Conquer Club

USA Apocolypse

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

USA Apocolypse

Postby XenHu on Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:46 pm

Is there a special rule for this map... Cause there is a radiation chart at the bottom and I can't tell if that's for style or not? :oops:
Cook XenHu

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:58 pm

if you control one state with the radiation symbol thing, you lose one army...if you control two, you lose one army...if you control three, its zero...four is plus two armies...five is plus five armies...and six its plus nine armies :wink:
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby XenHu on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:04 pm

s.xkitten wrote:if you control one state with the radiation symbol thing, you lose one army...if you control two, you lose one army...if you control three, its zero...four is plus two armies...five is plus five armies...and six its plus nine armies :wink:

Oh :shock: That's a lot to swallow... Thanks for you help :D
Cook XenHu

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:13 pm

the chart at the bottom is what tells you...i just opened another page and copied it...good luck, you're playing sargent fluffy, you're gonna need it... :wink:
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby XenHu on Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:38 pm

s.xkitten wrote:the chart at the bottom is what tells you...i just opened another page and copied it...good luck, you're playing sargent fluffy, you're gonna need it... :wink:

Lol, I played 'Sarge' before, but he appears to have gotten better...( I beat him last time :lol: )
Cook XenHu

Return to Conquer Club Discussion