Conquer Club

Does this warrant negative feeback?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Does this warrant negative feeback?

Postby Machiavelli on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:02 pm

I'm in a game right now where I was just starting to te, so one of the players called for an allience.

I personally dont like alliences, even if they are only two person alliences, but this person called for a three person allience in a four person game :evil:

Here's a link http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=105549

Even if this isn't enough for negative feedback, I'll probably leave some neutral feedback, saying to watch out for alliences
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby RobinJ on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:08 pm

I would wait to see if they all agree to it first. Anyway, red's right in saying that good players always go for the leaders. It probably won't make a difference if they form an alliance or not - you'll still be getting attacked anyway. However, I would consider giving green fb (negative or neutral i'm not sure) for suggesting a 3-way alliance. :-k
Sergeant 1st Class RobinJ

Postby Scharn on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:48 pm

Rubbish, sorry mate but you exposed your hand far too early.
I don't blame the other players at all.
It's happened to me too but there is no reason to give neg or neu. feedback. Suck it up and play on with determination.
Cook Scharn

Postby hernando cortez on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:55 pm

i've never given feedback and ive never recieved it cause feedback is gay.
Captain hernando cortez

Postby RobinJ on Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:04 pm

forget it. The other players have turned down an alliance and I agree with red (in your game) - the smartest thing to do is to attack you.
Sergeant 1st Class RobinJ

Postby Scharn on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:53 pm

hernando cortez wrote:i've never given feedback and ive never recieved it cause feedback is gay.

Rubbish again. I hope that CC is a community and that feedback is a progresive thing. In what way is feedback GAY?
Cook Scharn

Postby Scharn on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:59 pm

hernando cortez wrote:i've never given feedback and ive never recieved it cause feedback is gay.

Liar, you do have feedback! And by the looks of it your no bad player either. Double the reason to add you to my ignore list.
Cook Scharn

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:05 pm

I think diplomacy SHOULD be a viable means of winning a game. If you can get into a four person game in which one guy unites the two gullible other players against you, tough beans, you should have thought of the idea! ;)

negative feedback is DEFINATELY not called for here, IMO. Personally, I don't make alliances when there's games under 3 people, at least not *official* ones, but when one player is dominating it becomes pretty obvious who it is in your best interests to focus your efforts on.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby mknewey on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:11 pm

I definately have to agree that negative or neutral feedback for green is not warrented here.... in fact ... I think you ought to give green positive feedback for being such an outstanding citizen and generally just awesome...

(anyway, he really wasn't trying to make an alliance... just annoyed that red had attacked him when blue was so clearly winning... and really didn't want to keep attacking blue at the sake of losing his own game... so he thought it might be prudent to suggest a course of action to the other players)

gg

:roll: :)
Sergeant 1st Class mknewey

Return to Conquer Club Discussion