Conquer Club

You know your obssesed with mafia when...

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: You know your obssesed with mafia when...

Postby XenHu on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:03 am

pancakemix wrote:
XenHu wrote:When you used to spend a ridiculously long time planning a horrible death for someone....

And then you threw in pictures.

(Looking over the Manhunt game in the archive, it's a shame the picture links broke. Writing was a little spotty in places, but overall, not much different from how I remember it)

-X

:shock:

She-yit. Been a long time since I've seen you.

Aye, it has been awhile, hasn't it?

A lot has changed about this since I've been here. Don't know what word would best describe it. Sterile?

A lot of the people I used to know don't seem to be around anymore. It's a bit of a disappointment, but I suppose I should've expected it.

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 am

XenHu wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
XenHu wrote:When you used to spend a ridiculously long time planning a horrible death for someone....

(Looking over the Manhunt game in the archive, it's a shame the picture links broke. Writing was a little spotty in places, but overall, not much different from how I remember it)

-X

A lot has changed about this since I've been here. Don't know what word would best describe it. Sterile?

A lot of the people I used to know don't seem to be around anymore. It's a bit of a disappointment, but I suppose I should've expected it.

-X

ILL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 am

XenHu wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

-X

-X

Same here X which is why I'll reread some of the old game threads just to remember them :)
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions