Conquer Club

How Often to new maps get released?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How Often to new maps get released?

Postby XenHu on Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:12 pm

Hey,

First of all, I'm a newb( to the site, not RISK itself) and if this seems like a dumb question don't flame me :lol: Anywho, can anybody tell me how often new maps get made/realeased. I was just curious to know...

XenHu
Cook XenHu

Re: How Often to new maps get released?

Postby Hoff on Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:16 pm

XenHu wrote:Hey,

First of all, I'm a newb( to the site, not RISK itself) and if this seems like a dumb question don't flame me :lol: Anywho, can anybody tell me how often new maps get made/realeased. I was just curious to know...

XenHu

It really depends. Previsouly maps have been pumped out fast and often. However, more recently there has been somethign put in place, sort of a system for new maps. This has slowed the process down but in turn has increased the quality of new maps. So maps get released whenever everyone agrees that they are perfect and ready for play. If you go to the map foundry forum you can see the maps that are currently being made. So there is no set time for new maps to come out, but generally every few weeks you can expect a new map i'd say...

hoff
Sergeant Hoff

Postby XenHu on Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:52 pm

Cook XenHu

Postby wcaclimbing on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:24 pm

go look in the maps forum and comment on them. it will make maps come out faster :D
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Return to Conquer Club Discussion