Conquer Club

OK this is kinda weird.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

OK this is kinda weird.

Postby Jick on Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:53 pm

well, I was playing a game with my friends CowMassacre8 and muskrat08, and muskrat was on holiday so he got booted out. Cow and myself won the game, but Muskrat still got points, which is weird cause he was out.

proof

This raises questions, such as easy points. Join a good team and deadbeat. free points if they win, plus you can have more than 4 games running (technically) for non-premium players.
Private 1st Class Jick

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:59 pm

On triples/doubles games you get points even if you're eliminated, so long as your team wins. Doesn't matter HOW you're eliminated.

That's why I avoid team games. I'm not an amazing player by any means and I feel bad leaching off of the talent of others.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby Jolly Roger on Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:09 pm

OnlyAmbrose wrote:On triples/doubles games you get points even if you're eliminated, so long as your team wins. Doesn't matter HOW you're eliminated.

That's why I avoid team games. I'm not an amazing player by any means and I feel bad leaching off of the talent of others.

I don't mind leeching. If any accomplished doubles/triples players are looking for someone to ride their coat tails to CC fame, power and glory, please let me know.
Lieutenant Jolly Roger

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:25 am

Jolly Roger wrote:
OnlyAmbrose wrote:On triples/doubles games you get points even if you're eliminated, so long as your team wins. Doesn't matter HOW you're eliminated.

I don't mind leeching. If any accomplished doubles/triples players are looking for someone to ride their coat tails to CC fame, power and glory, please let me know.

Please notify me as well.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby japan_jeff on Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:44 am

well, maybe i should find a decent partner, ride thier coaat tails and go up in rank. sounds like a deal to me. :?
Sergeant 1st Class japan_jeff

Postby MeDeFe on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:22 am

As long as you have very few points they'll prolly do it, too, because that way they'll gain more from their victories.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby cjoe on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:57 am

Sometimes it's due to strategy, I was eliminated in a team game early but due to OUR strategy my partner was left strong enough to win the game. I was due to be forted by my partner but a case of too little too late.
Corporal 1st Class cjoe

Return to Conquer Club Discussion