Conquer Club

Assassin Mafia Game [Town wins!]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm

Post. I dont want this to turn into another Dominion thread.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby hecter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Ya, everybody just kinda stopped posting…
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Aimless on Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:24 pm

Classwork has kept me busy the past day or so, and I don't want to dive into this thread until I can give it the attention it deserves. I'll post something more substantial later on tonight.
Private Aimless

Postby Aimless on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Okay, I've had some time to consider things, so I'll present a couple of conjectures.

First off, I want to think about our setup. Here's what we know about the scum so far : they can night kill, they can day kill, and they can clean up after themselves at night (unless there's something else going on dealing with Greece that doesn't involve scum - if this is the case, whoever did it should own up to that fact; it'll make things a lot easier to work out).

Given this, there are a couple of possibilities. The first is that each of these roles is a separate player - ie, we have three scum. I highly doubt we have more than that; the only possibility that allows for 4 scum is 3 mafia and an SK, and if that's the case the town is pretty much toast.

So, working from the three scum conjecture - we have a day killer, a night killer, and a janitor. The day killer and night killer may or may not be working together. If this is the case, then I can say with good certainty that Greece was a sane cop, and hecter is scum. However, even so, that leaves us with two other scum to find.

The second possibility is that there is only one super-mafia, who somehow has both day kill and night kill powers (and could be a janitor as well). IF this is true, then the likelihood is that Greece was not sane, hecter is innocent, and lynching him will put us one step closer to losing (and might even end the game, depending on how the numbers work out).

In either case, the important thing is that there is a scum who is not hecter. So, who is it?

I say s.xkitten. She doesn't post much, but in each case, she has posted a useless "OMG" post right around the time of the day kill. The first day, Colaalone died at 15:05, s.xkitten posted the following :

s.xkitten wrote:wow...leave for the day, and someone ends up dead...weird Shocked

at 17:47.

On day 2, she posted :

s.xkitten wrote:hmm...interesting development...

at 17:00, and Selin died at 18:07. Furthermore, Selin had voted for her, and was the only person to make a substantial case against her on day one.

She was also extremely quick to jump on the derfderf bandwagon, despite having never jumped on the hecter bandwagon. She has obviously been skimming and not contributing to the thread much, and yet is quite quick to jump in whenever an FOS or Vote is made against her. And, lastly, the case Selin made against her on page 13 is awfully strong.

So, for all these reasons, Vote: s.xkitten.

I can almost guarantee she is scum, probably the daykiller, and for the reasons I posted at the top a more important target than hecter. If there are still mafia after today, we can lynch hecter tomorrow.
Private Aimless

Postby hecter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:42 pm

I would have to agree with you Aimless, but I'd prefer to hear from her first.
HUGE FOS s.xkitten
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Incandenza on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Jesus, aimless, you really don't f*ck around.

The timing thing (kitten's proximity to the daykills) definitely interests me, as does the fact that she hasn't really posted much of merit. I haven't played with her, so I don't know how she normally rolls, but infrequent empty posts are definitely a scumtell.

FOS kitten

But I won't vote until we hear from her.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby pancakemix on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:49 pm

I agree with everyone else. Suspicious, but she should defend herself.

FOS s.xkitten
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:14 pm

first of all, those aren't the only posts i've made...

s.xkitten wrote:alright, first of all..i'm a she...second of all, i had just gotten on the computer, and had not taken the time to go back and read yet...so i asked you why you voted for me...then, i went back and read it, and understood...however, i can't edit posts, so its not like i could change it anyway...by the time i got on the computer, it was to late, people had already moved on...excuse me for having to go to school :roll:

s.xkitten wrote:okay...how is that skimming...i point blank said that i read the last page, saw that someone voted for me, asked about it, then went back and read it...just because i don't go back to page one to see if my name is directly below yours doesn't mean i skim...nor does it make me mafia...your reasoning seems a little flawed to me...

secondly, those posts are made in between classes at school...i have five minutes between each class, and i usually pop in to see whats going on in my mafia games...

Hecter actually made good points when we were talking about lynching him...Derfderf didn't ever try to defend himself...and there was the whole fact that he randomly voted different people, as pointed out by Incandenza

Doesn't post much, and it he does they are unsupported votes and FOSes. Plus he's clearly the most egregious skimmer in the game.

and also, the only defense he made was

derfderf34 wrote:my defence is that you did the same thing with hecter as soon as he was juumped on

thats why i voted for DerfDerf...he never defended himself, he didn't contribute very much, he randomly voted...

last thing (i think) is that my clock is three hours behind yours (i think again) i'm 8 hours behind GMT...so i log on around the time y'all start posting things like "vote" but i'm off when the mods post things about the game...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:24 pm

any other questions for me?
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Fircoal on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:31 pm

I think Hecter is more, scummy due to the fact as Aimless's example and the fact that Hecter acts scummy. Also, there is no way everywhere would put a 3 mafia team in with that many powers.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:46 pm

Vote count

s.xkitten: 1 (Aimless)

Not voting: 6

With 7 it takes 5 to lynch.
Last edited by everywhere116 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby hecter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:47 pm

Now I know that can't be right! With seven it takes four, not six.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby pancakemix on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:47 pm

Wait... lynch requirement went up one...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:47 pm

fixed....
Corporal everywhere116

Postby hecter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:49 pm

Okay. I still don't know who to vote for though…
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Aimless on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Fircoal wrote:I think Hecter is more, scummy due to the fact as Aimless's example and the fact that Hecter acts scummy. Also, there is no way everywhere would put a 3 mafia team in with that many powers.

Well, here's the rub; the fewer mafia there are, the less of the chance there is that everywhere would have given us a sane cop. So, if there is only one super-mafia, it's not hecter. And if hecter is mafia, it means there are others in his family.

I think. I'm not certain about it.

However, the numbers work like this : if there's only one super-mafia, and we choose wrong today, then after the lynch, day-kill, and night-kill we have four players left, giving us one more chance to kill scum. If there are two mafia and we screw up today, we lose.

I have some more information that I'm not giving out, because I don't want to give too much away to the mafia at the moment.

s.xkitten, here's a question : if you aren't scum, what are you? There are few enough players left that a roleclaim to help us narrow down potential scum candidates would be useful.
Private Aimless

Postby pancakemix on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:22 pm

Well, we're kind of at a loss here. We know no more than we did on day one except for that five people are dead. Anybody got any ideas?
Epic Win

Postby Fircoal on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:32 pm

I think will this type of twisted game, we might need a mass role claim.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Aimless on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:37 pm

Fircoal wrote:I think will this type of twisted game, we might need a mass role claim.

I think that would help, actually.

I don't want to give away the complete game yet, though; but I'll say this :

I know, from my role abilities, with absolute certainty, that myself, Incandenza, and pancakemix are protown. I can prove that I am town, but I'd rather not give away exactly what my role is at the moment. I will if asked.

Which means that, if there is scum, it's among you, I GOT SERVED, s.xkitten, or hecter.
Private Aimless

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:51 pm

i'm not sure it would help, because if all our roles are in the open, it makes life easier for the mafia...but here goes...

i'm the back up doc...once the night doc died, i became the doctor...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Aimless on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:29 pm

I think that proves it. s.xkitten is scum. If she were truly the backup doc, she would have protected Greece on night two.
Private Aimless

Postby hecter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:39 pm

Vote Aimless I think he is trying to lead us away from who the real mafia is.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Fircoal on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:39 pm

I argee with Aimless, that probably would be the case.

Sadly, I'm just a townie.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Aimless on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:43 pm

hecter wrote:Vote Aimless I think he is trying to lead us away from who the real mafia is.

As I said before, I can prove that I'm town. I don't want to give to much away to the mafia, though, or my night role won't be as useful.
Private Aimless

Postby hecter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:45 pm

My vote stays.
Private 1st Class hecter

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives