Conquer Club

The Tick Mafia - JUSTICE PREVAILS!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Tick Mafia - D5

Postby SoN!c on Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:32 pm

Also, trafa was not voting for proto clown traffic.. saying he missed a lot due to flight but was able to play his turns.

Pretty straithforward from now on since traffic and swang proofed to be scum. Ask pepe who he trusted when he wacked Swang. Ask anybody who said traffic his softclaim role is at right angles to previous claims..just saying town should know who is town by now..and who is still questionable
Colonel SoN!c

Postby PepeAtila on Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:24 pm

Because
1. there was not citizen killed tonight,
2. Traf was blocked
show

3. Traf is not voting
show

vote Trafalgar
Captain PepeAtila

Postby *Pixar* on Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:28 pm

I think darin is our last scum. This so called ā€œaverage joeā€ with no night actions was seen visiting Ragian last night. Bax is cleared from me as well he did not visit anyone.

Vote darin44
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby PepeAtila on Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:40 pm

*Pixar* wrote:
show

It is possible darin trying to kill Ragian and was not able? Because for me the point is why mafia didnt kill tonight ??...

unvote
Captain PepeAtila

Postby strike wolf on Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:46 pm

Pretty much agreed. Traf could easily inferred that he was blocked since no townie claimed a protective role and the kill didn't go through.

1. I'm me. I'm town.
2. Pepe is cleared by actions.
3. Ragian is cleared by being the Tick
4. Pix appears almost confirmed town from Tracking being confirmed and role name being supported by Charle.
5. Darin is cleared by being Arthur.
6. Bax seems cleared by being the only one left who could have given Pix the Can-o-man. I guess Son!c could have too but wouldnt make much sense for Maus to have that item to give and I think Son!c would have taken credit for it by now if he had.

That leaves:

7. Son!c-With likely only one mafia left and that one likely being the Godfather, the innocent result from EW no longer means as much but he did help push Traffic yesterday when it would have probably been easy enough to force through the Bax lynch. Probable town.
8. Charle-ability confirmed through Pix's role name. Alignment not confirmed. Performed actions make sense for a townie. Probable town.
9. Traf-Blocked last night when there was no kill. Did not vote for Bax or Traffic yesterday. To his credit, he did suggest that we should look more into Traffic at a time where it seemed like a Bax lynch would have been easy to pull off. Still appears scum by process of elimination.

I'll wait for others to speak up but at the moment, Traf definitely seems like the best lynch.

And fped by Pix. That could very well change things. I have a very hard time seeing a Tick game without Arthur but this discrepancy does need explanation.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:06 pm

I have no way to prove my role that's true - I got a notification This night it said:
"You have a new ability:
Roleblocker: each night, you may target a player to prevent their night action from being performed"

So I knew strike vised me as he said he was roleblocker.

So there is only 2 ways for me to try prove that I have always been saying the truth and one small consolation that actually makes me very happy :D.

1) 1rst We all Should call our character and role - There should be certain characters in play and try to see whichones are less likely to be false or scum. For instance I'm already claimed Crusading Chameleon since D3, successfully got the midnight bomber out. And Crusading Chameleon appears in the wiki aligment as good, whereas all 3rd party and scum taht are dead so far appear in the wiki as evil or neutral at most.

2) You all can make a history of my votes and the persons I have been after the whole game. I Succesfully re-started the train against Razor when it had lost steam.
I outed the midnight bomber.
I heavily suspected swang and Traffic - only didnt manage to vote cause a really long day traveling back that I stated when going to Colombia and everyone could see my flag and when returning to Argentina - same.

3)Happy Consolation - Sonic is voting for me - Sonic has been wrong all game - Thought Loose was Scum 1rst half of D2, Thought Fusi was town, Thought Razor was the Tick, Was willing to believe DDS instead of me, Though EW was Scum. So I can just say Sonic has always been wrong . thats why I called him from D2 a honest fool :lol:
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:45 pm

SoN!c wrote:Also, trafa was not voting for proto clown traffic.. saying he missed a lot due to flight but was able to play his turns.

Btw of course I'm able to able to play all my turns I run a clan and a tribe. Clan games including leaving notes and making updates, plus tribe games and making updates plus tournament games will come before mafia forum where I will almost always have more time. but you can see that day i had more than 10 hours without making a turn in daytime for me.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Ragian on Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:01 am

I'm two shot bulletproof. Darin could've targeted me for the kill. I think I'm with Pix on this (I've shed that nagging feeling of being manipulated).
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:06 am

If darin has no powers, how can he visit?

vote Darin
Captain Ragian

Postby General Bax on Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:08 am

I had and account-sitter for my account last week.

I'm back for now.

I believe I deserve some support for being the only one to point Swang, who was found to be a senior Mafia.

Didn't exactly understand the accusation regarding Traf, but since my voter ID was stolen last night, I can't vote today anyway.
Corporal General Bax

Postby Charle on Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:34 am

Bax, can you please reveal your role? If you are back now you should help town if you are part of it.
Major Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Ragian on Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:59 am

Agree with Charle. We're into day five. Cards on the table. (We're winning too, so that's nice.)
Captain Ragian

Re: The Tick Mafia - D4

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:13 am

Ragian wrote:Well, we're divided almost evenly. Chances are that scum is piled up on the one who isn't scum (unless both are scum).

Traffic his soft claim being carpeted man was in right angle with his game play.

He turned out scum. And the mayor could not be town either. Like pointed out before

Vote Count:
traffic133 : 6 (strike wolf, Ragian, SoN!c, PepeAtila, *Pixar*, Charle)
General Bax : 3 (traffic133, swang918, Darin44)
swang918 : 1 (General Bax)

No Vote : 1 (TrafalgarLaw01)

Since it was almost level between traffic and bax the scum bandwagon would be on the non-maffia player.

General Bax had traffic133, swang918, and Darin44 going for him. So the scum bandwagon on Bax (traffic and swang proven scum) clears Bax a bit and places Darin under suspicion.

But TrafalgarLaw01 not voting is just the same. Bax needed 2 votes so the best play would be to wait.

If Darin is Arthur he would be town. But Trafalgar has not revealed his character yet. He also knows all false softclaims balloons were popped very fast.

PS: "So assuming Pix is telling the truth about Can O Man then that likely means Regina Hume is in this game which would make Bax likely to be Regina Hume." Traf is gonna claim Regina Hume?

But the best info we got from Pix is "This so called ā€œaverage joeā€ with no night actions was seen visiting Ragian last night." That is hard to explain if you previously claimed having no powers at all.

Also i pointed out before that Arthur should have powers. The Arthur character is a quick thinker, often being the one to come up with a plan for he and Tick to stop the villain.Yet, intelligence is not his only weapon against the villains of The City. Arthur's flying suit is a very advanced piece of technology. It really only consists of a full body suit, a pair of goggles, and wings granting the power to fly. He flies through the sky with ease, battling evil with the Tick.

Still want a softclaim first from Traf and then last from Bax. We need those softclaims to make the correct lynch. Cards on the table.
Colonel SoN!c

Postby PepeAtila on Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:39 am

for me it is clear

vote Darin

But if he is not the last scum, then Trafalgar should be blocked again.

@Charle, flavor of the day?

@Bax please tell you roll .
Captain PepeAtila

Postby Ragian on Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:54 am

It seems clear, yes, but let's not rush anything.

Also, I want Darin to explain himself and Bax to claim before Charle reveals his findings of night four.
Captain Ragian

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:58 am

PepeAtila wrote:for me it is clear

vote Darin

But if he is not the last scum, then Trafalgar should be blocked again.

@Charle, flavor of the day?

@Bax please tell you roll .

I agree, but we have time running for us, not against us so let's use it.

Thinking that we've already won for sure is the biggest danger now. Let's stay focussed.

Also i want Traf telling his character first, because claiming a false character last is very easy when you can claim it last.

fastposted by Ragian
Colonel SoN!c

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:19 am

Ragian wrote:It seems clear, yes, but let's not rush anything.

Also, I want Darin to explain himself and Bax to claim before Charle reveals his findings of night four.

I agree.

The best play order for town is:

1) cards on the table: Traf and Bax reveiling their character. Bax should do it because he was L-2 ( L-1 even) at a certain moment and that would mean Traf is the only one left not having claimed his character. There is no point in hiding it anymore IF you are town (being the last).
Since Bax is cleared a lot more (because of the scumbandwagon on him) Traf should claim first. Claiming a false character last would be too easy if you are in fact Chairface Chippendale (the godfather in the Tick).

2) So Traf claims first

3) followed by Bax

4) after that we hear Charle his flavors. It would be easy to adjust your false claim if you know what flavor Charle tasted in advance.

5) Between all that suspect nĀ°1 Darin can explain his actions
Colonel SoN!c

Postby strike wolf on Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:34 am

This.

Also, Traf claimed Crusading Chameleon. Son!c.

List:

1. Strike-The Doorman-Roleblocker
2. Ragian-The Tick-2-shot bulletproof
3. Charle-Tonguetongue-Flavor cop
4. Pix-4-legged man-Tracker
5. Traf-Crusading Chameleon-Absorber-claims to have absorbed role blocking from me
6. Darin-Arthur-claimed no powers. Caught visiting Ragian

Which leaves

7. Pepe-Vigilante, no character given
8. Son!c-Die Fledermaus-No role given
9. Bax-no claim.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:38 am

Also Bax should vote to prove that Swang stole his vote. I don't think it's necessary but it would move him from probably not scum after Swang and Traffic tried to push the bandwagon on him to almost certainly not scum.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Charle on Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:57 am

Exactly, as soon as I have responses back from Darin and Bax I will reveal last night's flavor. So for both of them, if they are town as they claim, they should reveal themselves for the benefit of town. If not, they are not trusted.

Having said this, Trav is not completely off the hook as well, the fact that he was caught out for having some kind of power.
Major Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby strike wolf on Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:05 am

Charle wrote:

Exactly, as soon as I have responses back from Darin and Bax I will reveal last night's flavor. So for both of them, if they are town as they claim, they should reveal themselves for the benefit of town. If not, they are not trusted.

Having said this, Trav is not completely off the hook as well, the fact that he was caught out for having some kind of power.

Darin was the one caught visiting Rag according to Pix. He also claimed Arthur. So his flavor profile should line up with that. Traf was role blocked on a night with no kill. He claimed Crusading Chameleon Absorber. So his flavor profile should line up with that. Both Darin targetting Rag (2-shot bulletproof) or Traf getting role blocked could explain why there was only the vig kill on Swang last night.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Charle on Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:13 am

Sorry Strike, you are right, Darin was caught out, so we are waiting for them to claim. I had to read through this very quickly as I am travelling, and only check in every now and then.
Major Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:39 am

Just looked up "Crusading Chameleon" in the .fandom.com/wiki.. Yup he's there. Now i was thinking "Crusading Chameleon" was a mafia role like all those funny names i found in the mafia wiki (like "Rabble Rouser") because he said he "absorbs" powers. And after all that reading in the tikipedia, "Crusading Chameleon" never once popped up..

Okay, i was thinking too hard on Traf getting blocked last night when there was no kill. And he did not vote yesterday - while Bax needed 2 and Traffic just 1. Got the feeling he was waiting on one more vote on Bax to hammer him..

But "not telling his character" is not the case. Thanks Strike. And Sorry Traf. So you claim "Crusading Chameleon"

Crusading Chameleon Powers:
Acrobatic Skill: He can jump from wall to wall with relative ease.
Weaknesses:
Complicated Patterns: His suit is unable to replicate such patterns as plaid or bricks.
Chameleon Suit: He wears a costume that resembles a anthropomorphic chameleon and has the ability to blend in with his surroundings.

Unvote

Okay Bax, your the last one then to name your character.

Please do so now. You have been on L-1 before.
Colonel SoN!c

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:36 am

strike wolf wrote:
List:

5. Traf-Crusading Chameleon-Absorber-claims to have absorbed role blocking from me

Which leaves

9. Bax-no claim.

This is the list I want to complete. So we can disscuss what makes sense and what not. Like can Darin visit?, etc.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:49 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
List:

Which leaves

9. Bax-no claim.

This is the list I want to complete. So we can disscuss what makes sense and what not. Like can Darin visit?, etc.

Darin already said he could do nothing, including visiting as visiting is done in the nights ("i have no night action"). I believe you answered "is that even possible?" But 51 pages is getting hard to remember. So i could be wrong by memory on your answer there. I stopped making notes a while back. Anyways I think it's pretty clear Pixar, Ragian, Charle, Pepe 100% town. Strike too, but Strike defended you a bit too hard and he defended Darin too a bit too fast and too hard. Said "oh he claims he is Arthur' so he must be town then. But what IF there is no Arthur in this game? But ok i can get that. And even more now you already claimed your role. Because one of the reasons you were still a big question mark was i misreaded your character name with a mafia role (sorry first mafia game).

Anyways
So i looked for the Darin quote, here it is:

Darin44 wrote:
ok here it is I'm just an average Joe. I have no powers I have no night action so I am town so with that said am I the only one without any powers

"I have no night action" but he was caught visiting Ragian (The Tick) later...
Colonel SoN!c

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives