Conquer Club

Zombie Mafia - (5/9 alive) Town/Survivor Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Zombie Mafia - (8/9 alive) Short-circuited Start

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:00 am

Can we prod the others to get more involved at this point?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Ragian on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:41 am

unvote vote DDS

I'd think it a sad precedent if we can just defer to former games when asked about anything. Apart from lurkers, DDS is the only contraproductive player I can see. That usually indicates scum.

@Mitch, I haven't said that I was against lynching Pika. Where do you get that from?
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 am

BuJaber wrote:Wow DDS actually voted for my 2nd lynch pick. That makes things interesting.

and your 1st pick is no lynch or you changed your mind?

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sure are dead set on getting me out of here Boobear.

I'd like to pressure at least someone, and I think I know who I'd like to start with...

Unvote Vote Pika - Maybe with enough votes we can incite some more actions with folks, get this game going, get these folks that normally provide a conversation...Actually provide conversation.

With a game with cult, I'd say you vote for lynching someone, not pressuring him (unless he reveals a really good role). Not a good idea to have many claims flying around when the PRs will most likely get recruited by cult.
Unvote vote DDS

FYI, he was at least pro-vote D1 in chess mafia though.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby BuJaber on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 am

I wasn't counting no lynch as a pick actually.

So it goes no lynch then DDS then pika for me.
So I found it interesting that the guy I'm most likely to lynch if I have to is voting for 2nd guy I'm most likely to lynch.
Major BuJaber

Postby madmitch on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Well here is jumping on the wagon, let's see what info we get, it is hot on this roof and I am running out of cold beer ,also haven't shot any zombies yet. VOTE DDS
Cadet madmitch

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Do does everybody have a role listed in the initial post?
show

-I would like a confirmation or denial from each player that their role appears on this list.
Private Pikanchion

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Clearly not a good idea, pika. Somebody who says his name is not on the list just outed him as a PR (VTs are on the list)
Why did you want to know that?

unvote vote pika
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm

ZaBeast wrote:Clearly not a good idea, pika. Somebody who says his name is not on the list just outed him as a PR (VTs are on the list)
Why did you want to know that?

So... Yours isn't?
Private Pikanchion

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:21 am

I won't deny, nor confirm that
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:03 am

I'm quite sure DDS is at L-2. Let's hear it.
Captain Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 am

I don't get the point of Pika's question & I don't get zabeast's point.

Mod said that's the pool of possible roles. Semi-Open setup means no role can exist without being on the list by definition.
Any claim outside of that list is a lie.

FOS on both of you for even discussing it. If Pika was baiting someone to claim outside of that list then he ruined his plan by actually bringing it up and reminding people of the list, so I can't think of any town motivation to do so. And ZB seems awfully defensive about it.
Major BuJaber

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:14 pm

The role pool was meant for a 16 players game. It's unlikely but possible he decided to include some other roles to make it easier to balance. Anyways, I'm not taking part on that role fishing attempt from pika (and I don't see how that warrants a FOS, if I was defensive because I had an outside role, it would mean I couldn't be cult.)
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby BuJaber on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Yeah well he could have included other roles and could have forgotten to update the first post to either remove the list or add the new roles, but I just couldn't believe that could be the case.
As for fos you're right it didn't make sense from my perspective since I believed the list is all inclusive but see now I change my mind I think you could be a weird 3rd party role with a unique wincon. It would explain your reaction.

Though I'll be honest if you turn on pika I'm happy to use you to get him lynched and then lynch you later in the game after we lynch recruiter. You did just out yourself as not zombie leader.

Also having reread the first post I now realize it takes the zombie recruitment isn't instantaneous so that changes things significantly. Mislynching is way less risky than I first thought.

Unvote
Vote Pika
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Brilliant. You're letting DDS off the hook for not showing up.
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm

I like how BuJ is jumping to conclusions quickly. And btw, if sam did include roles outside the
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Keyboard malfunction. Real post below.
I like how BuJ is jumping to conclusions quickly. And btw, if sam did include roles outside the 1st post it would be kinda dumb to edit them into the OP as that would be a giveaway they are in the game.
As for DDS, I just feel more comfortable pressuring Pika for what looks more like a slip to me. My original vote on DDS was more motivated by the fact I didn't really know who to vote for than because he looked significantly fishy.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby BuJaber on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:30 am

Difference between pika and dds is negligible at this point.. But while dds isn't doing anything... pika is up to something suspicious. So I dunno why you're so upset rags.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:32 am

ZaBeast wrote:Keyboard malfunction. Real post below.
I like how BuJ is jumping to conclusions quickly. And btw, if sam did include roles outside the 1st post it would be kinda dumb to edit them into the OP as that would be a giveaway they are in the game.
As for DDS, I just feel more comfortable pressuring Pika for what looks more like a slip to me. My original vote on DDS was more motivated by the fact I didn't really know who to vote for than because he looked significantly fishy.

Well maybe you just have a better memory. I know I wouldn't know if he did or didn't. I signed up and saw the list months ago I wouldn't notice any edits and honestly I expect others wouldn't either.
Major BuJaber

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:33 am

Ragian wrote:Brilliant. You're letting DDS off the hook for not showing up.

Not a bunch of bright thinkers anyways, given the line of thinking within the past couple of days. Just haven't been checking on this due to everyone's lack of involvement

I'm a vanilla townie for the sake of the earlier L-2 I was at.

I would rather pressure roles out of people now rather than player, given the player pool size, cult being present, etc. We can work out the logistics later when given x roles, or can skip it in it's entirety, mass claim and go from there.

You're now presented with a couple of paths.

Path A. Lynch me, find out I'm actually a vanilla townie and wasted a Day and quite possible the win altogether.

Path B. Try what I mentioned above in my line of thinking and actually attempt to win this game, rather than think that "No Lynch" is somehow the best course of action, which, news flash: it isn't.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:36 am

EBWOP :
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Ragian wrote:Brilliant. You're letting DDS off the hook for not showing up.

Not a bunch of bright thinkers anyways, given the line of thinking within the past couple of days. Just haven't been checking on this due to everyone's lack of involvement

I'm a vanilla townie for the sake of the earlier L-2 I was at.

I would rather pressure roles out of people now rather than later, given the player pool size, cult being present, etc. We can work out the logistics later when given x roles, or can skip it in it's entirety, mass claim and go from there.

You're now presented with a couple of paths.

Path A. Lynch me, find out I'm actually a vanilla townie and wasted a Day and quite possibly the win altogether.

Path B. Try what I mentioned above in my line of thinking and actually attempt to win this game, rather than think that "No Lynch" is somehow the best course of action, which, news flash: it isn't.

Just got to work, running off of an hour of sleep, little garbled.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby BuJaber on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:50 am

No disagreements here. I've thought, rethought and then corrected my strategy for this game all by myself.
Major BuJaber

Postby Samlen on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:37 am

Votecount - The One With Clarification, Promised Prods, and Deadline Soon

Zabeast - Dakky (1/5)
Ragian - Pikanchion (1/5)
DirtyDishSoap - Ragian, Madmitch (2/5)
Pikanchion - DirtyDishSoap, Zabeast, Bujaber (3/5)

With 8 alive you need 5 for a lynch or 4 for a no-lynch

The roles in this game can only come from the already given pool. The only thing that may change for balancing purposes would be the hidden aspects.

Here is a quick list of posts by players since last votecount and the last date (according to cc) that they posted on:
show

I will be setting up another votecount in 48hrs-ish and will prod the inactive people that have not posted and likely set a deadline for 1-2 weeks. There has definitely been more activity than I was initially expecting for a day 1 and the current state of mafia here, hence why I'm giving it a couple more days before deciding if a deadline would help.
Last edited by Samlen on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 am

Weekend. I'm getting drunk.

DDS sucks balls. SHOTS FIRED!
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Samlen wrote:Dakky - (1/5)
Zabeast - Dakky (1/5)
Ragian - Pikanchion (1/5)
DirtyDishSoap - Ragian, Madmitch (2/5)
Pikanchion - DirtyDishSoap, Zabeast, Bujaber (3/5)

Does this mean someone has a secret vote or it is an error? Just wondering, 1/5 on me from someone not disclosed.
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 am

Samlen wrote:Zombie Leader - 3p
-Chooses a target each night, target becomes infected OR killed (Mafia members can ONLY be killed)
-Players are NOT notified if they are infected, only when they become a zombie (the night after they are infected)
-ALL zombies visit target (but not each other)
-Zombies win if they have majority
-Dead Vanilla Zombies appear as "zombiefied (role)"

Weird that I don't see a tracker in the roles, given this line in the zombie lord's. Maybe someone has it as part of the hidden aspects of his role.

I'm still sticking on pika. I'd be more open to voting skoff than DDS, based on his invaluable contribution to the game
Skoffin wrote:Why are we not voting Mitch?

Skoffin wrote:mhrrrr
Brigadier ZaBeast

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives