Conquer Club

Americans think they can fight wild animals

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What animal(s) could you beat in a fist fight?

Cat
16%
Dog
9%
Rat
16%
Monkey (small)
13%
Monkey (big)
6%
Lion
6%
Pony
6%
Dolphin
6%
saxitoxin
22%

Total votes : 32

Re: Americans think they can fight wild animals

Postby HitRed on Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:10 pm

I had two family members attacked by a white tail buck while camping. One nearly lost and eye. The other a huge purple black bruise on the leg. Neither got a punch in.

Captain HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:33 pm

HitRed wrote:I had two family members attacked by a white tail buck while camping. One nearly lost and eye. The other a huge purple black bruise on the leg. Neither got a punch in.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that hitred. Hope the recovery goes well.

I was just reading about another deadly vegetarian the other day...

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:51 pm

Yeah they should probably show those deer attack videos in school. "Oh he's so majestic, let's get a closer look." Next thing buddy's a speed bag.

Saxi, did you grab crazy eyes by the hinders?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:58 am

2dimes wrote:Saxi, did you grab crazy eyes by the hinders?

Is that what he calls Esmerelda?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby autoload on Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:30 pm

saxitoxin wrote:What's a Big Monkey?

I'd say at least 8 inches in length.
Major autoload

Postby 2dimes on Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:37 am

I found film footage converted to video on YouTube of two Canadian men encountering a lion unarmed. They taunt it and one grabs his tail.

show

You wouldn't want to do that with a bear or tiger.

Dukasaur wrote:
2dimes wrote:Saxi, did you grab crazy eyes by the hinders?

Is that what he calls Esmerelda?

I was hoping Saxi would come in and answer those questions.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby lily27 on Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:14 am

It is from such incidents that I am writing this article. About animals attacking people. Now I'm in [Mod edit (dk): spam link removed] to reach out to city officials about this topic.
New Recruit lily27

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:30 am

lily27 wrote:It is from such incidents that I am writing this article. About animals attacking people. Now I'm in [url]distance learning[/url] to reach out to city officials about this topic.

What city, Spamville?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby lily27 on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:17 am

hahaha in Spamville people are being attacked by a lot of spam. And the animal situation is very serious, unfortunately.
While it's difficult to provide an exhaustive list of cities with animal attacks, here are a few examples of American cities that have had notable incidents:
1)Anchorage, Alaska: Due to its proximity to wilderness areas, encounters with wildlife like bears or moose can occur in Anchorage. It's crucial for residents and visitors to be cautious and follow safety guidelines when venturing into natural habitats.
2)Los Angeles, California: While large predatory animal attacks are uncommon in urban areas, Los Angeles has seen occasional incidents involving coyotes, which are more common in suburban regions near natural habitats.
3)Phoenix, Arizona: Rattlesnake bites can occur in the desert areas surrounding Phoenix. It's important to be aware of snake habitats, watch where you step, and seek immediate medical attention if bitten.
4)Orlando, Florida: Alligator attacks have occurred in bodies of water and canals in the state of Florida, including areas near Orlando. It's important to heed warning signs, stay away from water edges, and avoid feeding or approaching alligators.
5)New York City, New York: Although relatively rare, New York City has occasionally experienced incidents involving aggressive or injured urban wildlife such as raccoons, coyotes, or occasionally even deer.
New Recruit lily27

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:00 am

All animals I can punch. You can fight off saxi if you rate him a 1 after a game, no need to fight him. Ezy win gg.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:59 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:All animals I can punch. You can fight off saxi if you rate him a 1 after a game, no need to fight him. Ezy win gg.

not likely after I grab you by the hinders
Corporal saxitoxin

Re:

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:22 pm

2dimes wrote:I have seen people in real life get way too close to a grizzly bear feeding beside a highway. I didn't ask nationalities but presume it was a mix of tourists and Canucks. That's some excellent entertainment right there.

I will tell you their nationality, 2dimes : they were from China. I did a brief stint as a shuttle driver between Calgary & Banff, and it was ALWAYS the chinamen demanding I stop so they could step off and photograph the wildlife @ scary/stupid close proximity. the first few times I was rather rudely asked, I complied because I was new to the job and needed it rather badly at the time as it was during the '08 recession period & there was not a lot of oil & gas drilling going on then, so I took what I could get. after observing this behaviour a couple times & speaking w/my employer about it, she had some signs made up in Mandarin saying "DO NOT DISTURB THE DRIVER WHILE BUS IS IN MOTION. THANK YOU"- worked great, I used to just LOVE tapping that sign... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:41 pm

There were a few in attendance but at one of the particular events I was writing about, it was mostly unidentified whities.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:43 pm

white chinamen?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:52 pm

No. Some mix of European descendants. Everyone was being quiet so as not to chase off the rather massive bear.

Some were kind enough to be scary/stupid close for my amusement.

It was just looking for some food and didn't realize how tender people probably are.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:04 pm

fucking retards. I remember the first time I came up here to visit the 'rents & they wanted to take me to the mouth of some river to watch the bears gorging on salmon. I could smell them before we got close enough to where you actually had to watch where you stepped because bear shit everywhere. when we finally emerged onto the grassy "viewing area", we were....mmm, I'd say a little more than '100 from about a dozen or so black bears wading in & out of the Honna river. I was fucking terrified - I was unarmed on foot w/two old people who kept insisting "oh, it's fine - their bellies are full of salmon". be that as it may, I wasn't having it & promptly got the f*ck outta there. was NOT impressed w/ma & pa on that particular afternoon.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:08 pm

Yeah, that seems a bit worse. Many bears with only two people before they get to you. Also sounds like you were a bit too far from the vehicle to hop back in for some shelter.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:12 pm

lol, yeah - was a good 5-10 minute walk back to the truck.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:16 pm

No thanks. Good story now though.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby GaryDenton on Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:07 am

The video begins when a man wearing a sweatshirt and shorts leans over the edge of a boat and dips his hands in the water. A voice is then heard warning the man: "I wouldn't put your hands in there."

The man in the sweatshirt, appearing to laugh, says, "Two seconds, it won't do anything."

He then puts both hands in the water for a second time. That’s when, the video shows, a shark emerges and latches on to his right hand. He screams, his right-hand smacks the boat's edge, and the video shows a blood mark on the vessel.

The Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department said in a short statement that it received a call at 10:10 a.m. Friday about a possible shark bite. An air rescue unit took a patient to a local hospital.

Republican.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct6ryQEsf1E/
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:37 pm

GaryDenton wrote:The video begins when a man wearing a sweatshirt and shorts leans over the edge of a boat and dips his hands in the water. A voice is then heard warning the man: "I wouldn't put your hands in there."

The man in the sweatshirt, appearing to laugh, says, "Two seconds, it won't do anything."

He then puts both hands in the water for a second time. That’s when, the video shows, a shark emerges and latches on to his right hand. He screams, his right-hand smacks the boat's edge, and the video shows a blood mark on the vessel.

The Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department said in a short statement that it received a call at 10:10 a.m. Friday about a possible shark bite. An air rescue unit took a patient to a local hospital.

Republican.

Do only Republicans get bitten by sharks? Sharks are smarter than I realize. :roll: :lol:

I am sure those who are apolitical and Democrat are also bitten by sharks. I doubt anyone keeps data on such things.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:05 pm

GaryDenton wrote:The video begins when a man wearing a sweatshirt and shorts leans over the edge of a boat and dips his hands in the water. A voice is then heard warning the man: "I wouldn't put your hands in there."

Republican.

Like what does one thing have to do with the other?

Only Republicans do stupid things? Is that the point?

Also… how (from the video) would you even know he’s a “Republican”?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Previous

Return to Out, out, brief candle!