Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 1 - 9/9 alive]

Postby Ragian on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:01 am

Well no. I'm trying to figure out what his play is, though.
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:36 am

Thorthoth wrote:I just reread all the posts (not fun), but the big news remains Pika's extraordinarily scummy reveal.
Pikanchion wrote:Although as it happens I do actually know that the Red Queen is the leader of the mafia team (although not who this Red Queen is), who King Hector is, and that Ragian is a Red Pawn.

How in the world are we expected to believe that Pika would know all this on Day 1?
Seriously, I'm asking. Does anybody believe actually this, or even believe this is a towny strategy?

If you think this reveal is "scummy", answer me this: How would any scum player know who the leader of the Town team is at the beginning of the game, and why would the setup allow this?

Ragian wrote:Well no. I'm trying to figure out what his play is, though.

As the Red Pawn your opinion is invalid though...

Daily reminder: Ragian is scum, lynch Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 am

As mentioned before, there's the role as day cop, but if Pika were in fact a day cop with a result, he would lack the ability to read it correctly.
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:06 am

We really need to hear from other players or we will never get to move on. I'm unsure what to believe on pika/ragoo right now, but I am still convinced on mitch.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby madmitch on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:43 am

Maybe I was wrong about you Skoffin, but I still don't know what to make of Pika's claim, Pika can you give us more info please
Cadet madmitch

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:58 am

Pikanchion wrote:I'll full claim if you do Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:02 am

You were brought to L-2. People want you to claim. Come on, already.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:24 am

Ragian wrote:You were brought to L-2. People want you to claim. Come on, already.

Er, actually it is you who are at L-2 and Pika has only 2 votes on him.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby dakky21 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Skoffin wrote: We really need to hear from other players or we will never get to move on. I'm unsure what to believe on pika/ragoo right now, but I am still convinced on mitch.

Want me to claim D1 again? :D
Not going to this time, had my lesson.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:35 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Ragian wrote:You were brought to L-2. People want you to claim. Come on, already.

Look at the tense I used. I could vote for Mandy fyi, but usually I'm wrong about him. And usually he's wrong about everything :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:50 am

Pikanchion wrote:

I am not asking for a full claim but why should we believe you over Rags? Also why wouldn't a red king be the leader of the scum?
Cadet madmitch

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:03 am

madmitch wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:

I am not asking for a full claim but why should we believe you over Rags? Also why wouldn't a red king be the leader of the scum?

Even if I were to disregard my role PM, the first post of the game impliesā€”at the very leastā€”that there is not a king on the mafia side:
BuJaber wrote:A group of soldiers (chess pieces) are sick and tired of fighting their kings' battles for them so they've gone rogue. They have formed a vicious militia that intercepts the movements of kings and fights them in order to capture and imprison as many kings as possible for their sadistic revenge plan: a gladiator-style competition where the captured kings are forced to fight each other to the death.

King Hector has sent out a group of his most loyal soldiers to stop the rogues once and for all. Their orders are simple: no rogue survives.

Besides if all you want is a partial claim then read some of my previous posts... I've not far off full-claimed already.

Also Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby madmitch on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:57 am

OKAY thanks Pika, Rags you better explain why I should not vote you.
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:55 am

Tell me what of Pika's nonsense happened to persuade you to look my way, Mitch, that you had not already read.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:03 am

Especially after you brought Pika to L-2 saying this:

madmitch wrote:Something is not right with this chess board ,I think it is Pika ,he is a checker---- so unvote vote Pika ,now we should get a proper claim

No following up on that, Mitch?
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:03 pm

@ Rags just trying to get a read on everyone, also understand your frustration but you got to realize it is hard for us to figure out the truth, I just wished I knew why he is so sure about what he is saying or is it all just a great wine in front of me story,
Cadet madmitch

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:09 pm

Ragian wrote:Tell me what of Pika's nonsense happened to persuade you to look my way, Mitch, that you had not already read.

You say that as if my arguments aren't far superior, this is untrue.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:34 pm

@Mitch, do you think Pika has anything? Has he said anything to give that indication?
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:27 pm

My vote stays where it is for now,need to hear from everyone else, and Skoffin just because my vote is on your little yellow mouse don't make me scum, but scum might be the person you are protecting, who knows
Cadet madmitch

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:46 am

Ragian wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:

Look at the tense I used. I could vote for Mandy fyi, but usually I'm wrong about him. And usually he's wrong about everything :lol:

:evil:

Lynch Ragian for being a meanie!

On the more serious not, FOS DDS for submarrining. He hasn't posted anything since Thursday which is not like him. It feels like he is content with both Ragian and Pika lynch and he doesn't want to mess with perfection.

IF I were some kind of stubborn irrational type, I would now vote for him, and insist that this anomaly is addressed. However, since we are nearing deadline and Pika seems CERTAIN that Ragian is scum, I will keep my vote on Ragian for now. But my viscera tells me that DDS is scum.

Trust the viscera! 8-)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:54 am

Yeah sorry, Friday/weekend has been hectic for me, girlfriends brother flew in and is now living with us and yada yada yada...Personal life bullshit has been getting in the way.

I've been skimming and reading and trying to keep up with how things have been progressing, but I have really nothing of substance to add other than what I had initially said Thursday, is that it's basically a vote for Ragian or Pika because of lyncher reasons. I'm just gambling on the 50/50 chance here and saying it's Pika rather than Ragian until something more compelling reveals itself.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Ragian on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:31 am

Nothing compelling will reveal itself! Pika has hijacked the game by not claiming, or, as he would put it, claimed somewhat in some of his posts somewhere, which is counterproductive to town given that 1) we would have to look through his posts to gather what is part of his alleged claim and 2) would have no indications if he means it or not. Similarly, no one is forced to do anything, say anything, or f*ck up anything because Pika's vote on me and vehement insistence that he knows I'm scum keeps everyone from doing anything.

Let's say I'm lynched: Besides having lost a vital part of King Hector's army (and one more during night most likely), everyone can sit back and just lynch Pika D2, thinking that they have done well. But what do we learn from that? The same goes if we lynch Pika without getting an actual claim. So muster up some responsibility and play the game. If you think Pika has evidence (which, of course, he hasn't), you can vote for me, but you will have to suffer the consequences come D2ff. If you are less prone to have wool pulled over your blue eyes, you will ask yourself the following question: If Pika has no evidence, what is his end goal then? Lyncher? Jester?

I can't recall input from Flores on other than Wacky races. I need to hear why Skoffin thinks mitch is scum and her thoughts on Pika. I need DDS to apply some reason to the thread. What does Dakky think?

And why do you think Mandy jumps on Pika's attempt at getting me lynched with no presented evidence?

COME ON, PEOPLE!!

vote Pika I'm going by LAL today risking that Pika is a jester.
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:02 am

Ragian wrote:Pika has hijacked the game by not claiming, or, as he would put it, claimed somewhat in some of his posts somewhere, which is counterproductive to town given that we would have to look through his posts to gather what is part of his alleged claim

What are you on about? I compiled it all for you only 5 days ago! This is just further proof that Ragian is the liar and not myself...

Ragian wrote:Let's say I'm lynched: Besides having lost a vital part of King Hector's army (and one more during night most likely), everyone can sit back and just lynch Pika D2, thinking that they have done well. But what do we learn from that? The same goes if we lynch Pika without getting an actual claim. So muster up some responsibility and play the game. If you think Pika has evidence (which, of course, he hasn't), you can vote for me, but you will have to suffer the consequences come D2ff. If you are less prone to have wool pulled over your blue eyes, you will ask yourself the following question: If Pika has no evidence, what is his end goal then? Lyncher? Jester?

Let's say I'm lynched: Besides having failed to actually achieve anything, everyone can sit back and just lynch Ragian D2, regretting the wasted time the day before. But what do we learn from that? The same is not the case if we lynch Ragian. So muster up some responsibility and play the game. If you think Ragian is innocent (which, of course, he isn't), you can vote for me, but you will have wasted precious time. If you are less prone to have wool pulled over your blue eyes, you will ask yourself the following question: If Pika has no evidence, what is his end goal then? Lyncher? Jester? Why waste the time on lynching one of these roles?

Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:09 am

*looks in mirror*

It's only a game, Rage. It's ONLY a game. :x
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:12 am

My reasons for Mitch is based on the way he talks and his actions thus far; I believe I am a good reader of Mitch and to me he is playing in his scumstyle. But I imagine I'll have another hard time convincing people of that.

As for pika/ragoo: I want a proper claim for Pika, otherwise I'll be voting him. I will not be buying into his shenanigans.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives