Conquer Club

The weekly nothing

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The weekly nothing

Postby captainwalrus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 pm

In case you have not seen it The weekly nothing contains a mafia section written by me. If anyone has a mafia related funny story or anything you think would fit well in the mafia section PM me. Hopefully the section will attract new mafia members, as I list all games in sign-ups and all current games.
Private 1st Class captainwalrus

Re: The weekly nothing

Postby ga7 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Really cool idea, I was thinking the other day how Mafia could deserve its own newsletter if it keeps active, that's a good way to advertize. =D>
As for stories, ask Fircoal :lol: (even though he will only talk about his games, make it noobs friendly Chu :P)
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:54 pm

ga7 wrote:Really cool idea, I was thinking the other day how Mafia could deserve its own newsletter if it keeps active, that's a good way to advertize. =D>
As for stories, ask Fircoal :lol: (even though he will only talk about his games, make it noobs friendly Chu :P)

How would we do this newsletter, I mean how would we go about explaining the games and such.

and why would I do that? XD
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby sailorseal on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Fircoal wrote:
ga7 wrote:Really cool idea, I was thinking the other day how Mafia could deserve its own newsletter if it keeps active, that's a good way to advertize. =D>

How would we do this newsletter, I mean how would we go about explaining the games and such.

The newsletter is already there, I'm the Editor
Cook sailorseal

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:07 pm

sailorseal wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

The newsletter is already there, I'm the Editor

ah, I see. I'll help with the mafia then XD
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby captainwalrus on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:54 pm

If you want to the mafia section of the Weekly Nothing, just PM me. This will make it so you get to see the mafia section before anyone else, and you won't have to go looking through if the newsletter gets bogged down by other threads. Anyone who wants to subscribe to the whole thing just PM sailorseal.
Private 1st Class captainwalrus

Return to Mafia Discussions