Conquer Club

Prison Mafia TOWN WIN !!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is the MVP for this game?

Poll ended at Sat May 20, 2023 4:31 am

*Pixar*
No votes
chanakam2020
No votes
Darin44
No votes
degaston
44%
Dukasaur
No votes
DukeHazzard
No votes
Dunk90
No votes
fusibaseball
31%
i-andrei
No votes
joshzam
No votes
Maxleod
13%
PepeAtila
No votes
pershy
No votes
Ragian
13%
TheJMac
No votes
TheJonah
No votes
TrafalgarLaw01
No votes
traffic133
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 5

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:01 am

I just wanna say that Hunter is one of those roles that is a good one for mafia to fake claim. It's not used often and is like a threat. Take me down I take you with me.

It could be true of course.

Duka - if it IS true and you do get taken down, make sure to take someone you think is scum or 3rd party with that instinct of yours. Don't just take down whoever is gunning for you most (especially if that's me).

Personally I feel we have a better lynch in Ragian now but am not dismissing this as it is a good fake claim for mafia as I said.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:07 am

joshzam wrote:Also, I would like to know this: your "hypnotized" post that you shared on D3, did you write that post yourself?

it's all in the thread - I'll go back and try and find the posts for you. I understand your idea it could be a ruse between us - but it would be a very elaborate one and also ballsy of me to make up a fake claim of hypnotiser on D1 when anyone else could be - and then cook it up at night with Duka - no I suspected him and have shared my many posts saying so. His hypnotised rant seemed townie so he was off the hook for a while then back on. The problem is first of all my investigation is hazy at best and secondly if I used it on a role that is immune to investigations then it's unreliable - so I don't know what to think. For me Duka is still not off the hook but his recent posts seemed genuine at least.

Razor wrote that post for him. I know cause it's my power and in my role description. Although if he had posted earlier the mod would have altered it I believe. Lemme find what has previously been stated just to clarify the action on Duka.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:22 am

Josh had called it - KUDOS to Josh.
joshzam wrote:pershy: Soft-claimed Hypnotist, but may be a Mesmer.

THE ROLE AGAIN
pershy wrote:I've already soft claimed so I may as well finish the claim.
Josh already correctly guessed it.

I'm a town hypnotiser - supposedly a powerful investigative role but I found my one successful investigation to be inconclusive though it points to Dukasaur being town cause it seemed like he sees himself that way.

ABILITIES:
Twice per game, may visit and hypnotize a player at night
The hypnotized player’s first message of the following day will be changed to "I am [the role they see themselves as]" once sent
If the hypnotized player does not speak within the first 25 messages of the day, a message will be generated for them

Me FOSSING Duka and knowing he'd been hypnotised
pershy wrote:Dukasaur - 5 mins to chip in among taking turns? I think you're scum - what say you?

pershy wrote:
joshzam wrote:pershy, thanks for sharing all that info. But do I understand this correctly: you had a N1 action that you tried to do to Pixar but it failed because you were "targeted"? Is that all correct? And if so, how exactly do you know you were targeted?

I was silenced - I think that blocked my action - maybe I was witness to something horrific that freaked me out before I got to do my action. Actions do have an order.

joshzam wrote:Also, you claim to have not received the results of your N2 action yet? And D3 has already started???

I only know that my action went through. We will all see the results soon. Watch this space.

oh ye of little faith - I knew he would come up with something soon....

THE RESULT on Duka of my action -
Dukasaur wrote:TO BE ME..... Be calm, clear, correct and consistent, turn any negative experiences to account, don't dismiss everything people tell you, or believe everything you're told. Always try to discover the truth before you speak, and remember that, to make your judgment, it's never enough to have just one source of information.

me quizzing him cause I thought it would come out more scummy
pershy wrote:@dukasaur - can you tell us in your own words what you think you just said?

Dukasaur wrote:Not really. Those are not my words. I got a message from Raz saying my mind is now back to normal, but I don't know how far back it became abnormal.

It sounds like some kind of mind control weapon, but apparently the effects are transient.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:27 am

so at least Duka and what he said is consistent with what I knew.

I don't like his claim much (mafia threat?) but I like his play lately - he shared his scummy to chummy list ages ago so Josh will like that, he's fossed Dunk, voted Bax - he didn't vote hal!- and razor wrote for him a spiel that seems to be townie.

Or maybe this is all an elaborate ruse that we both cooked up. You decide. Josh if you don't believe me I could always use my 2nd and last shot of my power on you...but would that be a waste?

But anyway I'm still on the fence about Duka, but now leaning towards thinking he's town again. I'm totally clueless obviously but I think I wanna see that noose on Ragian's neck first and take it from there. I don't think we got 2 Veterans.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:31 am

question to i-andrei - why did you not jump on Ragian the moment he claimed?

It was fusi who pointed out the discrepancy.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby Ragian on Tue May 16, 2023 3:32 am

pershy wrote:I just wanna say that Hunter is one of those roles that is a good one for mafia to fake claim. It's not used often and is like a threat. Take me down I take you with me.

LOL

Way to copy what I've JUST said.
Captain Ragian

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:34 am

shut up scum! :D
Lieutenant pershy

Postby i-andrei on Tue May 16, 2023 3:35 am

pershy wrote:question to i-andrei - why did you not jump on Ragian the moment he claimed?

It was fusi who pointed out the discrepancy.

I read everything that happened the last couple of days only yesterday.
Major i-andrei

Postby Ragian on Tue May 16, 2023 3:35 am

Pershy back to believing Dukasaur now. When I flip town, you lynch those two! You will see them going for i-Andrei, but you must not fall for it.

FP'ed by creditstealing Pershy.
Captain Ragian

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:41 am

i-andrei wrote:I read everything that happened the last couple of days only yesterday.

and what do you think now? Do you think we are onto a winner?
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:44 am

there is one thing that bothers me

It's that Ragian confessed to the shanking business.

When that happened I was pretty sure he was town and being forthright and honest. Coming forward like that about a wrong shank seemed townie. Maybe he had to cause he knew Degaston knew he had a shank - but at the time I remember thinking that scum would just keep quiet about that.
What do y'all think?
Lieutenant pershy

Postby i-andrei on Tue May 16, 2023 3:52 am

pershy wrote:
i-andrei wrote:I read everything that happened the last couple of days only yesterday.

and what do you think now? Do you think we are onto a winner?

He wasn't in my list of suspects, but i guess i also had General Bax and Jmac there so i can be deceived.
Based on :
- the discussion in the thread
- I don't think there are duplicate roles
- i know i killed Trafalgar N1 so that means Jmac was killed by Mafia

I think he is Mafia yes.
Major i-andrei

Postby i-andrei on Tue May 16, 2023 3:52 am

Correction:

He wasn't in my list of suspects, but i guess i also had General Bax and Jmac there so i can be deceived.
Based on :
- the discussion in the thread
- I don't think there are duplicate roles
- i know i killed Trafalgar N1 so that means The Jonah was killed by Mafia

I think he is Mafia yes.
Major i-andrei

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 4:50 am

Ragian wrote:Pershy back to believing Dukasaur now. When I flip town, you lynch those two! You will see them going for i-Andrei, but you must not fall for it.

so you don't think i-andrei is lying even though he has the same role as you????
If you were to flip town veteran you are saying there are 2 veterans?

He's lying.

Post all your night actions if you wanna have a chance of saving your sorry arse!
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 4:50 am

or don't - let's just LYNCH RAGIAN please.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 5:39 am

imagine if there were 2 vets and how unfair that would be for mafia.
They already lost one of their own on N1.

Maybe we should be looking at what i-andrei said on D1 to get a clue as to why they chose him.
Lieutenant pershy

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 1

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 5:46 am

i-andrie Day 1

i-andrei wrote:I vote Traf, just cause he's the highest ranked amongst us in CC.

i-andrei wrote:Well, i can see halrob64 always on this thread, but he never posted.

i-andrei wrote:
halrob64 wrote:Well it seems that I will have to name names and take the consequences it i-andrei who is the informer, it seems he gets special privileges

That's a lie. I posted everything i received and contributed how i could. I kept nothing back even if that might be bad for me.

You need to tell a bit more. You just talked jiberrish up until now and you throw an accusation without anything else.

Please tell us more.

i-andrei wrote:No info on why you'd call me an informer.

Vote halrob64

This is just D1 before fossing and voting Halrob was a thing. To my mind i-andrei is confirmed town (or at least not scum & if he's 3rd party then he's still helping town imo but as veteran is a town aligned role and it checks out with traffic being killed N1 - he's town vet) so I am pretty convinced that we have the right VET in our sights at this juncture i.e. Ragian. His claim was out there - we missed it - Rage missed it - fusi caught it - i-andrei confirmed it. He's the town vet. Ragian is fake claiming.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 5:49 am

also Ragian chose that role to avoid investigations - it's a good role for mafia to fake claim (as long as no one else is town vet and trusted by town...oops).
Lieutenant pershy

Postby degaston on Tue May 16, 2023 1:58 pm

pershy wrote:there is one thing that bothers me

It's that Ragian confessed to the shanking business.

When that happened I was pretty sure he was town and being forthright and honest. Coming forward like that about a wrong shank seemed townie. Maybe he had to cause he knew Degaston knew he had a shank - but at the time I remember thinking that scum would just keep quiet about that.
What do y'all think?

He didn't know that it was me, but he could be pretty sure that it wasn't scum or 3rd party handing them out.
N1: I gave Ragian a shank.
N2: Ragian didn't do anything with his shank; I gave josh a shank.
D3: josh mentioned the shank and Ragian assumed it was josh handing them out.
N3: Ragian shanked actorday.
D4: He admitted to the killing:
Ragian wrote:Yes, I killed actorday with a shank that I believe was given to me by josh (he said, "shank you very much," which I took to be a clue). This also means that there was no mafia kill (well, it means that to me, not to anyone who thinks I'm mafia).

I went for actorday because he wasn't sitting right with me. In their defence, they've said multiple times that they are new to the game, but other than that was just a blood lust (and limping in on halrob's vote) that screamed newbie scum to me. There was no giving opinions on anyone despite loads of other people doing just that, and I feel a townie newbie would try to copy what others do.

I thought actorday was kind of an odd choice, but that's the way the game goes when there's no good evidence against anyone. But looking back, I do see an earlier post from josh:
joshzam wrote:
actorday wrote:I've been quiet as I am also new to the game and have been observing . I believe as well it's time for a lynching. I have to say I'm leaning towards halrob65 as well unless he can answer the questions asked to him already.

I'm happy to hear you're observing and now up for lynching. Quiet blood lust. Nice. Keep in mind that a lynch will end the day and no one will be able to speak or share info, and others will surely die at night. With that in mind, do you (or anyone else!!) have any additional info to share that might help town before halrob gets hammered?

These are the only two times that the phrase "blood lust" was used.
Ragian may have been trying to do what he thought josh wanted. Understandable, I guess, but feels more like looking for town credit than trying to actually help town.

And just to provide a little meta on Ragian from another game...
Ragian wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:If Ragian is scum, what was up with the "well played, scum" bit after it was too late to alter the outcome?

Oh, I can't mess with your heads post game now either?
So he will definitely keep fighting, and not just give up and admit that he's been caught.

None of this proves anything against Rag, but doesn't help his case either.
Brigadier degaston

Postby pershy on Tue May 16, 2023 3:13 pm

Dude!!!

Ragain didn’t need to do anything w a shank on N2 - mafia got their kill.

So you think there are 2 vets?
Come on - I really thought we would be onto something here and you would be on board

He didn’t know it was you but he still knew someone knew he had the shank
Lieutenant pershy

Postby degaston on Tue May 16, 2023 4:22 pm

pershy wrote:Dude!!!

Ragain didn’t need to do anything w a shank on N2 - mafia got their kill.

So you think there are 2 vets?
Come on - I really thought we would be onto something here and you would be on board

He didn’t know it was you but he still knew someone knew he had the shank

I'm not saying I think Ragian is innocent - I was basically just giving my analysis of the situation. I realize it was a bunch of words to say "I dunno", but I was looking for some outside confirmation of his guilt and couldn't really find much. But he's an experienced player, so I wouldn't normally expect to.
I find it hard to believe that Raz would assign two identical roles, and as I said earlier, I am more inclined to believe i-andrei than Ragian.

I'm not necessarily opposed to a Ragian lynch, but it's still early in the week, so there's no need to rush into it.

I dont see that i-andrei has actually claimed to be a Veteran. He said Ragian was lying if he claimed to be one, but only soft-claimed the role as far as I can tell.

So, i-andrei, is that your actual role name?
Brigadier degaston

Postby i-andrei on Tue May 16, 2023 4:39 pm

Yes, my role is Veteran, name Audie Murphy, if that matters for anything.
Major i-andrei

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 16, 2023 5:01 pm

Why would Audie Murphy be in jail? He was never even accused of a crime in R/L. Absolute clean liver, refused to even play in cigarette or alcohol commercials because they set a bad example.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby degaston on Tue May 16, 2023 5:10 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Why would Audie Murphy be in jail? He was never even accused of a crime in R/L. Absolute clean liver, refused to even play in cigarette or alcohol commercials because they set a bad example.

Wikipedia wrote:In May 1970, he was arrested in Burbank, California, charged with battery and assault with intent to commit murder in a dispute with a dog trainer. He was accused of firing a shot at the man, which he denied. Murphy was cleared of the charges.

Lynch Duk for lying! :lol:
Brigadier degaston

Postby joshzam on Tue May 16, 2023 6:25 pm

pershy wrote:
joshzam wrote:Also, I would like to know this: your "hypnotized" post that you shared on D3, did you write that post yourself?

it's all in the thread - I'll go back and try and find the posts for you. I understand your idea it could be a ruse between us - but it would be a very elaborate one and also ballsy of me to make up a fake claim of hypnotiser on D1 when anyone else could be - and then cook it up at night with Duka - no I suspected him and have shared my many posts saying so. His hypnotised rant seemed townie so he was off the hook for a while then back on. The problem is first of all my investigation is hazy at best and secondly if I used it on a role that is immune to investigations then it's unreliable - so I don't know what to think. For me Duka is still not off the hook but his recent posts seemed genuine at least.

Razor wrote that post for him. I know cause it's my power and in my role description. Although if he had posted earlier the mod would have altered it I believe. Lemme find what has previously been stated just to clarify the action on Duka.

pershy, Dukasaur does not need you to be his personal defense attorney. He does not need you to answer the questions that were posed specifically to him. You don't even know the absolute truth here, you're only assuming. You not being able to control your urge to defend him speaks volumes.

Dukasaur wrote:
joshzam wrote:
Also, I would like to know this: your "hypnotized" post that you shared on D3, did you write that post yourself?

No, I did not.

Dukasaur, if you did not write that post, then how exactly did it get posted by you, under your name, from your account? Please share all the gory details because this is the one thing about your play that does not sit well with me.
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives