Conquer Club

Mass Effect 1 - Thorian (Cult) Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mass Effect 1 - D4 A new threat revealed

Postby Samlen on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Well currently both of your situations are similar from my perspective, I just don't know which one seems more likely to be cult. If one of you is cult or the leader then you either have a group of sheep following you or your fellow cultists. Mitch might fall under the former but the rest? Not so likely. I know both of you are decent players so I find it hard to be the scenario where you are both being town-sheep following lynches started by cultists/scum/ignorant town.

In terms of looking for more cult in the case one of you does turn up to be cult, I would definitely look at the others in that group first but as I stated before, I've got a feeling benga's also cult. If we lynch one of you and you turn up to be town, then i'll look at how the lynch went and probably and the one I didn't lynch. Can't say definitely what would happen based off of this scenario since it's so circumstantial on how the lynch itself progressed.
If skittles turns up town, i'm probably going to assume ragian is being a scheming mastermind and using his influence as good to sway people. You say, skittles, that you think both of you are town but both of you were on two incredibly scummy bandwagons. The fact that you try to make both of you look town just feels rather off considering how you guys have voted. Based off of these past couple responses I would probably vote skittles. Or have mm shoot him.

Did I miss a roleclaim from ragian? I might've considering I haven't been paying enough attention to the thread till now. I'll wait to vote until I get some clarification from ragian.

Random thought but it'd be hilarious if pika ended up being the cut leader and we're just chasing each other over nothing xD
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Ragian on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:43 pm

You never missed a full claim.

I don't think I have been on any scummy wagons. Perhaps the wagon D3 ended up being scummy, but I can hardly be blamed for the actions of others. As well as a few others, I had stated my suspicion of Strike earlier.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Ok... since we obviously won't lynch Tails who is obviously the third Council member, I will revert to the last scum I think it is, as I already said few times- Doom.

unvote, vote Doom

Deadline is in 2-3 days and I don't have a better idea.

Maybe Skittz or Ragian but I have a feeling they're playing the same from the beginning. That doesn't mean one of them is a recruiter. Benga is AWOL on the other hand, maybe we should look into that.
Captain dakky21

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Ragian wrote:unvote
I maintain that tails has not even tried. Well, if it is between Skittles and myself (obviously, I'm not the recruiter, but fat chance anyone is going to believe that straight away), how about lynching one and then have MM shoot the other if we're wrong? (This hinges on everyone trusting that MM isn't cult.)

>implying I even have another kill to use

Was not expecting Tails to survive that but thank the heavens he did. And despite the recent posts, my lynch-prefered stance has not changed, and I don't want to sound like a broken record.

dakky wrote:Ok... since we obviously won't lynch Tails who is obviously the third Council member, I will revert to the last scum I think it is, as I already said few times- Doom.

unvote, vote Doom

Erm...how about anyone but one of the few people who wasn't on the most recent town lynch bandwagon attempts?
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
dakky wrote:Ok... since we obviously won't lynch Tails who is obviously the third Council member, I will revert to the last scum I think it is, as I already said few times- Doom.

unvote, vote Doom

Erm...how about anyone but one of the few people who wasn't on the most recent town lynch bandwagon attempts?

You obviously skimmed through my reasoning why I consider Doom as the last scum. Yeah, it would be better to lynch cult, but since we're restarting scum/cult hunt, I'm reverting the vote to the most probable scum. Better scum lynch than town. Better cult than scum, but I can't read anyone as cult while anyone could be cult including you.
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Ragian wrote:You never missed a full claim.

I don't think I have been on any scummy wagons. Perhaps the wagon D3 ended up being scummy, but I can hardly be blamed for the actions of others. As well as a few others, I had stated my suspicion of Strike earlier.

Here's my problem. Skittles softclaimed Shepherd earlier and I was really hoping Shepard would be recruit-proof. So if he doesn't claim Shepard, he's definitely the recruiter. If he does, that means you are the recruiter. Skittles is still playing really scummy (as he has since day 2) for suggesting that the fate of the universe isn't in the balance right now. I don't know how he'll be able to sleep if town doesn't win this. He needs to get his priorities in life straight. Here's my suggested list: 1) Jesus, 2) mass effect mafia, 3)everything else.

I have extreme difficulty believing your half claim at this point. The only player to give us any night-information was benga. You have gone this long "visiting" players and don't have anything useful to share? Then you either aren't useful or are cult.

dakky21 wrote:Ok... since we obviously won't lynch Tails who is obviously the third Council member, I will revert to the last scum I think it is, as I already said few times- Doom.

unvote, vote Doom

Maybe Skittz or Ragian but I have a feeling they're playing the same from the beginning. That doesn't mean one of them is a recruiter. Benga is AWOL on the other hand, maybe we should look into that.

By light, I mean back to days 1-3 when you were the pro-town hero; unlike day 4 when you are on the wrong path. You think I'm scum because I yelled at madmitch? Have you ever read a madmitch post?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Yes Doom, I read all posts including insane mitch posts. While you skimmed his. My vote stays on you mate....
Captain dakky21

Postby madmitch on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:53 am

@ Doom, you have played against me many times and so has Dakky, and I know I irk people with my posts but you really started insulting me calling me a stupid cunt and other remarks that were uncalled for. I believe Tails claim it is like mine and still believe in a cult connection between you and MM or if I am wrong ,then you are probably the last scum, the only way to find out is to VOTE DOOM and no I am not following Dakky he just beat me to it. If you are so sure I am cult and you are town then enlighten us with your role or are you afraid to get counter claimed
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skittles! on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:05 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Here's my problem. Skittles softclaimed Shepherd earlier and I was really hoping Shepard would be recruit-proof. So if he doesn't claim Shepard, he's definitely the recruiter. If he does, that means you are the recruiter. Skittles is still playing really scummy (as he has since day 2) for suggesting that the fate of the universe isn't in the balance right now. I don't know how he'll be able to sleep if town doesn't win this. He needs to get his priorities in life straight. Here's my suggested list: 1) Jesus, 2) mass effect mafia, 3)everything else

I have extreme difficulty believing your half claim at this point. The only player to give us any night-information was benga. You have gone this long "visiting" players and don't have anything useful to share? Then you either aren't useful or are cult.

I like your priorities. Jesus was hung afterall ;) :o

I'm finding it difficult in understanding why Ragian threw this half claim into the wind at the slightest bit of pressure. FOS.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Samlen on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 am

Ragian wrote:You never missed a full claim.

I think it's more that those same four that were on that scummy speedlynch yesterday were also on the speedy tails wagon, albeit a little slower this time. In fact, I'm a little surprised benga didn't appear to hammer it. Or he just missed it.
We're getting nowhere a this rate so I'm going to Vote skittles
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Ragian on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Threw in? I gave you all a piece to get this going. I never did it under pressure.
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Vote Count:

(2) Madmitch - (Masket, Doom)
(2) Doom - (dakky, mitch)
(1) Benga - (sam)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Last Posted:

1. Ragian ------------- 1 day ago
2. Dakky21 ----------- 2 days ago
3. Skittles! ----------- 1 day ago
4. Madmitch --------- 2 days ago
5. Samlen ------------ 1 day ago
6. Minister Masket -- 2 days ago
7. Benga -------------- 6 days ago
8. DoomYoshi -------- 2 days ago
9. lord voldemort --- 3 days ago
10. TA1LGUNN3R ---- 3 days ago

Deadline set for the 28th of August.
You've got approximately a day, losers.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Thorthoth on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:50 pm

I concur. I don't even care who wins but this is boring television. I want at least one killing every night and one lynching every day.
Also, two weeks is too long for a day. One week max. You'll all just have to double-up on your dithering.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Ragian on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:11 am

@Sam,why not vote Benga if you find him suspicious? I'll keep my word and help you lynch Skittles if everyone is on board, but I have to say that I find almost everyone else a tad more suspicious.
Captain Ragian

Postby benga on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:33 am

vote doom

doom at this point makes more sense then mitch
Sergeant benga

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:35 am

Thorthoth wrote:I concur. I don't even care who wins but this is boring television. I want at least one killing every night and one lynching every day.
Also, two weeks is too long for a day. One week max. You'll all just have to double-up on your dithering.

Huh? There's been two kills for at least two phases each so far. And it looks boring on the outside but I think it looks like it's shaping up more to be a game of 'few mistakes', as the game is tightly poised between town and cult.
You may have a point about the day length however. Perhaps you'd like my patented "Countdown Method" I've used for my most recent games. :mrgreen:

benga wrote:vote doom

No-one at this point makes more sense than mitch, but it's apparent that the effort to off him is very much lacking (an error that I'm sure will be corrected one way or another soon).

And I've had enough of your trying to throw anything that sticks at Doom. The fact remains that he was on neither of the two lynches that offed town, something that supersedes any other potential reason you might have to try and paint his as cult/scum.

Unvote, Vote Benga
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby madmitch on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:31 am

Why are you so centered on killing me MM ? I THOUGHT WITH BENGA'S JAIL THAT I WAS PROVEN NOT MAFIA ? And why would cult recruit me they know I probably won't be round long.I can see them going after someone important like Benga ,Doom or yourself and even Rags some one who knows how to play this game better than me
Cadet madmitch

Postby benga on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:18 am

Minister Masket wrote:
benga wrote:vote doom

No-one at this point makes more sense than mitch, but it's apparent that the effort to off him is very much lacking (an error that I'm sure will be corrected one way or another soon).

And I've had enough of your trying to throw anything that sticks at Doom. The fact remains that he was on neither of the two lynches that offed town, something that supersedes any other potential reason you might have to try and paint his as cult/scum.

Unvote, Vote Benga

nice that you protect your buddy once again ;)
being or not on the lynch doesn't qualify as auto-town
Sergeant benga

Postby Ragian on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:13 pm

vote Benga

Screw it. There's no way he's the cult recruiter, but had I been the recruiter, I would have locked Benga in sooner rather than later. Also, he went back on his mitch promise from yesterday.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:58 pm

I'm not sure what's happening here and what will happen if the votes are split and there is no majority vote, but I'm not changing my own ideas, despite MM and Rage think Benga could be cult or scum or whatever, I still think Doom is the final scum... but activity dropped a lot and without people saying anything we can't go after their words... so I don't like the current situation...
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Benga wagon is no good but the way he switched on Mitch I'm willing to think he was recruited last night.

Unvote vote benga

Not the recruiter which makes me really sad. Please hit him tonight mafia.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dakky21 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:43 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, so dakky was recruited last night.
(link)

DoomYoshi wrote:Benga wagon is no good but the way he switched on Mitch I'm willing to think he was recruited last night.

So we were both recruited last night?

DY is either a final scum or a recruiter and everyone feel free to ignore my scum hunting, it looks like no one cares for what I write... I really don't wonder why activity dropped.
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:56 pm

dakky21 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, so dakky was recruited last night.
(link)

DoomYoshi wrote:Benga wagon is no good but the way he switched on Mitch I'm willing to think he was recruited last night.

So we were both recruited last night?

DY is either a final scum or a recruiter and everyone feel free to ignore my scum hunting, it looks like no one cares for what I write... I really don't wonder why activity dropped.

Chill bro, I already invited you back to the light. I thought you would be a high-value target for cult but it seems that for whatever reason you weren't recruited.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dakky21 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:37 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Chill bro, I already invited you back to the light. I thought you would be a high-value target for cult but it seems that for whatever reason you weren't recruited.

People treat me and put me in same category as Mitch and Tim, so I guess that's the reason why I am not yet recruited. I'm a bad mafia player and everyone knows that, but this game it looks like I'm getting better. Two scum came from my own effort. I agree cult is now a priority, but we have less than 24hrs to lynch... I can't change vote to benga while I still think you're the last scum... maybe I am wrong but my vote was mostly on either you or Tails since the day started and now while I believe Tails claim, it is back on you...
Captain dakky21

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Im not sold on the benga lynch at all really. but with deadline...nothing else will happen and a no lynch is not acceptable today

unvote vote benga

I think I am agreeing with you Dakky re DY though
Lieutenant lord voldemort

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives