Conquer Club

hooray for general blitzaholic!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Postby dcowboys055 on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:46 pm

ive played nearly 100 games with blitz (100 if you count active games) and he sees things rounds before they happen. criticizing him for playing lots of lower ranked players is just plain stupid because look at the number of low ranked players on cc. theres lots of them, and you cant control who joins your games. plus, look at blitz's completed games and you will see he has won plenty of standard games against lots of top ranked players
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby Dlakavi on Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:19 pm

Blitzaholic, Im sorry for writing stuff that was misinterpreted before, I do think youre a great player, and i said it in my previoous post, and we all know it is impossible(or at least very near to) to become a high ranked player playing anything but team games.
Dcowboy, I was not criticyzing him for playing weaker players, or questioning his ability, i was just saying that i bet he had more fun playing his first single games than 90% of his team games.

Again, sorry man for ruining the congratulations thread, and of course, CONGRATULATIONS for becoming a general and having the most points ever in CC, i think
Last edited by Dlakavi on Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant Dlakavi

represent the usa baby!

Postby traviscarter on Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:40 pm

i am glad to see that an american is at the top. as soon as i saw you were playing i called some of my favorite team players just to have a chance to play against a general. i hope you keep playing and don't quit now that you have made to the top.
Captain traviscarter

ty

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:43 pm

thanks dlak for the apology, but i would say i played perhaps 40 percent singles and maybe 60 percent doubles and triples, i had to at the last few hundred cause so difficult, but i do play tons of singles and elite as well, thank you all for your support.

p.s. i made General in 3 months ronald not 8, lol, but it dont matter, thanks all for your support, you guys are great. :D
General Blitzaholic

Postby Jon on Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:04 pm

What can I say that has not already been said?

Blitz is without a doubt one of the finest players on this site. His knowledge of the game and strategies are second to none. I am stunned by the comments of Dlakavi, not only does he try to detract from this remarkable achievement but manages to insult so many players in one go. Do you really think we would continue to play alongside Blitz if we were ordered about as you suggest? Of course not, we return to play with him not only because he is one of the best but because the games are great fun and it is a privilege to learn so much from such a fine gentleman.

Sincere congratulations Blitz on your achievement and long may you reign at the top.
Sergeant Jon

Postby Master Chief on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:44 pm

I have known Blitz for a very long time. Back when he started, I was a colonel and he listened to me. He joined my clan, along with osujacket, and they quickly rose up the ranks and passed me. Although I was up to 11th place at one point, I've struggled to get back ever since. I for one can attest to how hard it is to maintain a high rank when you can lose so many points from one lucky game. I am one of the few that Blitz still trusts and listens to unconditionally, and I greatly appreciate his friendship. I feel like we can learn from each other, since he now outranks me. Yes, he can be stubborn and controlling at times, but it's only because he is a winner. Winners don't like to lose. He can't help it, it's a disease. ;-) Congrats Blitz, you know that you're always welcome in my games.
Major Master Chief

Postby D.IsleRealBrown on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:53 pm

Blitz, and osu have owned me in several games. I had a great time playing though.

Great competitors.

Way to be #1!

For now. :wink:
ImageImageImage
Lieutenant D.IsleRealBrown

Postby Loudawg on Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:38 pm

Blitz is a top player who deserves to bathe in the spot light for a while ...
congrats General
she ate my enema and left me nothing to lick
Colonel Loudawg

Location: hong kong macau vietnam philippines taiwan thailand indonesia

Postby SargentFluffy on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:25 pm

Blitz is absolutely amazing. That's all I can say. He knocks me off my feet. Crazy good teammate and a scary opponent. :shock: You rock dude!
Cadet SargentFluffy

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Postby MedalOfHonor on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:27 pm

horay blitzaholic. U is always doing the best. lol. I want to play with u some more man. Great Job. catch all you later
Who the hell u think u is messing wit this?
Sergeant 1st Class MedalOfHonor

Postby minihaymanz on Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:45 am

SargentFluffy wrote:Blitz is absolutely amazing. That's all I can say. He knocks me off my feet. Crazy good teammate and a scary opponent. :shock: You rock dude!

Amazing as a team player or as a singles player?
Captain minihaymanz

hi

Postby chetnik on Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:23 am

I've played games both with Dlakavi and Blitz.....
really... I would have a tough time deciding who's a better player especially since they each have different attributes. I wouldn't want to play against either.
Nonetheless, climing up to a general is a difficult task (more difficult for those who can't find reliable partners), but what matters the most is that EVERYONE gets equal chance to climb up there. There is no discrimination.
So are you up for it?
Blitz all I can say is Congrats. You climbed.... regardless how, you found a way that works for you. That's all that matters. People who suck at singles and keep playing them.....obviously don't get the message. Part of the strategy is to know what you're best at.
Keep it up bud!!!
Captain chetnik

Postby ßa†man on Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:17 pm

Blitz is amazing! He deserves general 100 percent!
And not to mention being one of my fav double partner too :)
Sergeant 1st Class ßa†man

Postby Hugh.G.Rection on Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:56 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:Blitz is one of the best players i know, ive played him in numerous games and i believe he had the better of me in many of them, i dont know why anyone would dare insult him or even think of that. A true friend and a cc legend, congratz bro and im sure you'll be up there for a long long time

P.s for those who insult his rank etc, i will quit Cc and buy you prem every year you are here if you can make it to general in 8months!

Forget about 8 months it only took Blitz 3..once again way to go blitz.....from your low ranking partner..lol
Cook Hugh.G.Rection

Postby osujacket on Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:46 pm

Blitz

1. Congratulations. Your dedication and ability have driven you to the very top on conquerer club. There is no denying it. It is deserved.
You were able to do the following:

A Develop a plan to get to the top of conqurer club
B Execute the plan to perfection

To any one who says he took advantage of the system by playing such and such games Id reply three fold.

1. He didnt make the rules he choose how to make the most of them and succeded better than anyone else.
2. There is nothing in the rules that say you have to play x amount of singles, doubles or triples.
3. If you dont think he is deserving step up and challenge him and any of his partners. He wont back away from a challenge and Id guess 90% of his games are public games. Dont sit here and bitch about how he took advantage of the system,challenge him and knock him off if you think your capable. You better hope the dice are on your side though because he wont be out smarted.

Remember hes beaten at one time or another just about everyone on CC. In fact I only know of one person who has played more than 5 games against him and never lost to him and that person shall remain nameless.

Once again congratulations Blitz
Sergeant 1st Class osujacket

Go Blitz

Postby okiewind7 on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:54 pm

Good job blitz congrats. I have played many partner games with blitz and we help each other out. we don't always agree on what is best but we communicate and it works in our best interest. the key to winning team games is working together and keeping an open mind. Blitz has proven to be a strong player regardless of the ranks we play. Keep it up man see ya in the maps.
The best way for evil to prevail is for good men to sit around and do nothing.

Let's Go To WAR!
Lieutenant okiewind7

6th

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:33 pm

hard to hold, but Andrew was the 6th General for a bit.
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
General Blitzaholic

5th

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:13 pm

eye84free wrote:he is the 5th to make general....i was the 4th....

i hope u keep it....it seems like the higher the rank u are the harder the rolls get...lol..., andrewb now 6th

great job....

pilate, alster, belz, eye, blitzaholic, andrewb

in case all were wondering
General Blitzaholic

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion