Conquer Club

Story done; saxi crying thread now

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Story done; saxi crying thread now

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:43 pm

Don't typically engage in this shit, but you read about this religious fanatic that is on a solo mission to f*ck our armed forces?

Marines without a leader for first time in a hundred years. He's blocked I can't remember how many staffing changes due to his personal vendetta against abortion.

This guy is a classic reason why abortion should be allowed. His parents dropped the ball. Fucking tool.

Tommy Tuberville. Alabama. What a surprise.

DDS? Seems like you'd have a direct, informed opinion?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... -rcna93735
Last edited by KoolBak on Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Re: Senator blocks military staffing

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:48 pm

That's football legend Tommy Tuberville to you. The only man to beat Alabama six consecutive times.

Disrespect Tommy and you're disrespecting Matti and Jessi.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:16 pm

f*ck that bible thumper. f*ck his foot-whatever.

AND:
Corporal KoolBak

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:59 pm

KoolBak wrote:Don't typically engage in this shit, but you read about this religious fanatic that is on a solo mission to f*ck our armed forces?

Marines without a leader for first time in a hundred years. He's blocked I can't remember how many staffing changes due to his personal vendetta against abortion.

This guy is a classic reason why abortion should be allowed. His parents dropped the ball. Fucking tool.

Tommy Tuberville. Alabama. What a surprise.

DDS? Seems like you'd have a direct, informed opinion?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... -rcna93735

Not direct, some folks I talk to that are still in are pissed off about this shit bag. Mostly because this cock sucker is an overblown football coach that never served.

He's one of many reasons both past and present why we keep getting shit on.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:35 pm

He is apparently a constant, ongoing problem.

Imagine the cost alone in dollars this zealot has incurred.

Unbelievable. Politics are so stupid

AND:
Corporal KoolBak

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:51 pm

KB and DDS trying to force Oregon values on America.

Huntsville doesn't wanna be the next Portland. Keep your fentanyl loving homeless transsexuals on the Left Coast.

#NotMyValues
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:19 pm

-------1st...I like Biden's pick for the new Chairman for The Joint Chief of Staff...Air Force Chief of Staff General Charles Q. Brown Jr. ... =D> =D> =D> ...He is Very Qualified for the job...Not a check the box pick ...Like 99% of Biden picks for anything... Another surprise, A very great move by Biden to pick Gen. Brown Jr. ...
-------- Now it is not just Sen. Tubby...It is also Sen. Mike Lee from Utah...Also stopping things...
-------- You can say Sen. Tubby( :lol: )...Is using his Platform...Like a LEFT wing activist would...
-------- The Pentagon should not be using Tax Payer money for Abortions...
-------- Let's look at some other things that The Military is doing... Forcing Good Military Personal to leave (not counting the vax blunder)... Pushing CRT, Trans crap... Pronouns etc... Targeting Catholics,Jewish and Muslim Military Personal...
--------- Drag shows on bases , children of military families present... Pushing transgender medical changes, on children on bases by Military doctors...
---------- Forcing out say those more like Patton, IKE, Powell etc...For more radical liberal types...
---------- There is a lot of crap going on in the military right now, that needs to be looked at...

---------- Let's get back to Sen. Tuberville...
---------- One reason was abortion...
---------- He also makes a point...There are to many Generals and Admirals in the U.S. Military...
---------- More Admirals in the Navy than ships...
---------- As for Generals...In World War 2 there was 1 General for every 6,000 enlisted personal...Today it is 1 General for every 1,400 enlisted personal...

---------- I know a lot of Detroit Police officers...
---------- In The Detroit Police Department...Lots of Officers take tests...Pass to become promoted to SGT. , Lt. , Captain etc... But wait, and wait, and wait and are never promoted...Issues ranging from, lack of money for new promotions... Waiting for higher ups to retire...For spots to open...Or 2 precincts combine into one, Jobs of Higher ups are lost...
---------- If bases close, more Admirals than ships...More Generals than needed...Should we be getting rid of some of these higher up jobs that are not needed???... Instead of just promoting more Admirals and Generals, higher officers than need to be...We can spend more on more ships, planes , weapon development, etc....But save some on military spending as we build our military up...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:27 pm

---------You are right Kool 8-) ... Everything is to political....
----------- The Military should be free of this crap....Just Red White and Blue ...Leave the Military free from the crap that is killing America...LEFT, RIGHT, the social crusades...etc...Let the Military concentrate on crushing our enemies...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:14 am

Umm.... look at the first time YOU brought this up.

For the 1st time since 1859 A.D... The Marines have no leader...A top Marine, we already know the U.S. Military has no leader...
---------- America is doing great.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:34 am

Ugh. Normally wouldn't even read your hate filled rhetoric. Sigh. I'll try here; see if you can be a person, or if you care. My hopes aren't high.

DDS has nothing to do with oregon. Oregon is a state; it doesn't have values - just like guns aren't evil. Portland is one city in it. Not representative AT ALL of the entire state. Both of us are disgusted with portland. And I totally agree; keep that trash sequestered in portland and away from us. Sadly, they're humans and tend to be morons wherever they are (much like you).

Later, fuckstik.

saxitoxin wrote:KB and DDS trying to force Oregon values on America.

Huntsville doesn't wanna be the next Portland. Keep your fentanyl loving homeless transsexuals on the Left Coast.

#NotMyValues

AND:
Corporal KoolBak

Re: Story done; saxi crying thread now

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:09 pm

He is a moron.

I can't find anyone with working brain cells supporting him.
But his fellow senators remain silent to avoid antagonizing the big pro-life groups.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:24 pm

LOLWUT

If you just wanted to hear a Hallelujah Chorus of people singing "Praise Jesus!" and nodding vigorously in agreement with you, you could have just PM'ed Gary and DDS.

You can't start a public thread and then declare it's invitation only. That's like walking into the neighborhood library, plopping down in the middle of the childrens section, declaring you're now celebrating your 40th birthday, and then choking-out every 8 year-old who shows up for Harry Potter story time since he didn't bring you a gift.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:30 pm

GaryDenton wrote:He is a moron.

This was Joe Biden today:

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:46 pm

saxitoxin wrote:KB and DDS trying to force Oregon values on America.

#NotMyValues

Where did I mention Portland? It's abortions you f*ck stick. Something that's been readily available to everyone. Now service members are getting blocked because of this one retard. Again, he never served, he's just a fucking pencil pusher. I don't understand how you can look at this and say "Abortions banned?! THE LEFT! PORTLAND! HURRRRR!"

ConfederateSS wrote:Normal Fed post about the left.

I gave you a bunch of sources that made all of that crap you just spewed false in another thread. Your inability to read is your fault. Not ours. And like Jonesy pointed out, you're bitching about the military because a bible thumper is forcing service members to adhere to his values. Which again, I asked this and you don't want to answer, but how can you be okay with it? That's the literal definition of being a communist.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:31 pm

I wish we had more presidents "terrifying" little girls like that.

Notice that neither she nor what appears to be her parents had a problem with Mighty Joe Biden, the savior of the American economy and jobs, pretending to nibble on her.

Conservatives who are the real pedophiles projected themselves into the video as the only reason to interact with little girls is sexual attraction.

They are the real sickos.

This is like the Qanon movie trending now, produced by a guy who brags about throwing Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby parties, and those who learned they can project their desires onto Democrats and liberals and grift off of pretending to protect the children.

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:02 pm

GaryDenton wrote:I wish we had more presidents "terrifying" little girls like that.

Notice that neither she nor what appears to be her parents had a problem with Mighty Joe Biden, the savior of the American economy and jobs, pretending to nibble on her.

Conservatives who are the real pedophiles projected themselves into the video as the only reason to interact with little girls is sexual attraction.

They are the real sickos.

This is like the Qanon movie trending now, produced by a guy who brags about throwing Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby parties, and those who learned they can project their desires onto Democrats and liberals and grift off of pretending to protect the children.

What's wrong with sugardaddy/sugarbaby parties?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:14 pm

Sugar Daddies look for Sugar Babies, the younger the better. Even the legals barely cross the line from being prostitutes.

I don't care, I think the few rational Republican Senators are right. They were on track to take the Senate and the White House but their populist ignorant radical extremists are going to save the Democrats.

Republicans always overreach.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-senators-rattled-by-radical-conservative-populism

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:46 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Sugar Daddies look for Sugar Babies, the younger the better. Even the legals barely cross the line from being prostitutes.

Sounds like you are pretty deep in this Sugar-world... have you met anyone you've formed a deep connection with?

I've heard they call guys like Jim Boston 'Splenda daddies'... what's that mean exactly?

I also heard Saxi likes DDLG play, but I don't really understand what that means, is it an acronym?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby KoolBak on Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:14 pm

:lol: Deep Denton, definitely!

AND:
Corporal KoolBak

Postby jimboston on Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:21 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:Sugar Daddies look for Sugar Babies, the younger the better. Even the legals barely cross the line from being prostitutes.

Sounds like you are pretty deep in this Sugar-world... have you met anyone you've formed a deep connection with?

I've heard they call guys like Jim Boston 'Splenda daddies'... what's that mean exactly?

I also heard Saxi likes DDLG play, but I don't really understand what that means, is it an acronym?

That’s not nice.
Why are you dragging me into this?

If anything I’m a sugar baby… since my wife works full time and i stay home.
I often introduce myself to her work friends as her trophy husband.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Return to Out, out, brief candle!