Conquer Club

Three word story. Stupid and NSFW

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Three word story. Stupid and NSFW

Postby Thorthoth on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:08 am

This is the required form in Mesopotamian dinner dress:

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

Dinner will be served by the undead raccoons of Chicamauga, Georgia. Interestingly, all are albinos, except for the one that isn't.

It is often mocked by albinos and excluded from state income taxes if only because of its brownness. Then, one foggy game on Eurasia, a treacherous weasel came to say, "mrswdk's penis is a myth, like mrswdk's brain is." People who write erotic Zimbabwean poetry and feminist blogs can be safely confined in the Mar-a-Lago rape dungeon. No undead albinos fucked my hole during my visit. However, little Barron scissored me voraciously... until Putin arrived.

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 am

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

Dinner will be served by the undead raccoons of Chicamauga, Georgia. Interestingly, all are albinos, except for the one that isn't.

It is often mocked by albinos and excluded from state income taxes if only because of its brownness. Then, one foggy game on Eurasia, a treacherous weasel came to say, "mrswdk's penis is a myth, like mrswdk's brain is." People who write erotic Zimbabwean poetry and feminist blogs can be safely confined in the Mar-a-Lago rape dungeon. No undead albinos fucked my hole during my visit. However, little Barron scissored me voraciously... until Putin arrived.

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Bonnie16 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:41 am

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite
Corporal 1st Class Bonnie16

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 am

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby mrswdk on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 am

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:53 am

At some point we lost the 'Chapter 2' heading, which I think is important to continuity, so I'm adding it back.

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:52 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore,
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:35 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, ''Felch the World!"
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby mrswdk on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:50 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, she reports thots
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, ''Felch the World!" she reports thot(?) (s)he whined pitiously.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby mrswdk on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Not allowed to erase words. Try again.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:36 pm

Exactly Mr Swdk, re-read your own quote and try to figure it out, tard-breath.
mrswdk wrote:Not allowed to erase words. Try again.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 am

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, ''Fetch the World!", a policy announced
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:28 pm

[quote="Dukasaur"]CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, ''Fetch the World!", a policy announced by glorious Donald
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:32 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, ''Fetch the World!", a policy announced by glorious Donald Ogden Stuart, became
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:18 am

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, ''Fetch the World!", a policy announced by glorious Donald Ogden Stuart, became a Teabagger favorite.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:57 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

He was riding on an ungulate, smelly and diseased thot with tinnitus.... More misspellings occurred whilst the Army of God (ISIS) attended hairdressing salons and Sunglass Huts®. Why Mesopotamia is bothering to invite demagogues to dinner involves their desire to teach grammar. Service to humanity is oriental shemale's guiding principle. Therefore, ''Fetch the World!", a policy announced by glorious Donald Ogden Stuart, became a Teabagger favorite.

Stories s/he ruined
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby mrswdk on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:23 am

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

Stories s/he ruined with poor grammar
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

Stories s/he ruined with poor grammar and Asiatic spite
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby mrswdk on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:51 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

Stories s/he ruined with poor grammar and Asiatic spite, Sprite and dynamite.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:53 pm

CHAPTER 2

Five-pointed hat
Absence of tea
Foot-binding shoes
Pink ribbons on

and nothing else!

Stories s/he ruined with poor grammar and Asiatic spite, Sprite and dynamite, include Huckleberry Finn
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 pm

*ahem* punctuation sabotage alert
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:58 pm

mrswdk wrote:*ahem* punctuation sabotage alert

Prior to correction, it was not a true sentence, just a a subject with no predicate.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games