Conquer Club

Caesar's Map

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Caesar's Map

Postby HitRed on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Looking to get some community support relaunching this long abandoned map. The mapmaker, Minister X, has recently returned. The art is very advanced and the quality is obvious. Any constructive thoughts are gladly welcome in the Foundry thread. See link below.

viewtopic.php?f=242&p=5168711#p5168711

Image[/quote]

Minister X wrote:I still have the Photoshop files for this and would be willing to work on it again if there's interest. In fact, after typing that I opened the file and made several changes. It's funny but after all this time my attitude toward things has changed. I remember there being a problem with the dead Caesar - I deleted him. Ditto with the gladius and then resized and re-positioned the title. I tilted some bridges so they'd cross the Tiber more directly. I got rid of my "logo" and instead went with plain text for the attribution, adding a line for the coder because he/she would deserve it. And instead of each of the five thematic symbols getting their own bonus announcement I changed to one common instruction below the graphic. Slightly resized the "The dictator is dead..." text to allow for a bit more white space. I think the net effect is a bit cleaner, simpler, less cluttered.

I'd be pleased if this topic could be reopened. Thanks.
Captain HitRed

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,