Conquer Club

Tips for getting your feedback deleted

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Tips for getting your feedback deleted

Postby wicked on Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:28 pm

Write stuff like this: :roll:

I only left negative feedback fo you because you left negative feedback for me in the first place. Tit for tat!!If you withdraw yours I will withdraw mine!

While some of these revenge feedbacks are obvious, like the ridiculous one above, some aren't so blatant. But rest assured, if you mention the feedback you rec'd when leaving feedback for someone else, it will be considered revenge and subject to deletion.

Perhaps I should start a thread of the most ridiculous feedback we run across to embarrass people into actually thinking before giving feedback?
Major wicked

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:29 pm

i like the idea. i'd like to see what people have wrote. don't include names, just the quotes
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Re: Tips for getting your feedback deleted

Postby wcaclimbing on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:40 pm

wicked wrote:Perhaps I should start a thread of the most ridiculous feedback we run across to embarrass people into actually thinking before giving feedback?

yes please do this ASAP i need a good laugh :roll:
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby Robinette on Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 pm

wcaclimbing wrote:
wicked wrote:Perhaps I should start a thread of the most ridiculous feedback we run across to embarrass people into actually thinking before giving feedback?

yes please do this ASAP i need a good laugh :roll:

Yes, Oh pleeeeese, yes, you MUST share... [-o<
Brigadier Robinette

Postby tals on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:22 am

wicked wrote:Write stuff like this: :roll:

I only left negative feedback fo you because you left negative feedback for me in the first place. Tit for tat!!If you withdraw yours I will withdraw mine!

While some of these revenge feedbacks are obvious, like the ridiculous one above, some aren't so blatant. But rest assured, if you mention the feedback you rec'd when leaving feedback for someone else, it will be considered revenge and subject to deletion.

Perhaps I should start a thread of the most ridiculous feedback we run across to embarrass people into actually thinking before giving feedback?

Interesting one - I think I know the player that posted that. What I would say is I believe that his negative feedback against the other player was deserved but the player who posted negative feedback against him wasn't. I'd set the protaginator (HF) to ignore. However I think you do need to actually read the chat if you guys want to clear peoples feedback, they're not quite as obvious as I think you believe. The feedback (if you had included all of it :roll: did indicate that looking at the chat would highlight who the idiot was, taking into account the comments he posted.

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=76263#gmtop

Tals
Last edited by tals on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant tals

Postby wicked on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:28 am

that's not the point tals! I don't care what was said in chat, that's not what the feedback was about, now was it?
Major wicked

Postby tals on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:30 am

wicked wrote:that's not the point tals! I don't care what was said in chat, that's not what the feedback was about, now was it?

I do agree and I had meant to let the player know that it wasn't a good idea to add what he had posted. The original post hadn't actually included that and I suspect the player wanted to clear his name rather than being actually bothered about the original lowlife.

If you'd posted the whole feedback it would have been a bit fairer :) My point was the actual incorrect feedback was HF who posted neg mid game for no reason and with no comment.

Tals
Sergeant tals

Postby wicked on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:33 am

again, doesn't matter. you could write a beautifully written, descriptive feedback, going into a plethora of detail, but as soon as you write something like that in it, it'll get deleted. We can't delete portions of feedbacks, or edit them, so the whole thing is deleted if a part doesn't jive with the guidelines. There's really no need for you to plead this guy's case, as it's already been deleted and he's been notified as to why.
Major wicked

Postby tals on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:37 am

wicked wrote:again, doesn't matter. you could write a beautifully written, descriptive feedback, going into a plethora of detail, but as soon as you write something like that in it, it'll get deleted. We can't delete portions of feedbacks, or edit them, so the whole thing is deleted if a part doesn't jive with the guidelines. There's really no need for you to plead this guy's case, as it's already been deleted and he's been notified as to why.

lol i'm not pleading his case - just was interesting that its a player I know and the other correspondent was the faulty feedback.

I was going to ask if you let players know - so that is excellent. I do have an issue with HF's feedback left for my friend - is their a way of complaining about it or is it down to the player receiving it to complain/report.

Tals
Sergeant tals

Postby wicked on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:42 am

PM me with it.
Major wicked

Postby tals on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:13 am

Out of interest what constitutes inappropriate feedback left? Is it ok for someone to post negative feedback for no reason and if they do what can be done about it?

Tals
Sergeant tals

Postby wicked on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:17 am

Major wicked

Postby Pedronicus on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:58 am

You can publish my negative feedback. :wink:
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby Freetymes on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:28 am

I still love it when you tease me!!! :lol:
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby Bogusbet on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:32 am

I like my negatives, I am still mulling over the return slavos.

Game

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=91090

Negative says for my teamate to get a better partner when it really wasnt my fault i was doing bad because i was scatered. If you play with this guy expect rude comments.
Bogusbet's response: LOL so funny. Maybe if you didn't miss turns you could have helped him out. Check the game log. [edit]

Game

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=89820

Negative bogusbet is to slow and boring its annoying.
Bogusbet's response: You forgot, Sexy. I love the feedback, you pointed out my strong personalities after only knowing me less than 24hrs. I hope you enjoy our game. [edit]
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Return to Conquer Club Discussion