Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 4 - 7/9 alive]

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:27 am

Hey guys, I just had a brilliant idea, maybe my invulnerability is only two shot!

Vote: Pikanchion
Private Pikanchion

Postby madmitch on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:31 am

unvote VOTE DAKKY
Cadet madmitch

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:17 am

Pikanchion wrote:I could, but would you believe anything I said anyway?

If you present your observations in a logical way, how could we not? We know that you are neither Town nor Mafia and that you don't need to fear being lynched for whatever you say.

You were on Thorth's bandwagon so it would appear that you have no love for Mafia. However, your Day 3 behavior shows that you are not overly concerned with helping Town.
Also, it looks like you really want Ragian lynched but are not willing to elaborate why; either because that lynch is not in Town's best interest or because you are forbidden to reveal the part of your knowledge that proves his guilt. You have stated that he is a Red Pawn and that Mafia is run by Red Queen and those two claims seem to point towards him not being Mafia, unless he promoted.

So, Jerry-entity, aside from lynching Ragian-entity, what else makes you happy? :ugeek:

Vote: Pikanchion[/quote]
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 am

Crap, a part of your smuggy-smug-smug quote, the smugness of which I planed to comment but ultimately decided not to, didn't get deleted.

Just in case, unvote Pika
vote dakky

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 am

Do I need to reiterate that dakky came back as not rogue?
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:24 am

Ragian wrote:Do I need to reiterate that dakky came back as not rogue?

No, but you might want to reread Day 4 post more carefully.

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:47 am

BuJaber wrote:The night was uneventful. The soldiers got some well-earned rest. It was a brand new day and the sunrise promised good fortune...
However, only time will tell how the hunt will go today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 has begun!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

What...this?
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:05 am

I will fully claim since I'm at L-2 and ZaBeast wanted me dead last 2 days and Pika can't wait for the hammer.

I am a Black Rook and I'm a town doctor. First night protected Pika (remember I said he must be the King when it turned out that he can't be lynched), two other nights protected myself (asked BuJ if I can consecutively protect myself and got a positive answer) so I think that may be a reason why there were no NK's last two nights. Just like we tried to lynch Pika twice, I believe scum tried to kill me twice.

I initially believed Rages claim because the claim of Black Knight (and the cop), but I still can't believe that scum didn't try to target the claimed cop. Since he had no doctor protection, I can't explain why he is still alive and hence my vote on him.

Then again, if he is the Black Knight AND a cop, it doesn't make sense that Mitch is a Black Bishop without any PR.

If Rage is not lying and if both mandy and me are town, Pika whatever he is, it leaves Mitch, Skoff and ZaBeast in the scum pot.
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:09 am

don't think a mass claim is really necessary. I can't tell why I don't think mitch is scum without (name, but also half)-claiming. I'd rather not, but I can if necessary.
For now, I'd rather also lynch one of the players Ragian didn't investigated than lynching someone on the off-chance he's a godfather. Since I'm town and I believe mitch is, there's not much choice left. Must be Skoff.
fp'ed by dakky
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:36 am

ZaBeast wrote:don't think a mass claim is really necessary. I can't tell why I don't think mitch is scum without (name, but also half)-claiming. I'd rather not, but I can if necessary.
For now, I'd rather also lynch one of the players Ragian didn't investigated than lynching someone on the off-chance he's a godfather. Since I'm town and I believe mitch is, there's not much choice left. Must be Skoff.
fp'ed by dakky

Well and good. If we lynch Skoff and she turns to be a SK and if Ragian get's nk-ed and flips Cop, since our "Doctor" is only protecting himself (which I'm pretty sure a Doctor can't normally do); will you be willing to consider my case against dakky on Day 5?

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 am

Sure.
Ragian's role is irrelevant though, because you're not basing your reasoning on his result anyways. I don't think docs can usually protect themselves, but the keyword here is "usually". I wouldn't be overly surprised if it was possible here.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:35 am

ZaBeast wrote:Sure.
Ragian's role is irrelevant though, because you're not basing your reasoning on his result anyways. I don't think docs can usually protect themselves, but the keyword here is "usually". I wouldn't be overly surprised if it was possible here.

It's not important in the same sense as it would be if he came back with a scum result for someone but it's still important because of how people react to it.

The important thing to remember when playing Mafia, that a well made game, from the simple C9 all the way up to super-complex games like Tal's Gotham; in order to be great must be based primarily around conversation. This is why roles like Naive and Paranoid Cop exist.

When people focus on things like playing the mod, or trying to use mass claim like a Konami code; they stop really playing Mafia. Above all else, Mafia is about trying to understand other players inentions based on what they say.

What are saying? Why have they said that? What have they failed to say? Who are they voting? Who are they defending? Who are they ignoring? How much effort are they putting into the game?

Those are the questions that Mafia is based around? Special roles serve to reshuffle people's priorities a bit otherwise the only two styles of play would be Townie one and Mafia one; and that would grow boring after a few games. However, they are not, nor should they be, the primary means for winning the game for either side.

Ragian says that he is a Cop and that he got dakky as Town. I am not diregarding this, but this is only one variable. Dakky's reaction to this is another variable. Third party Pika is trying to lynch Ragian while providing a very confusing explanation for it is the third variable.

To disregard any of this variables when making a decision means that I have invested less then my best effort into making the decision and that means that that decission is not as good as it could be.

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:57 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:So, Jerry-entity, aside from lynching Ragian-entity, what else makes you happy?

Lynch Ragian and I'll tell you.

Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby BuJaber on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Vote Count:

dakky21 (2) - mandalorian2298, madmitch
Skoffin (1) - Zabeast
Ragian (1) - dakky21
madmitch (1) - Ragian
Pikanchion (1) - Pikanchion

There is currently no deadline.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:44 pm

First off, I've never heard that a doc could protect herself. However, I have a Not Rogue verdict on dakky, so I'm not voting him. Whatever variables Mandy is entertaining, I think it's unwise to go for dakky. And saying that mass claims equal a stop to playing mafia is just ridiculous. It's a valuable part of mafia.

If I were to vote someone besides Mitch, I'd vote Beast. unvote vote Beast

If dakky is right, I don't understand why I'm not dead either. Also, I don't understand why Thor died. I know Pika took credit, but I'm basically disregarding him this game.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Actually, I would also vote Beast because I have a feeling his NK failed twice on me and that's why I was his 1st choice, not because I switched my vote 30 mins before the deadline. He wanted me dead especially after the last night.

ZaBeast wrote:dakky would still be my no. 1 target.

But, he got off my back in last few posts so I am unsure.

Ragian wrote:First off, I've never heard that a doc could protect herself.

And I never heared there is a person who can mute others and take their away their voting power (it's the only power which VT's have) or that someone is unlynchable and unkillable (remember that Pika claimed the scum tried to kill him). That doesn't make any sense either.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:42 pm

True. I wasn't accusing you. Remember, I have a Not Rogue verdict on you.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:01 pm

@Ragian Yes, the three cornerstones of Mafia are Day 1 No lynches; mass claimes and disregarding everything and anything.
When your vu catches up with your deja, feel free to vote dakky.

@ dakky So now you think that Ragian, Pika, myself and Zabeast are all scum. Since it would be cool to have won already, FOS Reality for disagreeing with dakky.

@Mitch You are a lovely, lovely man, please keep your vote whe it is, thank you. :)

@Skoffin Nice submarine you have there.

@Zabeast We are back to Square 1 aka Day 2. Too bad that, if dakky is Godfather then he is probably immune to NKs and Pika is unlikely to NK Skoffin (even assuming that he was the one who fragged Thorth which sounds farfetched to begin with). Furthermore, Pika is unlikely to continue helping us because lynching Ragian appears to be his WC.

*** To whom it may concern: Third Party Lynchers always have Mafia members as Lynchees in 9 player games. :roll: ***

@Pika If we sacrifice a goat to you, would you consider voting dakky? :mrgreen:

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Ragian wrote:True. I wasn't accusing you. Remember, I have a Not Rogue verdict on you.

I didn't catch that the first time around. So what you're saying is that dakky is not necessarily Town,but he is not a Rogue? Meaning that he might be a Third party, like Pika, except that he is UnNKable where Pika is Unlynchable?

Pika, as you know I believe in you so much that I voted to lynch you just so that you can do that cool Unlynchable shtick that you so love to do. O:) Give me the strenght of thine vote so that I may dispach this false deity that I infringing on your divine domain. O:)

Postby dakky21 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:51 pm

I don't know why but I got a strange feeling that Ragian is indeed town cop but Mandy is scum along with Pika.

1) Mandy brought up the Godfather theory ... maybe he is the Godfather himself? Maybe that's why Rage got an investigation of town on him.
2) Mandy could have discussed strategy with Pika during night and agreed to lead another lynch against him.
3) Mandy was not on the D1 Pika lynch because he didn't knew he is unlynchable at that time.

As I said before, I'll vote you now, but I doubt anyone will follow. You stink with your "lets lynch pika" and then "pika is cool" talk.

I truly believe now Pika and Mandy are scum and I'm back to believing I was wrong about Rage. It was all directed by Mandy and was going in the way he wanted to go.

unvote, vote Mandy

Now expect a vote from Pika on me.
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:58 pm

@dakky
So you think I targeted you, not once, but twice, decided you had to be a doc for that and gunned for you during the day? Let me remind you that
1) Your reasoning implies that I would assume you are a doc that protected himself, while I have no reason to think it is even feasible, as the alternative would mean you being protected means you're not doc, and therefore not as worthy of a target.
2) Scum should try to kill the most believable townies out there, not the fishy ones
3) You can't act like you were above all suspicion. Other people called you out for switching your vote in D2, and Ragian investigated you. I think my arguments were reasonnable.

@mandy
As I said earlier, I believe any 3rd party can't have a WC too far from town's since cop results show up as "rogue" and "not rogue". This doesn't mean Pika's wc implies lynching Rag, I think that much is obvious. What I'm saying is, you should only be gunning for dakky if you think he's godfather, I don't think he could be evil 3rd party.
mandalorian2298 wrote:*** To whom it may concern: Third Party Lynchers always have Mafia members as Lynchees in 9 player games. ***
Also, don't post stuff that you don't believe in yourself
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Oh, come on! The two Not Rogue results are voting each other. That's the dumbest thing I've seen so far in main forum mafia on cc.
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:17 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:@Pika If we sacrifice a goat to you, would you consider voting dakky?

E hu shub niggur ath n gaa ryula neb shoggoth.
Private Pikanchion

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 am

He's already doing the satanic chant or whatever.
I'd rather not though
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:24 am

Ragian wrote:Oh, come on! The two Not Rogue results are voting each other. That's the dumbest thing I've seen so far in main forum mafia on cc.

That's quite a pickle! If I were you, I would side with the one who already delivered one scum and isn't blatantly OMGUSing.

I seem to remember another player OMGUSing me in this game... ;)

@Pika Since your chances to lynch Ragian today just went to zero, be a pal and lend your vote. Tomorrow you can try to convince everyone that Ragian was trying to protect Dakky because they are in cahoots!

Also, I talked with Shub-Niggurath and he said to tell you that if you don't shape up and start acting like a good little ropey, slimey abomination then you wont be sent on any more goat-fetching trips to Earth. [-X

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives