Conquer Club

U.S. national debt exceeds $21 trillion for first time

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby GoranZ on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am

The national debt has exceeded $21 trillion for the first time, according to the U.S. government. It had hit $20 trillion in September. President Donald Trump signed a debt-limit suspension in February, allowing unlimited borrowing until March 1, 2019. Economists are expecting the U.S. to run wider budget deficits due to the tax cut Trump signed into law in December. The government had a monthly deficit of $215 billion in February, up 12% from the same month last year due to lower revenue and higher spending.

1 trillion new debt in just 6 months! This will probably blow very fast.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Re: U.S. national debt exceeds $21 trillion for first time

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:38 am

GoranZ wrote:
The national debt has exceeded $21 trillion for the first time, according to the U.S. government. It had hit $20 trillion in September. President Donald Trump signed a debt-limit suspension in February, allowing unlimited borrowing until March 1, 2019. Economists are expecting the U.S. to run wider budget deficits due to the tax cut Trump signed into law in December. The government had a monthly deficit of $215 billion in February, up 12% from the same month last year due to lower revenue and higher spending.

You should be more concerned about all the serious problems that afflict Macedonia. The huge outflow of women and girls from your shithole country should be of great concerned to you.

Soon you'll need to import Muslim refugees [females] to increase the birthrate, before the only thing left in your country is old men and sheep.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:19 am

No worries. Debt is an illusion created to control the masses. It can be wiped clean just as easy as it started. Shuffle a couple numbers around. Move a decimal point. Whatever it takes.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:24 am

warmonger1981 wrote:No worries. Debt is an illusion created to control the masses. It can be wiped clean just as easy as it started. Shuffle a couple numbers around. Move a decimal point. Whatever it takes.

Sure....we'll just produce 21 - 1 trillion dollar coins and pay off the debt.

The Republican Party aka WE WILL BALANCE THE BUDGET PARTY, has once again proved that once they are in power.....they give the keys to The Treasury to the rich and powerful!

What a darling couple!

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Face it Flounder, Hillary is way beyond balls deep in all that.

I hope Bernie is not another cog but it's tough not to be cynical.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:52 pm

GoranZ wrote:

Thanks Obama.
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Re:

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 pm

2dimes wrote:Face it Flounder, Hillary is way beyond balls deep in all that.

I hope Bernie is not another cog but it's tough not to be cynical.

Fukn moron, Hillary is not in office!

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Ok then.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby GoranZ on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:49 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Thanks Obama.

For current increase the biggest responsibility is for Obama and those before him. But I'm afraid that Trumps tax changes will make the problem worse not better.

2dimes wrote:Ok then.

Bernie Sanders is on a forum Vacation :D
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:43 pm

GoranZ wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Thanks Obama.

For current increase the biggest responsibility is for Obama and those before him. But I'm afraid that Trumps tax changes will make the problem worse not better.

I disagree... only in the sense that the president historically has not really 'been responsible" for federal debt... They might publicly try to assume or push away credit but really the debt is more accurately the responsibility of congress, a seperate branch of the gov't. So we have 535(?) other people that are much more ripe for the blaming.

I would agree however that conservatives have been running on the idea of not increasing the debt for the last 8-10 years (or much longer in some cases), but they were all more than happy to sign a tax bill that did the opposite of their stated platform. Even Rand Paul one of the only conservatives that seems to show some backbone in actually being fiscally conservative voted in favor.
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Rand kicks ass because he has big balls. The man actually stands for something. Gotta give him credit for that. BTW the president does not control the economy. Interest rates do.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:44 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Rand kicks ass because he has big balls. The man actually stands for something. Gotta give him credit for that. BTW the president does not control the economy. Interest rates do.

I use to think he and his daddy were coo-coo for coco puffs, but over the years I've grown to respect them for actually standing for something... also the son does seem a little less crazy than daddy. I don't know about dissolving the fed, and most others forms of centralized federal gov't... some of that stuff seems a little far fetched, but I sure appreciate a rep who says we should not have torture master in chief as the new head of the cia. I also respect them alot for saying no more foreign wars (regardless if its a dem or rep who started the war). They take a position and actually stick to it (except in the case above lol)
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,