Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 4 - 7/9 alive]

Postby madmitch on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

VOTE RAGS LETS SEE IF PIKA'S TELLING THE TRUTH
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 pm

dakky21 wrote:I say we should lynch Rage and if he turns out to be a town cop, then me and Mandy are also confirmed town.

mandy wrote:HOWEVER, the underlined part makes me think that dakky is Godfather. I mean, it's possible that he honestly thinks that his logic for voting Ragian is sound, but I think it's more likely that he got greedy for the chance to be considered "proven" Townie and massively overplayed his hand.

Seems like you forgot that the underlined part makes YOU town as well and yet you still don't want to confirm yourself as town. Scummy as hell.

mandy wrote:P.S. Since Pika IS going to jump on this bandwagon, please consider Ragian to be at L-2 and don't try to "put pressure on him" or we could risk a malevolant Third Party hammering him before we figure this out.

As I said, I just wonder if Pika is going to jump on this bandwagon and if you will hammer, or you will jump first and Pika will hammer. Either way you're both busted.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:09 pm

And btw I firmly believe this is LYLO, it's 4 town vs 3(2) scum and I believe the scum are - Rage, Mandy and Pika. It may sound unreasonable because in a 9 player game to have 5vs4 (Thor one of them) so yeah, it's possible Pika is 3rd party so only Rage and Mandy are scum and Pika wins with either side. If I'm correct, Pika it's your turn now.
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:32 pm

dakky21 wrote:Seems like you forgot that the underlined part makes YOU town as well and yet you still don't want to confirm yourself as town. Scummy as hell.

If mandy believes Rag is town, and that's what he said at the end of D3, I don't see how not wanting to lynch a claimed cop is scummy
dakky21 wrote:And btw I firmly believe this is LYLO, it's 4 town vs 3(2) scum and I believe the scum are - Rage, Mandy and Pika. It may sound unreasonable because in a 9 player game to have 5vs4 (Thor one of them) so yeah, it's possible Pika is 3rd party so only Rage and Mandy are scum and Pika wins with either side. If I'm correct, Pika it's your turn now.

4 scums is way too OP. One mislynch and it's already game over for town. And what do you mean by "Pika it's your turn now"? You want to try to lynch him again or you mean the next move is his?

And I don't get your voting. You said there was no rush in voting for explaining you didn't vote yesterday, and yet today, you seem dead set on speed lynching Rag.
dakky21 wrote:Why should I vote yet? There was no deadline and yet you and mandy rushed to vote Pika AGAIN who will AGAIN be unlynchable and yet you wasted one day and risk a night kill. Very towny.

Also, please don't speed lynch Ragian before everybody even posted today.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:52 pm

Well, based on behaviour today (and my investigation), I'm going to vote for mitch, who clearly hasn't followed the game. vote mitch
@dakky, get your head in the game.
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:49 am

Yes, I have been blocked again.

Clearly it's Mitch - he's the only one dumb enough to go for Pika, or hell maybe he chose to shoot his own teammates because that is how potato you must be to leave mandy alive AND give ragoo another investigation.

Pika and mitch r bad guys. gg pals
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby madmitch on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:51 am

@ Rags , I gave you a break yesterday, guess it doesn't matter, What matters is Pika is still unlynchable so he must be telling the truth about you =;
Cadet madmitch

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 am

1) I don't want to sacrifice a possible Cop.

2) I don't care AT ALL about being confirmed Town. The objective of the game is to lynch scum not to make sure that no one is suspecting me. At least for the Townies.

Furthermore, Ragain being a Cop DOESN'T confirm either of us as Townies, because Cop also gets "Town" reading when he investigates Godfather.

3) vote dakky and FOS Mitch

Sad as it is to say it, one of these two is probably a Townie who really thinks that the best move at 7 players left is to lynch the claimed Cop.

Since dakky has started the bandwagon and since he keeps incorrectly claiming that Ragian's death will "prove" him to be Townie, his is basically yelling out his whole scummy train of thought, so I am going to opt for the "Dakky is being scum while Mitch is being Mitch" theory.

If the opposite is true, I am really sorry but how could I have known? :roll:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:05 am

madmitch wrote:@ Rags , I gave you a break yesterday, guess it doesn't matter, What matters is Pika is still unlynchable so he must be telling the truth about you =;

Look at your own logic, son. What if Pika had claimed that he was unlynchable and God? Would him being unlynchable then prove that he was God? Pika is unlynchable, I'll agree to that, but nothing else about him is proven. You're taking everything he says at face value because of one truth. Don't watch commercials. Ever.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:44 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Ragian wrote:Nope. The fools prefer lynching the town cop over the irrationally playing and fake claiming Mitch based on the ramblings of whatever Pika is.

At least lynch me quickly, so I don't go into the weekend being frustrated with you lot.

OK, "Town Cop", prove it. Vote Thorth and, if he flips Town, I swear to be on board the Mitch-wagon tomorrow.

Just to make it clear, I would much better like to lynch Thorth then to lynch you but, at present, I don't seem to have that option. Lynching you will at least tell us what Pika is all about.

mandalorian2298 wrote:1) I don't want to sacrifice a possible Cop.

2) I don't care AT ALL about being confirmed Town. The objective of the game is to lynch scum not to make sure that no one is suspecting me. At least for the Townies.

1) Not so long ago you were willing to sacrifice a possible town cop and were even leading his lynch but after Thor got killed you changed your mind. How is that?

2) It is true that Godfather will flip as town, but does that mean we should ignore all cop investigations? What's the purpose of the cop then?

3) You were also leading the second lynch on Pika while knowing he is unlynchable.

4) All said makes you more scummier than Ragoo, but since you're working together and Skoff is muted and Pika won't follow, I guess it doesn't matter if change my vote to you.
Captain dakky21

Postby BuJaber on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Ragian since this game is not yet over it's best to not discuss it elsewhere.

Just take it as a general rule. That way there is no doubt as to whether or not some knowledge was gained unfairly/privately between players.
Major BuJaber

Postby dakky21 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:52 pm

BuJaber wrote:Ragian since this game is not yet over it's best to not discuss it elsewhere.

Just take it as a general rule. That way there is no doubt as to whether or not some knowledge was gained unfairly/privately between players.

You should not interfere in this way. You could have PM'd him. This way you're indirectly acknowledging/saying that Pika is God and not something that Ragian made up (or at least that he knows something about Pika which others do not know).
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Ragian wrote:Benga's input needs elaboration, and I'm still wary of Thor. Especially now that I've seen his flip in Chess Mafia. His inquisitive nature mimics is similar to that game and the ME game. It must be said, however, that he played the hobbit game similarly, and he's confirmed town in that one, so maybe he's just a one trick pony ;)

That's what BuJ was talking about, dakky

I get mandy's argument about dakky. And if there was a godfather between the two, it would have to be dakky. Though we have more chances of lynching scum by lynching one of the townies Ragian didn't investigate (or Ragian if you don't believe him, but I'd rather not give this pleasure to pika). I don't think mitch is scum (because of his claim), therefore it has to be Skoffin. Being unable to vote is a great way to avoid getting blamed for lynching people, and I don't think someone would really do that to Skoff 3 times in a row anyways.
Vote Skoffin
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:55 pm

BuJaber wrote:Ragian since this game is not yet over it's best to not discuss it elsewhere.

Sir, yes, SIR.
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:14 pm

As a heads up, I won't be available from Dec. 22nd to Jan. 7th. Hopefully the game will be done by then, but I may have to be replaced/take a break for the holidays
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Why do you believe mitch's claim? Why don't we mass claim?
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 pm

I don't have anything against mass claim.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:34 pm

on mob

Beast - if np one wpuld mute me 3 tines in a row, then whp did it in the first place? Why dont they claim that power? Obviously it is scum diing it or theyd have claimed to have done so by now. The only person im a threat to is mitch.
Its slready been proven thst i tild the truth about losing my vote vecause of D2 votecount.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 am

Vote Count:

dakky21 (1) - mandalorian2298
Skoffin (1) - Zabeast
Ragian (2) - dakky21, madmitch
madmitch (1) - Ragian,

There is currently no deadline.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

Postby madmitch on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:02 am

@ Rags Why? What ? Are you telling me commercials are not real ? Yeah right ! the next thing you will be saying that s no Santa Claus, vote Ragian he is scum :lol: :lol: =D> just doing that for Pika ,Where is the unkillable bastard ?
Cadet madmitch

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:26 am

Skoffin wrote: on mob

Beast - if np one wpuld mute me 3 tines in a row, then whp did it in the first place? Why dont they claim that power? Obviously it is scum diing it or theyd have claimed to have done so by now. The only person im a threat to is mitch.
Its slready been proven thst i tild the truth about losing my vote vecause of D2 votecount.

Being mute is a fine thing, but why aren't you participating in the discussion, at least?

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:45 am

Where aren't I? :3
Private Pikanchion

Postby madmitch on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:03 am

Good question :?: Why ain't you :?: :-s
Cadet madmitch

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:15 am

dakky21 wrote:1) Not so long ago you were willing to sacrifice a possible town cop and were even leading his lynch but after Thor got killed you changed your mind. How is that?

2) It is true that Godfather will flip as town, but does that mean we should ignore all cop investigations? What's the purpose of the cop then?

3) You were also leading the second lynch on Pika while knowing he is unlynchable.

4) All said makes you more scummier than Ragoo, but since you're working together and Skoff is muted and Pika won't follow, I guess it doesn't matter if change my vote to you.

1) The main reason why I voted Ragian when I did was to pressure him into hoping on Thorth bandwagon. I most certainly did not do it with the idea that a Cop's life is worth less then me being confirmed.

2) Nope, that just means that Town should be on the lookout for players who are more interested in being confirmed Town then in catching scum. Cop results make it more likely that someone is Town but they don't make it certain.

3) I thought that his unlynchability might be a one off thing. Also, I lynched him because he was acting in a scummy and disruptive fashion.

4) Thorth. *mic drop*

@Zabeast I get what you're saying and, as you know, I believe that Skoffin is a SK.
In fact I am tempted to join you on a Skoffin wagon. For all we know, she just made up being mute which would be quite an interesting Scum strategy, especially for a player who isn't known for playing very aggressively. Also, any Mod would have been at least tempted to cast Skoffin as the "Red Queen". :)

The trouble is that a lot of players are playing real strange. Pika is being a Mad God; Mitch is voting Ragian for no good reason; Skoffin is mute and dakky wants to lynch a Cop.

At this point in time the only person that I am not going to vote is Pika (yay :roll: ). After him, I am least likely to vote for you and Ragian, because you two are playing in the most reasonable way. I could see dakky, Skoffin or, slightly less likely, Mitch being scum; but narrowing it to 3 out of 6 players isn't much of a feat.

Between these 3 I have to rely on my viscera; and my viscera says:

Mitch: Ragian, please investigate him because I have no clue what he's doing.

Skoffin: Could be a SK. It makes a lot of sense. She could also be faking muteness. However, she is not the best target and we are still at the point of discussing all the options, so I feel that it is better that, at least for now, I make no compromise and continue voting the player that I am most convinced about.

Dakky: Town is about scum hunting, TP and Scum play for themselves. A Townie knows that trading himself for 1 scum is a good deal for Town.

Because of this, when someone, without being bandwagoned tries to derail the game from searching for scum to proving that they shouldn't be suspected, my viscera immediately starts screaming their name (it's a very disturbing sensation). And to advocate lynching a Cop, before he discovered a single scum just to prove themselves above reproach, to me, is the same as saying "I am Godfather, ask me how"

Add to that dakky's nonsensical accusation of Ragian, Pika for trying to lynch Ragian and them me based on trying to lynch Pika?! That was just rambling in a desperate attempt to convince people to lynch Ragian. Again, it is not an attempt to find Scum but and attempt to fortify his personal position in the game.

To summerize, I believe that dakky is scum based on pretty much the same combo of scum-tells and gut feeling which had lead me to believe that Thorth is scum. My viscera has spoken.

P.S. @Pika, because you are waiting for the third vote so that you can do the ninja-hammer thing. :P

OK, I'm sorry for trying to lynch you but can you at least offer us your perspective on players other then Ragian.

Also, I get that you are a god in this game, but can't you at least try to be one of them less smug gods, like Vision? :)

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:26 am

I could, but would you believe anything I said anyway?
Private Pikanchion

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives