Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 3 - 7/9 alive]

Postby Pikanchion on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:33 am

Vote: Ragian
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:09 am

I agree with Pika VOTE RAGS ,I think he is scum along with Thort, they both were after me and at least Thort is dead,
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you that Thor was on your arse yesterday, which would indicate that you were on opposite teams. However, I was hardly the only one on your case. While Pika's reaction is only logical given his fudged Ć„p behaviour throughout the game, yours is too emotional. You're failing to do several things, which all involve thinking:

1) Who else was on your case yesterday? Any chance any of them is mean (apart from Mandy as you will see from my death)?
2) What happened to Thor? Why did he die? Did he go for someone who was protected by a bodyguard? Is there a vig?

By voting me and putting me at L-2 (we all know that Dakky wants me dead today and he tried yesterday too), you're impeeding town's chance of making something of this day. Quicklynches are NEVER the answer (well, perhaps towards the end of a game).

So, hear my offer, Mitch: Unvote me now, let people have their say and discussion flow before we quicklynch me. I hereby offer to hammer myself when we have worked through this day. Deal?
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:23 am

Pika, you said earlier you knew the red queen was leader of the scum team, and that Ragian is a red pawn. I don't believe there are three scum, therefore, your "argument" doesn't make sense. Anyways, I think there is a better target: dakky, mostly for his last minute vote change and his argument to vote for Rag. It goes against most of what he said earlier.
Vote dakky
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 am

UNVOTE I feel like I am making a deal with the devil but I will give you a chance Rags :)
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:55 am

Cheers, Mitch. Not the devil, just a Black Knight O:)
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:57 am

ZaBeast wrote:Pika, you said earlier you knew the red queen was leader of the scum team, and that Ragian is a red pawn. I don't believe there are three scum, therefore, your "argument" doesn't make sense. Anyways, I think there is a better target: dakky, mostly for his last minute vote change and his argument to vote for Rag. It goes against most of what he said earlier.
Vote dakky

I really wished that I would've checked dazza instead now, but I wanted Mandy to be on my side as he's the only proven town (to me).

Does anyone have any clue as to how Thor managed to die? It would be bloody awesome if we could have another confirmed townie here.
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 am

Ragian wrote:Does anyone have any clue as to how Thor managed to die? It would be bloody awesome if we could have another confirmed townie here.

It was me, you're welcome.

Also Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:54 am

Pikanchion wrote:
Ragian wrote:Does anyone have any clue as to how Thor managed to die? It would be bloody awesome if we could have another confirmed townie here.

Unlynchable Vig? WTF?
Captain dakky21

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 am

any counters?
Cadet madmitch

Postby madmitch on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 am

Weneed to hear from Skoffin and Mandy , We also need their thoughts on Pika's claim .
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skoffin on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:23 am

I once again cannot vote. The message specifically states I have been blocked from voting D3, just as yesterday it stated for D2. Hence I believe someone has an ability and is actively choosing to block me specifically from voting. I suspect pika, dakky or mitch to be behind it.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 am

dakky21 wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:

Unlynchable Vig? WTF?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlynchable vig with a pregame wrong guilty on me? Come on...

@Skoffin, what do you make of Thor's death and alignment in terms of Mitch?
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:28 am

mitch is still scum.
Prolly also one of pika or dakky
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:00 am

Firstly, Ragian's first post of the day robbed me of all my desire to be obnoxious for the first few RL days of Day 3. Desire-robber! :x

Pikanchion wrote:Vote: Ragian

Secondly, dearest Pika, how can you vote for Ragian at this point, when your very words almost guarantee that he is Town?

Here are the facts as I see them:

1. Pika is third party by role (though he threw his lot with the Town, for which we say thankee-sai! :) )

2. Since Pika is TP it seems unlikely to me that the Rogues are more then 2. Were there three rogues, then the game would have had started with 5 Townies, 3 Scums and 1 TP, which seems like a real bad setup for the Townies. It is much more likely that we have 2 scums and, maybe a second TP besides Pika, who has choose not to claim his/her TPiness.
I have some ideas about who that might be, btw. ;)

Since my lack of knowledge when it comes to balancing a game is a matter of public record, I invite anyone and everyone if you think that my logic is off.

3. Pika, you said that you have received three informations from Bujaber (who, I imagine, delivered it in the voice of the Giant from the first season of Twin Peaks): a) Who is the King; b) The Scum are lead by Red Queen; and c) Ragian is Red Pawn.

If we assume that I am right about there only being two Rogues then, b), c) and Ragian being Rogue cannot all be true, since the remaining Rogue must be Red Queen.

Ragian isn't Rogue. QED

I'm also pretty sure that Pika isn't a Rogue and I'm also sure that's I'm not a Rogue.

For everything else, I rely on my viscera. :mrgreen:

Thirdly, since I have presumably garnered some small amount of goodwill by being right about Thorth, let's see if I can fix this unnatural state of affairs? :mrgreen:

My overview of the four players not mentioned above:

Mitch - At this point I have no reason to suspect him although it would be dangerous to take Thorth's demise as a proof of Mitch's innocence. It is perfectly conceivable that Day two ended with two bandwagons both of which were right (since bandwagon on Ragian had more to do with me trying to force his hand to vote Thorth (and since Thorth was scum, I'm certainly not a stubborn ass for doing so! :mrgreen: ). So, it may be that Thorth and Mitch were voting eachother because it was their least sucky option in a sucky situation.

That being said, I suspect Mitch the least of these four.

Dakky & Zabeast - If I had to guess right now who the remaining Rogue is, I would start by narrowing it to these two and then listen to my viscera to make the final choice. This is because both of these players steadfastly refused the possibility of voting Thorth but were willing to jump on Ragian wagon, either to avoid a No Lynch or to stick another dagger into Town.
The following are my impressions:

Dakky waited until the deadline and then voted Ragian 30 minutes before deadline. Given the level of activity, this seems like an pretty empty gesture to me, since the chances of Thorth or Zabeast showing up, deciding to hammer and then doing so; were slim. It feels (in my viscera) like a move that was designed more with the intention of looking good then achieving good for the Town.

Zabeast - The thing that struck me about his reasoning for voting Mitch over Throth is that he kept trying to dismiss the Thorth's case as being "just a hunch". To be sure, my initial vote for him was based on amateur psychology and typing patterns, but once Thorth responded by OMGUSing me, it became a solid case, with a textbook scum-tell on it's side. Zabeast did his best to present this as less important and to steer attention towards Mitch.
Also, for all his acknowledging that some of Thorth's actions were scummy, he was much more ready to jump on Ragian's bandwagon, which was, again, pretty much an expression of my stubborness, then to help lynch Thorth.

Skoffin - is, of course Cult Lea - just kidding! :lol:
She is actually Serial Killer.

So, Mafia clearly failed to get a Night 2 kill. Either there is a Bus Driver and the Town owes him/her a drink, or they had taken a shot at someone protected, which leaves us with the question: Who shot Thorth?

It could have been a Vig but, since a) Pika would use his NK, if he had any, to satisfy his murder-boner for Ragian and b) since Mitch almost got lynched for claiming VT, which he could have avoided by claiming Vig and c) since I'm not a Vig :cry: ; the Vig would have been a lot more likely to believe that Mitch was scum then to believe that Thorth was.
From this I conclude that there is no Vig.

That leaves only a Serial Killer. As I said before 5 Town, 2 Mafia, 2 TPs sounds right to me, and with SK, the game is more playable for Town since SK and Mafia might shoot at each other.

Why do I suspect Skoffster? A couple of reasons:
1) I doubt that she is a Rebel because of her Day 2 muteness, which was probably inflicted by a member of Rebel Mafia.
BTW PIka, if you have muting power and decided that it would be funny to make Skoffin mute, feel free to fess up since I doubt that anyone would blame you for it. :twisted:

2) Since I don't believe that a member of Throth bandwagon is a vig and since I doubt that a member of Mitch bandwagon would have shot Thorth AND since I believe there to be a SK, I am forced to believe that SK is Skoffin.
If she isn't but there is a SK, then it is probably Mitch since, regardless of the result, Thorths death guaranteed that the discussion would change in Day 3 and, had it stayed the same, Skoff would probably have joined Mitch wagon and Mitch would have been lynched.

3) This one is personal but, IF Skoffin is a SK, I would imagine that she would consider a move that either eliminates a Mobster or makes me look like and idiot to be a win-win scenario. :mrgreen:

I'm not voting just yet, but that is where I stand on the beginning of Day 3.

FOS dakky, Zabeast and Skoffin
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:16 am

And then I read the Day 3 posts. :lol:

OK, obviously Skoff can't be a SK *sniff :cry: *.

But what the hell is Pika? :shock: Given that he is a massively overpowered TP, I conclude that Pika is: The Player!!! :shock:

Or he has seduced Bujaber in order to gain access to the role chart!!! :o

Or he is Boba Fett? :?

What is going on?

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:40 am

What isn't going on? :^)
Private Pikanchion

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:48 am

I didn't find Thor's OMGUS particularly scummy because he's done the same in the hobbit, where he was town (relevant post: here), so I wasn't sure it was alignment indicative. Also, I thought I had something on mitch.
I'm not sure there is a SK, because Rag has his investigative results as rogue/not rogue. I feel that's more indicative of a survivor or something not detrimental to town like that. Not sure what to do of Pika.
btw, not that there's much doubt, but we can be pretty sure that mandy is town, because Ragian needs to be scum for mandy to maybe be, and that would make 3 scums.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:37 am

Pikanchion wrote:What isn't going on? :^)

What kind of creature are you?

Why didn't you NK Ragian?

What other powers do you posses?

Postby Ragian on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:02 am

Right...right...some of your breakdown makes sense, Mandy, but I'm not on board with the SK theory. Why wouldn't any SK kill N1? I find it much more likely that we have a one-shot whatever or a bodyguard that has a 50% chance of dying/killing the assailant.

I like what you say about Mitch, but I'd be annoyed if he isn't scum. However, my second choice of investigation would have been Dakky, so I'm willing to go along that path. ZaBeast not as much...mainly because I felt the exact same way he did based on the hobbit game. I could see no difference in Thor's playstyle from town to scum.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:18 am

I have a theory about both N1 and N2 and it's possible that there is a SK in the game. But in order not to reveal my role, I can only say I could be the reason why it failed on N1 and why there was no NK on N2. The theory is a bit farfetched, but possible.
Captain dakky21

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Ragian wrote:Right...right...some of your breakdown makes sense, Mandy, but I'm not on board with the SK theory. Why wouldn't any SK kill N1? I find it much more likely that we have a one-shot whatever or a bodyguard that has a 50% chance of dying/killing the assailant.

I like what you say about Mitch, but I'd be annoyed if he isn't scum. However, my second choice of investigation would have been Dakky, so I'm willing to go along that path. ZaBeast not as much...mainly because I felt the exact same way he did based on the hobbit game. I could see no difference in Thor's playstyle from town to scum.

My SK theory was based on me failing to notice that Pika claimed the Thorth kill. You skimmed over my fessing up that I skimmed which makes you Skimmer Squared! :P

I think that Pika is some sort of crazy third-party-JOAT-with-extra-info-possibly-terminator thingy and that he only had this one shot.

Or he is claiming the kill to protect the real vig. Or he just enjoyes spreading chaos and then watching the rest of us wondering if we are losing our sanity while he giggles with glee.

And we can't even get an explanation from him by threatening to lynch him cause he's Unlynchable! :x

Postby dakky21 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:52 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:I think that Pika is some sort of crazy third-party-JOAT-with-extra-info-possibly-terminator thingy and that he only had this one shot.

Or he is claiming the kill to protect the real vig. Or he just enjoyes spreading chaos and then watching the rest of us wondering if we are losing our sanity while he giggles with glee.

And we can't even get an explanation from him by threatening to lynch him cause he's Unlynchable! :x

Maybe Pika is some sort of crazy JOAT with one shot unlynchable/vig/who knows what else?
Captain dakky21

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:05 pm

dakky21 wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:I think that Pika is some sort of crazy third-party-JOAT-with-extra-info-possibly-terminator thingy and that he only had this one shot.

Maybe Pika is some sort of crazy JOAT with one shot unlynchable/vig/who knows what else?

Are you suggesting we lynch me again? :3
Private Pikanchion

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives