Conquer Club

hooray for general blitzaholic!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

hooray for general blitzaholic!!

Postby dcowboys055 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:14 am

4th or 5th general? nice work blitz keep it up
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby nyg5680 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:04 am

WOOT WOOT HES AWESOME 1 OF THE GREATEST ON CC
Sergeant 1st Class nyg5680

Postby eye84free on Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:04 am

he is the 5th to make general....i was the 4th....

i hope u keep it....it seems like the higher the rank u are the harder the rolls get...lol...

great job....
Major eye84free

Postby nyg5680 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:05 am

^lol its probably fixed so no many ppl get it lol

Postby stinkycheese on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:32 pm

The 2nd american to get it.
Captain stinkycheese

Postby Dlakavi on Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 pm

I don't respect it so much, playing only team games, and playing with privates and generally people with a small score on his team just so when he wins he wins more than normal and when he loses he loses less.
And he usually plays teams who dont know each other(usually dont work together), and has a team of low point players that listen to every comand he writes.
It is playing only for the ranking, for the points, and not for the fun( ok maybe that is fun but is not really challenging).

Anyway, congratulations, looks lke it means a lot to you
Lieutenant Dlakavi

Postby Telvannia on Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:35 pm

eye84free wrote:i hope u keep it....it seems like the higher the rank u are the harder the rolls get...lol...

i quite agree with this i think it does get worse the higher rank you get
im sure the dice are getting worse for me as im getting better :(
Sergeant 1st Class Telvannia

Postby dcowboys055 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:41 pm

Dlakavi wrote:I don't respect it so much, playing only team games, and playing with privates and generally people with a small score on his team just so when he wins he wins more than normal and when he loses he loses less.
And he usually plays teams who dont know each other(usually dont work together), and has a team of low point players that listen to every comand he writes.
It is playing only for the ranking, for the points, and not for the fun( ok maybe that is fun but is not really challenging).

take your posts somewhere else...so am i one of the "low ranked players who listen to anything he says"? because it doesnt work that way. just because he may see something before i do doesnt mean he is giving comands. we work well as a team so if you dont like him dont play him
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby nyg5680 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:47 pm

exactly and he makes all of us better im a captain now because of him and this guy jon is also

Postby Bogusbet on Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:19 pm

Sounds like a ballwash. Nice skills to the man, Team Mightybet await you.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby Econ2000 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:38 pm

yay woohoo! general #5!
Rap music is being listened to by 97% of teenagers, if you're one of the 3% of teenagers that actually listen to real music, then put this in your signature.
Corporal Econ2000

lol

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:11 pm

Thank You all for your support, I agree with eye, very difficult to maintain, I was there 2x at General and lost it soon. As for dlakavi, lol, not sure what to tell you pal, I play tons of Elite games as well, and I have beaten all the best on here, I beat eye84, pilate, scorba, rlorange, loudawg, akiceman, bretsky, belzbub, manspart, marv, ronaldhindo and on and on, ask them!! and some of them have beat me too, i usually play a dozen strong competitve games and a dozen doubles and triples with my friends, so your jealousy, well you live in your own skin. good luck to all, and thanks again for the support people, I really which this was not posted now, lol, drawing too much attention! :D

P.S. besides if it was that easy, all could make it there, and they DO NOT, go try it yourself, others on here do it a lot too, you must beat solid players as well, many solid palyers have entered my games, much more diffcult to maintain than you realize! Good Luck all. you must play a combination and be great in all phases of the game, multi diversed.

Finally, I am not saying I am the best, those names I mentioned above are just as good as me if not better, this was just a congratulations page for making general that cowboy created (not me) i had no idea, I was just passing thru, wicked difficult to do (get General), no matter how you try it, extremely stressful and challenging, and most complex, considering 5 have only done it, All the greats in the TOP 25 to 30 know how hard this is, so try to show respect and not bash an individuals accomplishments, that goes into the flame thread i think. Thanks.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Hugh.G.Rection on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:29 am

Congrats Blitz
Cook Hugh.G.Rection

congrats

Postby AAFitz on Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:59 am

congrats blitz...like the quote..mines clint's also.......when are you going to give me another crack at your generalshipness....i should just transfer the points now, but going through the motions is fun too...
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

there it is...

Postby AAFitz on Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:01 pm

just turned it on...been there for a while
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.

Re: there it is...

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:45 pm

ty hugh, awesome AA, I love that line, Clint is the bomb. :lol:
General Blitzaholic

are you serious

Postby AAFitz on Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:49 pm

Dlakavi wrote:I don't respect it so much, playing only team games, and playing with privates and generally people with a small score on his team just so when he wins he wins more than normal and when he loses he loses less.

sorry for previous insult dlakavi...your entitled to your opinion...just wanted you to see how you looked...this will get hundreds of replies and you will be in the middle only having negative things to say...youve played 80 or so games almost all singles, and your rank is impressive...however i saw no need to offer negative input into a positive environment...Congrats Blitz! You earned it...
Last edited by AAFitz on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.

Re: are you serious

Postby Dlakavi on Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:54 pm

AAFitz wrote:

do yourself and the game a favor delete this jealous banter...ive played blitz at least 5 times...never beat him to my recall...he plays as many singles as any colonel or general....just delete it...why be negative in this situation...you look like an absolute idiot...

Ok, I wasnt going to post here anymore but i will because of your insults.

In the first two pages in Game finder, out of more than 150 games he played only 6 single games(1 win, 4 losses, 1 unfinished)
The rest are all team games, and in all of them his team started the game.

And i looked in the gamefinder for games with you and Blitzaholic...
Your post from before is clearly an admission of having a multi account because you played only one game together and it was doubles(Maybe I'm wrong but that is what the gamefinder says).

I didnt say that he is a bad player, he is definetly a great player, and especially after 700 games one of the most experienced players, i just said he took the easyest way to becoming a general(Triples games with people that have a much lower score on his team).

And someone said if is was that easy anyone would do it.
Well, there are a few reasons that not everybody does that:
1.)They dont know how to play that good(But i think that the top 50 players have the game knowlege required)

2.)Playing and beating players that are uncoordinated and a lot of players with an ? tends to get borin really fast(it is not a challenge).
Lieutenant Dlakavi

Re: there it is...

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:29 pm

dlak, I played over 700 games, my first few hundred were mostly singles? Yes, the last 200 of the 700 games I played have been doubles and triples mostly, you are right about that, so? Like I said I beat all the top players before, anyways, when I beat a Colonel now i get like 12 to 15 points, if I lose, it's way more. I took no easy route, i played a ton of singles, doubles and triples, but if I lose it is like 50 plus points or more, when I win it is like 7? I can't choose who sits in my games that we start? or I start? All the top players have to set up some games, no one can predict who will join, but you have to try to maintain that high score, it is so so hard. All are welcome, I never insulted you either, I said the jealosy (well you live in your own skin) I do not get you pal, i really don't. what is wrong with you anyways?, dlak you are making yourself look really bad to many players, they are pm'ing about you, I said I have no idea why he would do that, but I will just let it go, you have a right to your opinion. 8)

Finally, the partner I played the most with is osujacket, we played in well over 100 games together and he is ranked over 2000 and one of the top 10 on this site in my opinion, when we lose it is like 49 points to the random person who joins. You know how many games you have to win to get that back at my level??? well if I won 7 of 8, I break even, win 7 is like 49 points and lose one is minus 49, this means I would have to win 8 of 9 games about 90 percent plus to just gain a few points? So, you see, I told you, you must beat great players as well. You just do not get it, how difficult it is, only the players who are in the top 25 to 35 players or so know how this really is, they can ALL relate, if you have not been there, do not comment, cuase you have no idea how hard it is, NONE.
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Blitzaholic

Postby A Mans Part on Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:40 pm

congrats blitz. great teammate and great opponent.
Captain A Mans Part

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:03 pm

blitz kicks ass. great team partner. who cares what that loser has to say. you rock man.
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby barbie on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:13 pm

Congrats Blitz, you worked hard for it and deserve it/ as far as the other post goes, I know Cowboy has played more than one game cause I was in a couple trips with him and blitz. I am not a high ranked player but definetly hold my own. Yes Blitz communicates his thoughts,but I am certainly not a shrinking flower, I have and still do argue with him over moves. Its more or less a trust thing.. As far as the newbies in games, when triples or doubles games are started you really have no say in who joins them, and when you lose you lose a ton. ANYWAY CONGRATS
Sergeant barbie

Postby Ronaldinho on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:17 pm

Blitz is one of the best players i know, ive played him in numerous games and i believe he had the better of me in many of them, i dont know why anyone would dare insult him or even think of that. A true friend and a cc legend, congratz bro and im sure you'll be up there for a long long time

P.s for those who insult his rank etc, i will quit Cc and buy you prem every year you are here if you can make it to general in 8months!
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby AngryAnderson on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:26 pm

Congratulations. Tough achievement.
You want to make alliances? Play doubles/triples games and stay out of my single player games lame brain!
Corporal 1st Class AngryAnderson

General Blitz

Postby naktay01 on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:33 pm

The man is a genius at the game. I have played both with Blitz and against. In triples no doubt he controls the game. But without his control The game is alot more chaotic. He is a great commander on the field and a great person off. Singles play is always a struggle for every person depending on the singles play.
There is only been 5 players that have made general. Not an easy accomplishment. To me there is not a more deserving unselfish player on this site.
A JOB WELL DONE. Congrats BLITZAHOLIC U ARE THE MAN!
Corporal naktay01

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion