Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 3 - 7/9 alive]

Postby dakky21 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Not actually, just writing down possible combinations. If you were one-shot everything, you shouldn't be able to mute Skoffin two days in a row, so I guess that wasn't you. We still have to see a proper vote from Skoffin and if it will be included in an official vote count though.
Captain dakky21

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 am

Just trying to make sense of craziness by outcrazying it: Could Pika be lying about killing Thorth? Why would he do that? What the hell is his WC?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:03 am

Lol... I totally read that as toilet. You're talking about win conditions, of course. Vote, please Skoffin.
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:25 am

I can't comply with voting, lads. I'm not supposed to be making votes at all; I was already warned for that yesterday.

My top picks are still mitch, dakky and pika.

But first up: What are we doing with ragian/pika? clearly they are not of the same alignment so we need to deal with them. I can only see these as possibilities

Ragian is town/ Pika is scum
Risky move for scum, but a good move in that case since he's fucking untouchable apparently. No one wants to consider voting him.

Ragian is town/ Pika is some sort of third party
Possibly some sort of lyncher role combination? Maybe his role ability changes each day? I don't fucking know but I don't trust him

Pika is town/ Ragian is scum
Pika has info that gives away Ragian, that's it.

Which ever way you slice it they can't be on the same side so one of them is anti-town and needs to be removed.

If Pika is scum then he should be last scummy and a powerful one, if he is another anti-town party then we have one more scum player among mitch/dakky. My bet is mitch
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby madmitch on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 am

I keep going back to what Pika said, he said that he couldn't be hung and he was right ,the question is ,is he being truthful about Rags ? Now I know I am not scum and I thought that people were believing me because of Thort , then Dakky's last minute vote on Rags was kind of scummy, So right now I am looking at Dakky ,Rags or Pika for scum ,the last two because at this point I am finding it hard to know if Pika's second statement about Rags is true or false ?
Cadet madmitch

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:08 am

As I said, any third-party must be able to win along town (and by that, I mean with some town around). If not, it wouldn't make sense to give a cop a scum/not scum result.
I don't think pika is claiming vig, because there was no kill either. He's probably claiming untargetable who will/might kill people who try to kill him.
I find dakky more scummy, and a lynch could help us decide which one is scum between pika/Rag (unless pika is a lyncher, then there might not be a scum between both, but he would be a really OP lyncher).
Not sure if that would really help (I don't think a claim from him would make me change my mind), but pika said he would full-claim if Rag did, and he still didn't.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:57 am

Pika hasn't done anything at all. He's just talking balls.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Is it possible that Pika's WC is to lynch Ragian?

Maybe the whole theory about Red Queen being the scum leader is wrong. In any chess game there must be two Kings.

As I said before - it makes sense that the King can't be lynched, chess wise. On the other hand it also makes sense that the King could be a cop. Could Ragian be the black King and Pika the red King? That would explain a lot.
Then again: Red King being unlynchable is highly improbable, so what if Pika is the black King and Rage the red King? Would explain the "investigations".
Again, chess-wise, it would mean there were three or even four scum out there, because either of the Kings can't win on their own (again, chess wise, not this game wise).
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Yes, Pika's wincon must be to lynch me. I stated that D1, I believe.

And no, I'm black Knight. Knight, not king. Stop fogging things up. I'm going to vote Pika. I know he's lying. I just don't know why. I wonder if he's really unlynchable, or if it was just a one-off thing.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 pm

But going after Pika again in order to prove the theory if he is now lynchable or not is 50-50 and we can end up in another day without a lynch and no new info, only with another townie dead. I'm not sure if I want to follow that idea. I think it would be better that both you and Pika find a common ground.

BTW. You don't know why Pika is lying? Well, if he is scum, what is he supposed to do? Then again, if you're scum, maybe you're lying "and I just don't know why". LOL.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Crazy theory time: Could Pika be an evil king and the only way to be able to kill him is to remove his teammates first? With them alive they act as surrounding him and he cannot be 'checkmate'd but once they are gone there is an opening.
I don't remember how to play chess.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Skoff, that's not crazy theory at all. Pika is scum and can't be lynched till his "followers" are killed. Makes sense.

But then again, it doesn't makes any sense why would Pika kill his own player and still no one claimed vig so far except Pika himself (or the action that could lead to Thor being killed). How about the crazy opposite scenario: Pika is town King and can't be lynched before all of the town is dead and only way to lynch him is to remove all other townies first?
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am

Pika is not town. He can't be. And no, I don't know why he's lying. When I die and flip town cop, you will hang lying Pika. The only reason I can see him gain from his play is if he's a lyncher.

Why are we considering weird possibilities without indications of any? Why isn't this just a regular game with one irregular player? And yes, I'd love some common ground with Pika, but he's counterproductive to town, so I won't hang my hat on his vote. (That might be a Danish expression that doesn't translate.)
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:29 am

Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 am

People are claiming that Pika is too OP to be scum and therefore town, but conversely he is too OP to be town. If he is being truthful then scum literally cannot take him out, and he has information on them AND can shoot. Hence he must be lying about something, and he cannot be a town role. So, new theory: Pika has to kill the leader of BOTH teams - mafia and town. He is an anti-town role that is working independently. Essentially he is a lyncher - but with two targets and extra power to help him be able to get the job done. This would be a clever way to remove the typical lyncher problem wherein they just 'side' with one team and lynch their target at the end rather than actually act as a third party, as in this case they literally have to work against both teams. This makes me wonder if all his abilities are actually one-use; he had one investigation, claims one vig on thor, and possibly his 'unlynchable'ness was also a one shot vest.

I can't really come up with any other explanations on what Pika is that doesn't make the game extremely unbalanced.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:37 am

Skoffin wrote: People are claiming that Pika is too OP to be scum and therefore town, but conversely he is too OP to be town. If he is being truthful then scum literally cannot take him out, and he has information on them AND can shoot. Hence he must be lying about something, and he cannot be a town role. So, new theory: Pika has to kill the leader of BOTH teams - mafia and town. He is an anti-town role that is working independently. Essentially he is a lyncher - but with two targets and extra power to help him be able to get the job done. This would be a clever way to remove the typical lyncher problem wherein they just 'side' with one team and lynch their target at the end rather than actually act as a third party, as in this case they literally have to work against both teams. This makes me wonder if all his abilities are actually one-use; he had one investigation, claims one vig on thor, and possibly his 'unlynchable'ness was also a one shot vest.

I can't really come up with any other explanations on what Pika is that doesn't make the game extremely unbalanced.

That is interesting theory, but what would be the point of NKing Thorth if he is only interested in getting rid of the leaders? And, if his WC is that both leaders need to die by lynch, then why would he even have a NK power?

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:44 am

*Tinfoil intensifies*

Ragian's claim has nothing behind it (while mine was proven from the first day's lynch) and the choice of investigation last night conveniently happened to be the person who was also killed.

Private Pikanchion

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:48 am

Interesting idea Skoff. Though if he needed to lynch/kill the king, I would expect a flavor cop readings to be town/anti-town instead of scum/not scum. I'd still lynch dakky rather than Rag today, but if this theorie is true it would mean Ragian is indeed rogue (because he claimed knight).
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:57 am

Pikanchion wrote:*Tinfoil intensifies*

Ragian's claim has nothing behind it (while mine was proven from the first day's lynch) and the choice of investigation last night conveniently happened to be the person who was also killed.

YOU said that he is a Red Pawn and YOU said that Rebels are lead by a Red Queen. Which is it?

Postby dakky21 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Chess (game) wise: It is possible that Pika is 3rd party and that he is the BOARD itself. Makes sense, something like 3rd party survivor, wants to remove all the pieces from it.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:20 pm

Pikanchion wrote:*Tinfoil intensifies*

This is dumb at best. If I were lying, why didn't I just lie again, claiming I had investigated someone else? Your theory has been proven wrong by a proven townie. Let. It. Go.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 pm

I could vote dakky or as I'm voting right now.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Ragian wrote:I could vote dakky or as I'm voting right now.

It's funny, both you and ZaBeast were onto Mitch the previous day and both of you (ZaB already did) now want to vote me beside the reasoning you both had D2. If you ask me that's funny at least.
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:33 am

1. mitch and thor were voting each other. While they could both be scum, it tends to indicate that mitch was town
2. I realized mitch role claim was believable (took me a while)
3. skoffin didn't mysteriously die the day after he said mitch was scum like in the hobbit :shock:
4. You acted far more scummy at the end of the day anyways.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:37 am

Pikanchion wrote:Ragian's claim has nothing behind it (while mine was proven from the first day's lynch) and the choice of investigation last night conveniently happened to be the person who was also killed.

You claimed being unlychable, that doesn't tell us your alignment.
dakky21 wrote:Chess (game) wise: It is possible that Pika is 3rd party and that he is the BOARD itself. Makes sense, something like 3rd party survivor, wants to remove all the pieces from it.
I don't see why pika would be so intent on lynching Ragian if he was a survivor though. I'd say he's either some sort of lyncher (likely) or has been told that Rag is scum.
Brigadier ZaBeast

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives