Conquer Club

Hello?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hello?

Postby Talapus on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:04 pm

So sad....what has happened to this once vast and proud forum? I came to see what kind of shenanigans all of you were up too and this place is practically a ghost town. Hell there isn't even a Chu around to insult and verbally poke at just to get a reaction.

I agree that RL got crazy as it often does, but still like to stroll through time to time and relive some found maifa memories. Was even going to join a game but not much going on. Any plans in the short term for another game soon I could join?

Or you know, I suppose if someone is hosting a decent one that needs a replacement that may work too.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Re: Hello?

Postby dakky21 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Not competent enough to reply to you, but I guess time is the answer.
Captain dakky21

Postby Talapus on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:09 am

I suppose, but still sad. We were always worried about bringing in new members but there also seemed like there were more joining so guess I never figured it would die down so much. If games still happen on a semi regular basis though I guess I'll stick around and see what happens so I can play a few.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Streaker on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 am

Talapus wrote:I suppose, but still sad. We were always worried about bringing in new members but there also seemed like there were more joining so guess I never figured it would die down so much. If games still happen on a semi regular basis though I guess I'll stick around and see what happens so I can play a few.

You left, too. Contributing to the 'ghost town' status.
Captain Streaker

Postby Talapus on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:23 am

Streaker wrote:
Talapus wrote:I suppose, but still sad. We were always worried about bringing in new members but there also seemed like there were more joining so guess I never figured it would die down so much. If games still happen on a semi regular basis though I guess I'll stick around and see what happens so I can play a few.

You left, too. Contributing to the 'ghost town' status.

True, but eventually it had to happen where I'd find my way back so I suppose we will see how it goes this time around.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:03 am

so what kind of activity did you become accustomed to?
Major StorrZerg

Return to Mafia Discussions