Conquer Club

MASTERS @ USA [Winners: See 1st Post]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: MASTERS @ USA

Postby ronsizzle on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Hmm... I see people in the games... Was that not part of our deal?

NONE of these games have started or are being played GILLIGAN

however, there is another tourney going on with these same maps and people are playing in tournaments on these new maps, i can see them going on and being played, and the fact that you held me off til Sunday is BULLSHIT when other TO's let others start tourneys on these new maps and I have to wait.

none of my games have started for this tourney, u show me one??????????????

one: you are a liar
two: you are a hypocrite to let some play tournaments on these new maps and hold me off for a few days is WRONG :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

the fact that we pay means we should play, but out of respect i held off cause you said so, but then other TO's or you let others play them in tourneys. you are all fucked up asshole!!!!!!!!!!

what is that all about gilligan? i would like to know as well!

i dont really know what is happening here. but it looks as if you are an asshole. and on top of that, you are fucked up man.

whats the deal gilligan?
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby kratos644 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
kratos644 wrote:Hey Blitzy save me a spot.

I have a team in mind but need to run it by them and make sure they're all fine with it.

yo

I would have pal, but the tourney filled

:cry:

Yeah the thread wouldn't refresh when I posted this so I thought it was still at 15 posts :lol:
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby Night Strike on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Blitz, tone it down a few notches please. Keep things civil, even when you're mad.

Gilligan was just doing what he thought best to help you as an organizer avoid any issues and complaints resulting from possible changes to the Beta maps. Whether his choice was right or wrong doesn't really matter; Blitz' response to it appears to have been very argumentative rather than working together. What Blitz probably should have replied with was something like "Sure, I'll go ahead and wait a few more days to start the tournament" OR "It's ok, I'll take my chances with the Beta maps and work out any complaints that may come up". There is no reason to start cursing about unfair treatment and trying to get the TDs to fight among themselves.

In my view, if an organizer wishes to run a tournament using Beta maps, they are responsible for fielding any complaints if the maps change a bit, just like for every player playing on those maps know that there could be bugs. Gilligan had a different viewpoint that is completely valid. We've already discussed ways to make things work smoother for everybody next time around.

Now then, it's time to hit the roads of the good ol' U.S. of A.
Major Night Strike

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Night Strike wrote:Blitz, tone it down a few notches please. Keep things civil, even when you're mad.

Gilligan was just doing what he thought best to help you as an organizer avoid any issues and complaints resulting from possible changes to the Beta maps. Whether his choice was right or wrong doesn't really matter; Blitz' response to it appears to have been very argumentative rather than working together. What Blitz probably should have replied with was something like "Sure, I'll go ahead and wait a few more days to start the tournament" OR "It's ok, I'll take my chances with the Beta maps and work out any complaints that may come up". There is no reason to start cursing about unfair treatment and trying to get the TDs to fight among themselves.

In my view, if an organizer wishes to run a tournament using Beta maps, they are responsible for fielding any complaints if the maps change a bit, just like for every player playing on those maps know that there could be bugs. Gilligan had a different viewpoint that is completely valid. We've already discussed ways to make things work smoother for everybody next time around.

I did night strike, I did finally say sure, and gilligan and I compromised and set it for sunday. that was fine.
but then gilligan attacked me in here saying i broke the rules and started it earlier then when i did, and i never did, he created lies, then i find out other tourneys has same maps and they are allowed to play but i am not? thats why i got mad. anyways, i forgive and will move on. just annoying that others get treated differently and we are all paying customers. sorry to all for my anger and my language, that was not right for me to do.
General Blitzaholic

Postby kratos644 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Night Strike wrote:Blitz, tone it down a few notches please. Keep things civil, even when you're mad.

I did night strike, I did finally say sure, and gilligan and I compromised and set it for sunday. that was fine.
but then gilligan attacked me in here saying i broke the rules and started it earlier then when i did, and i never did, he created lies, then i find out other tourneys has same maps and they are allowed to play but i am not? thats why i got mad. anyways, i forgive and will move on. just annoying that others get treated differently and we are all paying customers. sorry to all for my anger and my language, that was not right for me to do.

Just use NS as the TD you pm for privileges ;)
He's my favorite anyway 8-)
:lol:
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby ronsizzle on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:

come on blitzy boy, dont back down. lets call lackattack! i will pm with number

Postby ronsizzle on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 am

another threat from the mods for trolling? in a tourney thread, in which i am involved with the tourney?

nice job nightstrike. gilligan usually waits until sunday to say something.......

Postby barterer2002 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm frankly curious as to what the point was of making the quote you made above if it wasn't trolling. I'm not saying it was of course, if it wasn't I'm sure that you have an reason that you can provide that isn't just trying to stir up trouble.
Sergeant barterer2002

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 am

all the pms were sent out to start the games

team 2's pm were just sent

so good luck all
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

all get joining

pm's sent
General Blitzaholic

Postby ronsizzle on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 pm

hey nightstrike?????? am i allowed to post in this thread now? or would me going to a tourney thread that i am in be considered trolling? blitz, did you get that number?

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm

kratos644 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

Just use NS as the TD you pm for privileges ;)
He's my favorite anyway 8-)
:lol:

i would like to use whoever is available and get treated equal
i do not think that is much to ask
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm

ronc8649 wrote:hey nightstrike?????? am i allowed to post in this thread now? or would me going to a tourney thread that i am in be considered trolling? blitz, did you get that number?

i am not sure what number you are referring too?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:08 pm

I will be checking games

to make sure all have joined

we have reserve teams so if full teams are not in soon

i will cancel the games and you will forfeit

again, this is for serious CC'ers
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:13 am

ronc8649 wrote: blitz, did you get that number?

I am confused, can you tell me what number you are referring to exactly?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:04 pm

well?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm

are you going to answer ron or you just ignoring?

what number u referring to?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 pm

this game 4247794

was won by

howielong, sc man, ronc8649, millertime13
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:45 pm

________

reviewing games
General Blitzaholic

Postby Natascha on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 am

Hi!

Blitz, BW, osu & Natascha: we won Game 4247800 Blitz.

greetz,
Leia
Sergeant Natascha

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 am

4247800 we won to tie the series 1-1
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 am

Natascha wrote:Hi!

Blitz, BW, osu & Natascha: we won Game 4247800 Blitz.

greetz,

Leia

thx leia
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:57 pm

4247783 we come from behind big and win'

whew, lol

2-1 lead in a monster battle
General Blitzaholic

Postby ronsizzle on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:4247783 we come from behind big and win'

whew, lol

I CALL BULLSHIT. what in the hell? we had that game. you ballsy, lucky bastard. i hate you. i hate natascha. i hate big whiskey.
and i hate osu jacket.

and most of all, i hate this tourney, and the director of the tourney.

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 pm

ronc8649 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:4247783 we come from behind big and win'

whew, lol

I CALL BULLSHIT. what in the hell? we had that game. you ballsy, lucky bastard. i hate you. i hate natascha. i hate big whiskey.
and i hate osu jacket.

and most of all, i hate this tourney, and the director of the tourney.

we love you

GG

muw ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
General Blitzaholic

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2009