Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 3 - 7/9 alive]

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:23 am

Ragian wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:*Tinfoil intensifies*

Ragian's claim has nothing behind it (while mine was proven from the first day's lynch) and the choice of investigation last night conveniently happened to be the person who was also killed.

Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.

This is dumb at best. If I were lying, why didn't I just lie again, claiming I had investigated someone else? Your theory has been proven wrong by a proven townie. Let. It. Go.

It has not.

Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:59 am

vote Pika

He being illogical and he hasn't explained why he hit Thorth instead of Ragian.
Act like Scum = hang like Scum.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:00 pm

I don't follow your logic Mandy... If Pika is really unlynchable (or his followers have to die before him), voting Pika is: 1) wasted vote and 2) another night with only scum kill. I just don't see how that benefits town.

As I said if he is really unlynchable and a part of a red team, he can act weird as much as he wants and don't explain his actions while provoking you and others to vote for him.
Captain dakky21

Postby madmitch on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:13 pm

If Iread everything right we have 1 vote for Rags ,1 vote for Dakky and 2 FOR Pika I think I will vote for Pika to see if we can get a proper claim or explanation ! VOTE PIKA
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skoffin on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Now that Mitch is dead in The Hobbit, I'm going to point out that I've been right on him being scum 2/3 times. Can we make it 3 for 3 :D
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:26 am

Vote Count:

Ragian (1) - Pikanchion
dakky21 (1) - Zabeast
Pikanchion (3) - Ragian, mandalorian2298, madmitch

There is currently no deadline.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:13 am

Why is dakky not voting? Why is mitch voting Pika?
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:07 am

Unvote: Ragian
Vote: Pikanchion

lol
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 am

WTF are you doing, mate? Either we've been played or you have given a no lynch, which is anti-town. WTF are you?

Mandy, got anything to say before the scene? Logically scum would have to kill you, you're really the only valid target for them as it would be stupid disastrous to pick anybody else. The only person that might not pick you would be mitch, so if I'm right about him being scum then hey maybe you will live to see tomorrow :lol:
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:21 am

Skoffin wrote: WTF are you doing, mate? Either we've been played or you have given a no lynch, which is anti-town. WTF are you?

Mandy, got anything to say before the scene? Logically scum would have to kill you, you're really the only valid target for them as it would be stupid disastrous to pick anybody else. The only person that might not pick you would be mitch, so if I'm right about him being scum then hey maybe you will live to see tomorrow :lol:

What is there to say except: GG Jester and thanks for not lynching Mitch. :lol:

@Skoffin I guess my Skoffin = SK theory is alive after all. :D

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Skoffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:27 am

He can't be jester.... unless he has to get lynched twice. He's fucking us around, though. He's either a powerful scummy that knows he can do whatever shit he likes and can't be touched until his team are dead... which would imply he has another teammate, or he is a solo party set to destroy us all. Idk.

I'm not a SK. If I were I would indeed pick you for tonight, as would anyone in this game would logically do the same. Only an idiot would consider picking someone else to kill tonight. Please tell us your thoughts on whom you think might be scum pls.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:23 am

Skoffin wrote: He can't be jester.... unless he has to get lynched twice. He's fucking us around, though. He's either a powerful scummy that knows he can do whatever shit he likes and can't be touched until his team are dead... which would imply he has another teammate, or he is a solo party set to destroy us all. Idk.

I'm not a SK. If I were I would indeed pick you for tonight, as would anyone in this game would logically do the same. Only an idiot would consider picking someone else to kill tonight. Please tell us your thoughts on whom you think might be scum pls.

Awwww, you are so sweet to say that. :oops:

Here is my list of people based on how likely I think that they are TOWN:

1. Ragian (unless Pika flips "Scumhunter" or something)
2. Mitch
3. Zabeast (tie-breaker being that he voted dakky)
4. dakky

Skoffin, I think is a SK, but probably not Mafia, given her muteness. On the other hand, maybe she is lying about not being able to vote.

Postby Skoffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:31 am

So you think Pika is scum and I am a SK? Because you have declared everyone else town.

Why do you think I am a SK? Didn't you already realise that was not plausible?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:58 am

Ragian wrote:Why is dakky not voting? Why is mitch voting Pika?

Why should I vote yet? There was no deadline and yet you and mandy rushed to vote Pika AGAIN who will AGAIN be unlynchable and yet you wasted one day and risk a night kill. Very towny.
Captain dakky21

Postby BuJaber on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:00 am

Vote Count:

dakky21 (1) - Zabeast
Pikanchion (4) - Ragian, mandalorian2298, madmitch, Pikanchion

That's a lynch!

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:11 am

Convinced of his guilt, the soldiers once again set out to find and lynch the one they agreed was hindering their efforts.
"I'm telling you he is one of them. Find him!"

Yet as hard and as thorough their search efforts were, none could find him. They were sure they could hear his voice in the camp meeting...

"Who IS that guy?"
"I think the correct question is 'WHAT is that guy?'"
"We don't have time for this. Rest up for the night and be alert. We hunt again tomorrow"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 has ended without a lynch.

Night 3 has begun. You have 48 hours to send in your actions. (Deadline Dec 4th 11 am CC time)
Major BuJaber

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 4 - 7/9 alive]

Postby BuJaber on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:45 am

The night was uneventful. The soldiers got some well-earned rest. It was a brand new day and the sunrise promised good fortune...
However, only time will tell how the hunt will go today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 has begun!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Major BuJaber

Postby ZaBeast on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:57 am

wtf pika, weren't you the one that said it's always better to lynch and now you drag us into two lynchless days (well, 3 if we consider the stalemate on mitch vs thor/rag)? Still lucky no one dies for reasons I don't understand (good thing is there is no SK for sure). I don't know what role you got, but I still don't believe you. That's not really the towny thing to do.
Who do you investigated Rag?
dakky would still be my no. 1 target.
skoff, able to vote yet?
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Dakky is not rogue. Nuts.

So, dakky, Mandy, and (if you believe my investigations) I are all town. Beast, Mitch, Pika, Skoffin left. Again, I know Pika is lying, but we can't seem to kill him.

I'm going to my first nfl in a bit,so I'll check in again later (if not too drunk).
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:08 pm

ZaBeast wrote:wtf pika, weren't you the one that said it's always better to lynch and now you drag us into two lynchless days (well, 3 if we consider the stalemate on mitch vs thor/rag)? Still lucky no one dies for reasons I don't understand (good thing is there is no SK for sure). I don't know what role you got, but I still don't believe you. That's not really the towny thing to do.
Who do you investigated Rag?
dakky would still be my no. 1 target.
skoff, able to vote yet?

So lynch me, kappa.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:10 pm

The mafia team foolishly tried to kill me last night though funnily enough.
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Pikanchion wrote:The mafia team foolishly tried to kill me last night though funnily enough.

That may not be entirely true and Rage investigation on me is correct, so I am inclined towards trusting him. On the other hand, we can't trust him either.

I say we should lynch Rage and if he turns out to be a town cop, then me and Mandy are also confirmed town. If he turns out to be scum, then Mandy is probably scum with him and it actually makes sense since Mandy was the one who lead the new lynch of unlynchable Pika. They were looking for an easy NK and failed... and Pika is taking the credit while being the chief scum himself.

vote ragian
Captain dakky21

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:04 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:The mafia team foolishly tried to kill me last night though funnily enough.

That may not be entirely true and Rage investigation on me is correct, so I am inclined towards trusting him. On the other hand, we can't trust him either.

I say we should lynch Rage and if he turns out to be a town cop, then me and Mandy are also confirmed town. If he turns out to be scum, then Mandy is probably scum with him and it actually makes sense since Mandy was the one who lead the new lynch of unlynchable Pika. They were looking for an easy NK and failed... and Pika is taking the credit while being the chief scum himself.

vote ragian

So...your move is based on the thoery that Ragian MIGHT be scum...in which case I am scum for trying to lynch the unlynchable Pika...who is our chief scum, which is proven by the fact that he has been trying to lynch one non-chief scum, Ragian, from Day 1; while I have tried to lynch him, Pika, because...I envy his chiefdom! And I lead a lynch against Thorth because... :-k ...because... :idea: he was in front of me in the line of succession!

Obviously, if I take Ragian's investigation at face value, I would be in favour of voting Zabeast.

HOWEVER, the underlined part makes me think that dakky is Godfather. I mean, it's possible that he honestly thinks that his logic for voting Ragian is sound, but I think it's more likely that he got greedy for the chance to be considered "proven" Townie and massively overplayed his hand.

FOS dakky with intent of voting for him after everybody else have spoken.

P.S. Since Pika IS going to jump on this bandwagon, please consider Ragian to be at L-2 and don't try to "put pressure on him" or we could risk a malevolant Third Party hammering him before we figure this out.

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Also, I forgot to ask: Are you still mute, Skoffin?

Postby dakky21 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:55 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:So...your move is based on the thoery that Ragian MIGHT be scum...in which case I am scum for trying to lynch the unlynchable Pika...who is our chief scum, which is proven by the fact that he has been trying to lynch one non-chief scum, Ragian, from Day 1; while I have tried to lynch him, Pika, because...I envy his chiefdom! And I lead a lynch against Thorth because... :-k ...because... :idea: he was in front of me in the line of succession!

My move is based on a fact that Rage's lynch will either CONFIRM both of us are town, or will CONFIRM he was lying all along. You may have lead the lynch against Thor but in the end you were on the Ragian himself WITH Pika and mitch. Good sport to show yourself as a town.

mandalorian2298 wrote:Obviously, if I take Ragian's investigation at face value, I would be in favour of voting Zabeast.

HOWEVER, the underlined part makes me think that dakky is Godfather. I mean, it's possible that he honestly thinks that his logic for voting Ragian is sound, but I think it's more likely that he got greedy for the chance to be considered "proven" Townie and massively overplayed his hand.

FOS dakky with intent of voting for him after everybody else have spoken.

P.S. Since Pika IS going to jump on this bandwagon, please consider Ragian to be at L-2 and don't try to "put pressure on him" or we could risk a malevolant Third Party hammering him before we figure this out.

Of course Pika will jump on this bandwagon, I just wonder are you enough brave to vote for your scum mate and bring him to L-1. Of course not... and of course Pika won't jump on this bandwagon.
Captain dakky21

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives