Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 1 - 9/9 alive]

Postby Ragian on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:26 am

Gotta love games where madmitch is saner than skoffin and pika. =D>
Captain Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:29 am

Jesus, Mitch and I agree, halleluiah!

Seriously, my vote was intended as a joke before, but this scenario got too weird too quick, and the reasoning behind Pika doesn't make sense. It's basically a "Vote for me to waste time, or vote Ragian because I'm a pseudo lyncher with no claim".
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:48 am

Ragian wrote:Pika's argument is ridiculous at best. Obviously, it's better to lynch a jester or an unkillable [sic] than a town role. Skoffin's vote is noted.

Yeah but you would say that wouldn't you?

madmitch wrote:@ PIKA why are you so sure Rags is scum? Why did Skoffin admit being scum with you? Why are you letting us think you are a jester when you already told Skoffin you was not a jester or bomb ? My vote stays on you for now because you are not making any sense,

Because he is, she didn't, I wasn't, and I am. Respectively.

Ragian wrote:Gotta love games where madmitch is saner than skoffin and pika. =D>

That's slander and I will not stand for it.
Unvote: Ragian
Vote: Ragian

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Jesus, Mitch and I agree, halleluiah!

Seriously, my vote was intended as a joke before, but this scenario got too weird too quick, and the reasoning behind Pika doesn't make sense. It's basically a "Vote for me to waste time, or vote Ragian because I'm a pseudo lyncher with no claim".

Go with the flow, see what happens. :D
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:50 am

Maybe this game would be a lot more fun and/or move faster if everyone played it while drunk.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:30 am

Ahh, that explains Pika's and your play so far. You could have told us that you were drunk and useless.
Captain Ragian

Postby FloresDelMal on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:33 am

Pikanchion wrote:*Slips a "Vote Me" label onto Ragian's back, and updates their own table of contents to include the word "Poison" in the fine print*
Now that you're here you may as well do what the labels say, who knows, maybe you'll stumble upon a refreshing tea-party if you do.

Tempting, very tempting, i have been known to be easily swayed by the promise of good tea and even greater croissants, and i might as well concede to graciously give you the win if you were a jester, but i feel more reluctant to do so if you are a lyncher :roll:

Thorthoth wrote:
...and if he is an unkillable King (?) we might not even lose him if we did lynch him?

And another open question: Is there Lewis Carroll flavour mixed into this chess game?

I don't know, i don't know, but what i do know is that we are certainly all mad here :?

madmitch wrote:@ PIKA why are you so sure Rags is scum? Why did Skoffin admit being scum with you? Why are you letting us think you are a jester when you already told Skoffin you was not a jester or bomb ? My vote stays on you for now because you are not making any sense,

This mostly articulated post by Mitch might be one of the telling sings that a black hole will open and swallow us whole, first there is global warming, the shortage of butter on France and now this? scary times indeed, anyway, plausible concerns have arisen, an it makes one wonder, if we lynch Rags, and he flips town, and Pika's or Skoff win the game as a lyncher, the other one could make a prime target for a lynch in D3, but then if Pika's a jester, Skoff a lyncher, and Rags is side damage, we might be able of get out of this sticky situation by going for who might be the most cunning amongst the triumvirate that's why Vote Skoff *sips a freshly brewed cup or orange pekoe* while we ponder this does anyone care for a cup of tea?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby BuJaber on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:37 am

Vote Count:

Pikanchion (3) - DirtyDishSoap, Thorthoth, madmitch
Skoffin (2) - mandalorian2298, FloresDelMal
Ragian (2) - Pikanchion, skoffin

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:43 am

Deadline set for Friday Nov 3, 6 PM CC Time.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:49 am

The following rule regarding lynches has been added to the first post:

12. A lynch occurs when the number of votes on a player equals half the remaining players rounded up to the next integer. (With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch, 8 alive also 5, 7 alive takes 4 to lynch, and so on). In case the day ends without a majority, the day will end without a lynch.
Major BuJaber

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Skoffin wrote: Maybe this game would be a lot more fun and/or move faster if everyone played it while drunk.

Wha-? You's playin' d'game so-sober?!

So the deadline is nine long days away, by then everybody will be so stir-crazy that anything might happen...

Yes flora, I'll have some tea. have the dormouse send over the spice grinder, I want to chai it up.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby FloresDelMal on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Thorthoth wrote:
Skoffin wrote: Maybe this game would be a lot more fun and/or move faster if everyone played it while drunk.

Wha-? You's playin' d'game so-sober?!

So the deadline is nine long days away, by then everybody will be so stir-crazy that anything might happen...

Yes flora, I'll have some tea. have the dormouse send over the spice grinder, I want to chai it up.

mmh chai it up like a boss *handles the grinder* and here have some milk i heard it helps with the dry mouth ;)

so no one else believes that skoff was all too happy to follow the jester?

Postby madmitch on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:31 pm

I started on Skoffin but then I thought hanging Pika might be the right Ideal, so why should I change my vote again Flores ? Are you protecting Pika ? Any body else think we should change our votes?
Cadet madmitch

Postby FloresDelMal on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:01 pm

protecting him? no way more like i could hate to see him win, that's why i wont vote for him in case he is a lyncher and i wont vote for rags in case he is a lyncher, but if there is a vigilante or JOAT out there, be my guest and NK the yellow rabbit if it strikes your fancy, because with him the chances or hitting town are really low :)

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:46 pm

FloresDelMal wrote:protecting him? no way more like i could hate to see him win, that's why i wont vote for him in case he is a lyncher and i wont vote for rags in case he is a lyncher, but if there is a vigilante or JOAT out there, be my guest and NK the yellow rabbit if it strikes your fancy, because with him the chances or hitting town are really low :)

You can't know that until you lynch Ragian, you know it makes sense!
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Why doth everyone assume I am not doing something most crafty for the benefit of town?

and thank you for the vote of confidence, dear flores, but I doth believe that Pika is far deadlier than I!

In any case, time to cast a legitimate vote. Mitch is playing like scum, thus he must go down. Farewell evildoer!

Unvote vote Mitch
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:13 pm

For questioning your weird behaviour?
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:08 am

Mitch always appears confused and all over the place; the only time he appears sane or somewhat knowing what is going on is when he is scum.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby madmitch on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:04 am

Wow I am scum because in this game I make sense ,go figure, This game is easier to follow ,not many players or posts, I can keep up and make sensible statements,What is not clear is why you are voting for me ? I guess I was right and you are Pika's scum mate, in this small game should only be 2 and we found them :D
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:25 am

While it's not untrue what skoffin is saying (that mitch usually appears somewhat disoriented), Pika's and your play is so scummy that there is no confusion at all. You, for instance, are all over the place, voting me, Pika, me, and now Mitch. Moreover, mitch has shown new levels of gameplay in the last couple of games in my opinion.

These two factors make your argument wrong.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:49 am

Well since Mitch has become all sweet and coherent and since I'm into experimenting with writting styles I am boldly stepping into his shoes and am sure they'll fit. :D
That being said, I apologize for not being very active, but it afforded me a chance to gain a more objective perspective on the discussion since I didn't have any skin in the game so I'm now going to cast my vote into the Pika/Ragian polarity (my vote was previously on Pika but for different reasons).
On the subject of dakky and DDS' boobs, I'm not sure that hisboobs are what is going to lead us to the best possible Day 1 lynch so I am ignoring them for now (though I'm sure they're lovely :mrgreen: ). So onto Ragian and Pika, Ragian feels more reserved and Pika is being the wild man is he trying to cover up by creating a lot of fuss or not? we'll see. But, I know Pika to be a real smart cookie so I think that because it's a small game he started the game out as an irritant to draw out scum and now he seems to have zeroed in on Ragian and since Pika is a space mouse and a saviour of the Universe I am going to listen to him and hope that he is right
unvote vote Ragian

show: Immoral and shocking proposal 4 Flores dont read if you value your sanity just dont
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:30 am

Pathetic excuse for voting. Play the game instead of relying on someone who's usually a good player, but is playing erratically (at best) here.
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:01 am

It may appear that I am just dicking around, but I always have the intentions of winning any game I play. Judging how players react to any given thing that I do has always been a part of my playstyle.
My argument is not wrong, my argument is amazing. Mitch may have improved but I still firmly believe that I can read him better than any other scrub here; in fact most of the time people do in fact say they find him difficult because they can't read hi, but I've yet to be proven wrong. Mitch is scum. Also maybe mandy, idk.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:12 am

You're wrong Skoffin, get back on the Ragian train, toot toot!
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:39 am

I agree with you on Mandy, skoff. That looks fishy as fudge.
Captain Ragian

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:14 pm

I just reread all the posts (not fun), but the big news remains Pika's extraordinarily scummy reveal.
Pikanchion wrote:Although as it happens I do actually know that the Red Queen is the leader of the mafia team (although not who this Red Queen is), who King Hector is, and that Ragian is a Red Pawn.

How in the world are we expected to believe that Pika would know all this on Day 1?
Seriously, I'm asking. Does anybody believe actually this, or even believe this is a towny strategy?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives