Conquer Club

Mafia and CC..What now.

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mafia and CC..What now.

Postby Epitaph1 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:13 pm

betiko wrote:ok you guys are kind of making me feel like playing again..

if storr is tnc he sure could pull a lot of players from there too and i lokve playing with the tnc guys.
regarding newcommers ->if they can't handle it, too bad for them. you are supposed to be harsh to everybody. you can't go light on anyone or something might slip... and I always play bad cop.

Catching up, had to respond to this before I forget.

StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby Epitaph1 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:23 pm

aage wrote:
blakebowling wrote:
aage wrote:Tbh Blake, I couldn't give a f*ck about premium even if I tried. Mafia and this small community that fell apart is the only thing that ever kept me here. If it's not rewarding enough of itself, it's over.

What can I do to help return CC Mafia to the golden age? I remember having a lot of fun playing here back in the day.

Generate a Great Artist?

Still no caught up: is that a Civilization reference I see?
Major Epitaph1

Postby Rodion on Fri May 22, 2015 8:23 pm

MudPuppy wrote:
blakebowling wrote:As far as the attacks that people have exhibited, what if a rule against disrespect and personal attacks were put in place, the consequence of breaking such a rule is a temporary ban from playing mafia here?

Haven't played in a while and am not quite aware of how out-of-hand the in-game abuse has gotten but I feel self-policing would be a better option. Similar to Lynch All Liars, I'd prefer to see players come together and Cull All Cussers if the abuse crosses a line. My play style is almost always respectful but we are just roleplaying here.... I think there is room for a confrontational, and perhaps even somewhat abusive, style... as long as it doesn't go too far. Such a style can add flavor to the game. I'd leave it up to the players to use their votes to decide how far is too far for a player to go.

I think it's hard to expect town to waste its day lynching a cusser in detriment of other leads just in order to make the community a more enjoyable place overall. And this is not to mention other cases in which such an action would be downright suicidal: what if the cusser is the confirmed cop?

My opinion is that the penalty has to be handed down by the mod (either the game mod or a forum admin/mod that is familiar with CC mafia) or the community can solve it with a black list for future games.
General Rodion

Postby Epitaph1 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:18 pm

I'm going to start a new thread where the OP lists ideas for the forum. I'll link it back to this one. Perhaps we can start implementing a lot of these ideas.
Major Epitaph1

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions