Conquer Club

German Autobahn

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

German Autobahn

Postby ironsij0287 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 am

I have an idea that I've been kicking around lately. Its a map of the Autobahn system in Germany. Obviously not all of the routes would be used, mainly sticking with the primary single-digit routes. The territories would be cities along the various routes with some serving as junctions.

My biggest hangup right now is with gameplay. I'm not sure on what the best option would be as far as bonuses are concerned as well as winning conditions. I have a really rough draft of the map I can show right now, but was curious if anyone would like to help me with developing the gameplay.
Sergeant 1st Class ironsij0287

Re: German Autobahn

Postby Flapcake on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:37 am

ironsij0287 wrote:I have an idea that I've been kicking around lately. Its a map of the Autobahn system in Germany. Obviously not all of the routes would be used, mainly sticking with the primary single-digit routes. The territories would be cities along the various routes with some serving as junctions.

My biggest hangup right now is with gameplay. I'm not sure on what the best option would be as far as bonuses are concerned as well as winning conditions. I have a really rough draft of the map I can show right now, but was curious if anyone would like to help me with developing the gameplay.

bonus could be: gas stations (tankstelle) and road crossing (autobahnKreuz) and highway routes (autobahnRoute) and citys ofc.

nice idea ;)
Private 1st Class Flapcake

Re: German Autobahn

Postby Oneyed on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 am

interesting idea. also do not forget that in Germany is unlimited speed at autobahn...

go for it.
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas