts.

Lo and behold, on my list was this crumbling e-mansion. I looked over the overgrown lawns and recalled fondly the days we had decent gardeners snipping individual blades of grass with blunt scissors Mr Changsha had so kindly provided, whilst we supped genially on chilled white premier cru Puligny-Montrachet and discussed the ebbs and flows of the CC world.

I looked at the roof, slowly collapsing with regret as I recalled various members of the community threatening to throw themselves off, and those who did, but then reappeared incarnated and morphed into new persons elsewhere, such was the magic of this place back then.

I walked through the old greenhouses, now full of weeds, unlike those days where robust tall plants of every variety fought with each other for their own piece of sunshine, long since strangled by the weeds that now rule. The rusted hulks of exotic cars stood silently and forlornly in the stables, where one one heard the roar of mighty engines as drivers revved for a quick race round the estate driveways, now all I can hear is the steady plop plop of birds as they relieve themselves over these one mighty machines.

I stepped with trepidation over the threshold. Where once bright lights and literally thousands of people fought, loved and fought again, where factions would occupy various parts of this vast imposing mansion, warring and jeering at each other's efforts now only the scurrying scratching of rats could be heard. I noticed the wallpaper peeling off, with graffiti written "Wicked was here".

As I walked into the old room where many would gather to watch the electronic feed from the battles, eerily the TV came to life. With a puff of smoke this appeared.
https://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=f0454f4e87947e0477789978f6feaf7c

I chortled, as I do, I could not help but remember those days when this sort of behaviour was normal in the community that once existed here. This was a time when there were those who ruled and those who were at the bottom of this particular food chain. No one moaned (well those who were at the bottom did, but then they didn't matter then and to be frank, still don't, they just think people listen to them).

I wandered around the silent rooms, old signs hanging off doors, I could hear music coming from an attic room and with trepidation followed it to the source. Like some ghost B-movie from the fifties this scene was being endlessly looped on an old recorder.

https://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-9d38b794bb2820e642ff447c9d93f552.html

I admit freely I ran in horror from that attic room, well running may be a slight exaggeration, perambulated with a little more speed than I have been used to recently may be nearer the reality of the situation.

As I stepped out into the sunlight, I looked back once more at this crumbling edifice. I smiled and just had to break the rules and congratulate myself one last time for having been a part of it when it was what is was then and is no more.

Sure but, we have 12 player games now.

Congratulations to anyone that can get one filled.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Congrats to me once again!

admin wrote:Dukasaur,

Congratulations! The Tournament Battle of Lone Pine has ended and you came in 2nd place.

You won the following prizes:

• Great War Battle Medal
  • 3 Great War Token - Cannons
  • Yellow Conquer Star
  • 2 Cyan Conquer Stars
  • 9 Orange Conquer Stars

Check out our Tournaments tab at any time to test your skills in other Tournaments.

Conquer Club Tournament Team

One of my favourite tournaments in the Great War series! I loved writing it, I loved playing in it. I would have loved it even if I finished 20th, but finishing second makes it all that much sweeter!

:D

Congrats to overlander who took 1st place!

=D> =D> =D>
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Congrats to me for getting a prize for 5th.. :-s
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Congrats to you for being the coolest dude in the game...:)

iAmCaffeine wrote:Congrats to me for getting a prize for 5th.. :-s
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:35 am

Dukasaur wrote:Congrats to me once again!

admin wrote:Dukasaur,

Congratulations! The Tournament Battle of Lone Pine has ended and you came in 2nd place.

You won the following prizes:

• Great War Battle Medal
  • 3 Great War Token - Cannons
  • Yellow Conquer Star
  • 2 Cyan Conquer Stars
  • 9 Orange Conquer Stars

Check out our Tournaments tab at any time to test your skills in other Tournaments.

Conquer Club Tournament Team

One of my favourite tournaments in the Great War series! I loved writing it, I loved playing in it. I would have loved it even if I finished 20th, but finishing second makes it all that much sweeter!

:D

Congrats to overlander who took 1st place!

=D> =D> =D>

congrats for winning the bucket full of various stars!!!
however you choose to use them, i'm sure it will be the right choice!!!
=D> =D> =D>

congrats to me for gaining the same stars for just logging on daily!!!
congrats to winning stars with 0 skill points!!!

congrats to stars!!!
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby BoganGod on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:31 am

Congrats to all the SnowFlakes that think they are stars.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:51 am

Congrats to ConfederateSS on his happy birthday wishing superbness.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby BoganGod on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:49 pm

chapcrap wrote:Congrats to ConfederateSS on his happy birthday wishing superbness.

Congrats to the cut price jefjef on returning. You and your alpha ego have been missed
Corporal BoganGod

Postby chapcrap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:26 pm

BoganGod wrote:
chapcrap wrote:Congrats to ConfederateSS on his happy birthday wishing superbness.

Congrats to the cut price jefjef on returning. You and your alpha ego have been missed

Congrats to inflation making me jefjef the cut price chapcrap.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby BoganGod on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:15 am

chapcrap wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

Congrats to inflation making me jefjef the cut price chapcrap.

I see what you're trying to do there. Congrats to ChapCrap for acting like a currency trader the day before annual bonus review.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:18 am

Congratulations to Thorthoth for getting all the off topic history erased.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 am

I didn't do it. I didn't want it done.

That is actually one of the most extreme acts of totalitarian oppression that the CC elites have ever pulled.

I don't know which mods would have privileges like that. One can only presume thet bigWham authorized it, though it doesn't seem like the thing that would be his own idea.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:27 am

2dimes wrote:Congratulations to Thorthoth for getting all the off topic history erased.

Congrats to Thorthoth (aka Bastian), only he can save Fantasia from the Nothing.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:32 pm

IcePack wrote:
2dimes wrote:Congratulations to Thorthoth for getting all the off topic history erased.

Congrats to Thorthoth (aka Bastian), only he can save Fantasia from the Nothing.

(low sardonic chuckle, gazes downward and then looks up and away. to something far off, barely visible on the horizon)
''You just might be right about that, Icy... you just might be right.''
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby owenshooter on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Thorthoth wrote:
IcePack wrote:

(low sardonic chuckle, gazes downward and then looks up and away. to something far off, barely visible on the horizon)

congrats to Thorthoth for not following the one SIMPLE RULE of the thread!! congrats!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:30 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Thorthoth wrote:
IcePack wrote:

congrats to Thorthoth for not following the one SIMPLE RULE of the thread!! congrats!!-Jésus noir

It was subtly implied, blo-jo.
The more sophisticated posters need not be so bluntly obvious.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Thorthoth wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
Thorthoth wrote:
IcePack wrote:

It was subtly implied, blo-jo.

Congrats for BJ in his poor teaching abilities about the thread rules. He probably should have quoted the other time as well...

Thorthoth wrote:I didn't do it. I didn't want it done.

That is actually one of the most extreme acts of totalitarian oppression that the CC elites have ever pulled.

I don't know which mods would have privileges like that. One can only presume thet bigWham authorized it, though it doesn't seem like the thing that would be his own idea.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:14 pm

congrats to thorthoth for not being able to admit he does not know the one rule of the thread, thus does not know how to adhere to it.
Thorthoth wrote:It was subtly implied, blo-jo.

congrats to TT for his single handed attempt at having this thread locked for the umteenth time, due to members not adhering to the singular
rule of the thread! Congrats!!! you are a true class act!!-Jn
Lieutenant owenshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion