Conquer Club

Prison Mafia TOWN WIN !!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is the MVP for this game?

Poll ended at Sat May 20, 2023 4:31 am

*Pixar*
No votes
chanakam2020
No votes
Darin44
No votes
degaston
44%
Dukasaur
No votes
DukeHazzard
No votes
Dunk90
No votes
fusibaseball
31%
i-andrei
No votes
joshzam
No votes
Maxleod
13%
PepeAtila
No votes
pershy
No votes
Ragian
13%
TheJMac
No votes
TheJonah
No votes
TrafalgarLaw01
No votes
traffic133
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 5

Postby Dunk90 on Tue May 16, 2023 7:20 pm

Letā€™s get this lynch on!!!!
I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum and right now I'm out of bubble gum......
Corporal 1st Class Dunk90

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 16, 2023 8:26 pm

Dunk90 wrote:Letā€™s get this lynch on!!!!

Agreed. This vote should not be complicated at all. 2 players claiming the same role on Day 5 is as easy as it gets.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 16, 2023 8:31 pm

We have 4, need 2 more. Probably Darin and Dega. I understand wanting to be thorough and I think on confusing days like Day 4 it's appropriate and almost necessary but something like this should not be arduous.

I don't know what Josh and Max are doing with their votes at this point. Going for another passive player I guess.... We should have learned by now that passivity does not equate to suspiciousness in this game. Just look at Bax and JMac if you want proof of that. Those votes are suspicious to me by this point.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby fusibaseball on Tue May 16, 2023 8:34 pm

Note that if Ragian flips Town and Mafia gets a successful kill on Night 5 (which I'm pretty sure is a guarantee, I don't believe any blocking roles are left in play), I think it will be plus or minus 1 depending on who has the majority at 9 left. It'll be very close. I think Bax or JMac being a Con Man is very, very possible if Town still has majority Day 6 in the case that Ragian flips Town.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby Darin44 on Tue May 16, 2023 8:42 pm

Darin44 wrote:Ragian has been on my scum list since he used the shank with no mafia kill

Vote Ragian
Captain Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby degaston on Wed May 17, 2023 12:25 am

fusibaseball wrote:We have 4, need 2 more. Probably Darin and Dega. I understand wanting to be thorough and I think on confusing days like Day 4 it's appropriate and almost necessary but something like this should not be arduous.

There's still a bit of discussion going on, so I'll wait at least until tomorrow evening before I vote.
Brigadier degaston

Postby Maxleod on Wed May 17, 2023 2:06 am

Why exactly can't there be 2 players with the same role?
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby Ragian on Wed May 17, 2023 2:37 am

pershy wrote:
Ragian wrote:Pershy back to believing Dukasaur now. When I flip town, you lynch those two! You will see them going for i-Andrei, but you must not fall for it.

so you don't think i-andrei is lying even though he has the same role as you????
If you were to flip town veteran you are saying there are 2 veterans?

He's lying.

Post all your night actions if you wanna have a chance of saving your sorry arse!

No, I don't think he's lying. I can't see any reason he should be lying. Lynch me and I will still win with town.

For the record, my arse isn't sorry.

I stayed alert N4 only (fearing Pixar and a right good shanking). My only other action at night has been written here loads of time and thoroughly discussed. Even by you a few posts ago.

@Max, there can be several similar roles, but it is unlikely in this game because of what Raz has indicated about the setup, I guess.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed May 17, 2023 2:45 am

Also, there have been no similar roles so far.

@i-andrei, Semper Fi, my friend. Please check your role description (but don't quote anything).
Captain Ragian

Postby pershy on Wed May 17, 2023 3:09 am

[quote="joshzam"]
pershy, Dukasaur does not need you to be his personal defense attorney. He does not need you to answer the questions that were posed specifically to him. You don't even know the absolute truth here, you're only assuming. You not being able to control your urge to defend him speaks volumes.
[quote="Dukasaur"][quote="joshzam"]
dude - I was simply supplying a quote from dukasaur's own mouth which you seem to have missed.
You have tunnel vision and are missing the big picture.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Wed May 17, 2023 3:10 am

sorry I messed that up

joshzam wrote:pershy, Dukasaur does not need you to be his personal defense attorney. He does not need you to answer the questions that were posed specifically to him. You don't even know the absolute truth here, you're only assuming. You not being able to control your urge to defend him speaks volumes.

dude - I was simply supplying a quote from dukasaur's own mouth which you seem to have missed.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Wed May 17, 2023 3:13 am

Maxleod wrote:Why exactly can't there be 2 players with the same role?

it's not impossible but as I said already

pershy wrote:imagine if there were 2 vets and how unfair that would be for mafia.
They already lost one of their own on N1.

Also what I find suspicious is that Ragian instead of fossing the other vet (i.e i-andrei) fosses me instead for pointing out that his claim came second and that he's probably fake claiming. That does not seem town at all.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Wed May 17, 2023 3:14 am

Ragian wrote:@Max, there can be several similar roles, but it is unlikely in this game because of what Raz has indicated about the setup, I guess.

he even says this but does not call out the other vet.

He knows he was the one caught in the lie.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby joshzam on Wed May 17, 2023 3:17 am

pershy wrote:sorry I messed that up

joshzam wrote:pershy, Dukasaur does not need you to be his personal defense attorney. He does not need you to answer the questions that were posed specifically to him. You don't even know the absolute truth here, you're only assuming. You not being able to control your urge to defend him speaks volumes.

I haven't missed anything. I saw what he said and I know what I'm currently asking him. Zero overlap. Now, please, stop interfering in my questions to Dukasaur.
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby pershy on Wed May 17, 2023 3:23 am

sure - go nuts

fusibaseball wrote:I don't know what Josh and Max are doing with their votes at this point. Going for another passive player I guess.... We should have learned by now that passivity does not equate to suspiciousness in this game. Just look at Bax and JMac if you want proof of that. Those votes are suspicious to me by this point.

I agree - hopefully Josh just wants to get as much info from Duka as possible - but he has claimed - and I showed the previous posts as to what he said which answer Josh's questions - anyway hopefully it's just that.
There may be other motives - there may be 3rd party roles that only win with mafia for example. He has ignored today's main issue. When he gets an idea in his head that I'm scum he can't shake it - it's probably just that.

fyi - I wouldn't be going so hard after Rage as scum, I don't play that way as scum. Scum tend to sit back and try and get their votes on town without too much hullabaloo and hope not to get noticed.
That's also why I think degaston is town.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Wed May 17, 2023 3:56 am

Ragian wrote:
pershy wrote:
Ragian wrote:Pershy back to believing Dukasaur now. When I flip town, you lynch those two! You will see them going for i-Andrei, but you must not fall for it.

so you don't think i-andrei is lying even though he has the same role as you????

No, I don't think he's lying. I can't see any reason he should be lying. Lynch me and I will still win with town.

For the record, my arse isn't sorry.

for what?

So another player has exactly the same role as you in a big game with multiple roles and you think that's fine and defend him even - interesting. Do you think it's plausible to have 2 vets?
And on top of that you say this

Just me and dukasaur are scum? Do you suspect anyone else or you think it's just us? Why, cause of the hypnotism thing?

i-andei has a mafia kill which is pretty much confirmed - we won't be going after him.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby Ragian on Wed May 17, 2023 3:59 am

pershy wrote:

pershy wrote:imagine if there were 2 vets and how unfair that would be for mafia.

Also what I find suspicious is that Ragian instead of fossing the other vet (i.e i-andrei) fosses me instead for pointing out that his claim came second and that he's probably fake claiming. That does not seem town at all.

It's never town to FoS pershy :roll: I've stated exactly why I don't suspect i-andrei and why I suspect you. I go for gameplay rather than trying to play the mod.

re: the sorry arse bit. You sad that I had a sorry arse. C'mon pershy :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby i-andrei on Wed May 17, 2023 4:46 am

pershy wrote:

I think that's a good tactic for him to side with town. Can't see any other reason why he would do that.
Also, a Mafia would say until the end that he's town, but what he did and said still remains.
Major i-andrei

Postby Maxleod on Wed May 17, 2023 5:40 am

Let's say I'm convinced by this "one of them is lying" verdict, I've been suspicious of both since before today, not sure whom I should vote for.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Postby i-andrei on Wed May 17, 2023 6:32 am

Maxleod wrote:Let's say I'm convinced by this "one of them is lying" verdict, I've been suspicious of both since before today, not sure whom I should vote for.

Well you never said it. That's interesting. You said you were suspicios after I said you cooked something up with Ragian so that's funny.
Major i-andrei

Postby Maxleod on Wed May 17, 2023 6:53 am

i-andrei wrote:
Maxleod wrote:Let's say I'm convinced by this "one of them is lying" verdict, I've been suspicious of both since before today, not sure whom I should vote for.

Well you never said it. That's interesting. You said you were suspicios after I said you cooked something up with Ragian so that's funny.

At this point I suspect everyone. Except maybe dega who cannot be mafia (but could be 3rd party).
Lieutenant Maxleod

Postby Ragian on Wed May 17, 2023 7:42 am

What is this "thing" that I cooked up with Max?
Captain Ragian

Postby *Pixar* on Wed May 17, 2023 7:43 am

Ragian wrote:What is this "thing" that I cooked up with Max?

Meth
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Ragian on Wed May 17, 2023 7:45 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby degaston on Wed May 17, 2023 8:30 am

pershy wrote:I agree - hopefully Josh just wants to get as much info from Duka as possible - but he has claimed - and I showed the previous posts as to what he said which answer Josh's questions - anyway hopefully it's just that.

Josh asked:
joshzam wrote:Dukasaur, if you did not write that post, then how exactly did it get posted by you, under your name, from your account?

Your exchange with him:
pershy wrote:@dukasaur - can you tell us in your own words what you think you just said?
Dukasaur wrote:Not really. Those are not my words. I got a message from Raz saying my mind is now back to normal, but I don't know how far back it became abnormal.

It sounds like some kind of mind control weapon, but apparently the effects are transient.

This does not answer how it got posted by him, unless Duk is claiming that Raz has an actual mind control device that he used on him to force him to post a message.

Duk's "mind control" excuse sounds suspiciously like halrob's "electronic jamming" claim where he was trying to use flavor jargon to explain something that happened in real life.

You two are the only justification for each other's towniness. You responding to questions asked of Duk and claiming that he answered questions he hasn't does not make either one of you look good.
Brigadier degaston

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives