Conquer Club

Ukraine Won!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ukraine Won!

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:14 pm

Fake Biolabs justifies Russia's invasion. Un-huh. We see where Lonous gets his disinfo from.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:27 pm

Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland says Ukraine has "biological research facilities" and they're "concerned" Russia may capture them.

That stupid establishment schill Rubio was just hoping for a fast "nope!" from Nuland. When she concocted this contorted answer he shut-up fast and didn't ask the obvious follow-up.

Why? Why is she concerned? Why is it a concern if Russia captures a lab doing experiments to develop insect-resistant wheat? Or create a cure for Athlete's Foot?

The average American is too dumb to put 2 and 2 together. The thought to ask why is there a concern -- and the obvious implications any answer to that question would have -- never enters their empty little heads. Thoughts extend to the limits allowed by the regime, tightly circumscribed by a mental playpen.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:22 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
jimboston wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
jimboston wrote:In this effort we are able to help contain Russia spending only money and not blood.

I don't think you understand how armed conflicts work.

I donā€™t think you understand the meaning of the word ā€œweā€ in this context.

Since we were discussing the US Point-Of-View, and since I am an American who cares primarily about American interests, the ā€œweā€ referees to the expense to the USofA.

I mean you're completely proving my point with a response like this.

No. Iā€™m rebutting a different point.

but if you want to claim I said ā€œget me an appleā€ when I really said ā€œget me an orangeā€ just because ā€œboth are fruitā€ OK.

This is how your logic has evolved. I get it.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:27 pm

Why did I bother poking my head back in here.

Most of you people have never studied science or logic.

We can discuss big picture or we can discuss discrete pointsā€¦ if I make a comment about a discrete point it cannot automatically be expanded to some related bug-picture question. Worseā€¦ you canā€™t take a discrete point comment; expand it to big pictureā€¦ then shrink it back down to try to apply it to some OTHER discrete point.

Iā€™m done with you fucks.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:35 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland says Ukraine has "biological research facilities" and they're "concerned" Russia may capture them.

That stupid establishment schill Rubio was just hoping for a fast "nope!" from Nuland. When she concocted this contorted answer he shut-up fast and didn't ask the obvious follow-up.

Why? Why is she concerned? Why is it a concern if Russia captures a lab doing experiments to develop insect-resistant wheat? Or create a cure for Athlete's Foot?

The average American is too dumb to put 2 and 2 together. The thought to ask why is there a concern -- and the obvious implications any answer to that question would have -- never enters their empty little heads. Thoughts extend to the limits allowed by the regime, tightly circumscribed by a mental playpen.

And you are so much smarter, saxi? You have a low opinion of others, don't you?

btw: 2+2 = 5

JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:47 am

That's not how fractional indices work. You can't just swap (-1/8)^1/3 for (-1/8)^2/6.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby 2dimes on Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:38 am

jimboston wrote:Why did I bother poking my head back in here...

...Iā€™m done with you fucks.

Of course you are. See you in a couple of weeks.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:09 am

jimboston wrote:Why did I bother poking my head back in here.

Most of you people have never studied science or logic.

We can discuss big picture or we can discuss discrete pointsā€¦ if I make a comment about a discrete point it cannot automatically be expanded to some related bug-picture question. Worseā€¦ you canā€™t take a discrete point comment; expand it to big pictureā€¦ then shrink it back down to try to apply it to some OTHER discrete point.

Iā€™m done with you fucks.

Since I have studied science and understand logic, it would seem that jimb does value my opinions. :D :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:17 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland says Ukraine has "biological research facilities" and they're "concerned" Russia may capture them.

And you are so much smarter, saxi? You have a low opinion of others, don't you?

btw: 2+2 = 5

Actually, 2+2=22

Corporal 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:45 pm

No real proof or evidence cited by Pack Rat, and the same is true for GaryD, AS USUAL.

I think I will play a game of Risk or two and do something important, too.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:00 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:No real proof or evidence cited by Pack Rat, and the same is true for GaryD, AS USUAL.

I think I will play a game of Risk or two and do something important, too.

You're kinda sensitive young man. No sense of humor. Not to mention a bit pompous.

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:19 am

Ukraine winning territory, Ukraine also winning hearts and minds!

Today Ukrainian President Zelensky's top advisor has gone on TV to declare that India and China have low intellectual capacity and that Indians don't understand the modern world:

https://reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/s/0uBSlR4WAu

Right on, brother!

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Qwert on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:22 am

Lonous wrote:I know some of the people viewing this will respond with pure emotion, rather than facts.
Those same people are more often than not hindered by a lack of calculative skills.
Fear not slow ones, I'm here to help!

Since the Russia/Ukraine war began, the U.S. has sent about $75 billion of aid to the Ukrainians.
https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-ai ... six-charts

And now the mighty Ukrainians have liberated 47 sq kilometers of their area, from the roughly 161,000 sq kilometers that the Russians have occupied.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/uk ... 023-09-04/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian-o ... of_Ukraine

For the mathematically challenged, that comes out to $ 1,595,744,680.85 per liberated square kilometer.
Or $148.25 for every square foot.
Roughly.

The financial trajectory of this, is to liberate the rest of Ukraine we are on target to spend about 256 Trillion.
or precisely $256,839,893,480,040.75

The powers that be that will be earning interest payments on all this debt, thank you for your lack of math skills and encourage you to keep waving your Ukraine flags.

256 trilion, when you split these with 300 milion of American citizens you get 850000 dollars per citizen,,, wow every american could be rich.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:40 pm

The Atlantic - one of the most rabidly pro-war publications out there - is now writing how the final few months of the war will go down. They've come to accept it.

I'll admit, the Ukes put up a more spirited fight than I thought they would. But in the end, it wasn't enough. And it was a bad move. They could have enjoyed some Manchukuo-like state with a degree of internal governance. Now they get nothing.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmac666 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:49 pm

Calling it again?
Im still waiting for the convoi to decide it in 2-3 days. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:50 pm

pmac666 wrote:Calling it again?

No. The Atlantic is.

I'm just a cheerleader.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:53 pm

This has all just been soup and hors d'oeuvres so far...

The main course is going to be some prime cuts of Thermonuclear Armageddon, served with all the trimmings.
Sergeant 1st Class Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:02 pm

saxitoxin wrote:The Atlantic - one of the most rabidly pro-war publications out there - is now writing how the final few months of the war will go down. They've come to accept it.

I'll admit, the Ukes put up a more spirited fight than I thought they would. But in the end, it wasn't enough. And it was a bad move. They could have enjoyed some Manchukuo-like state with a degree of internal governance. Now they get nothing.

I'm introducing a bill this week to congress where illegal immigrants from Central America have a path to legal citizenship by signing up to the Ukrainian army for a 3 year term. If they survive they get citizenship to USA or Ukraine (their choice, but only get one), along with a Russian mail order bride/husband and 1 million Ruples each all stolen from Russia during the counteroffensive invasion (not an invasion) of 2025
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby pmac666 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:02 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:Calling it again?

No. The Atlantic is.

I'm just a cheerleader.

More a opinion piece, but hard to say without orig source.
But yeah it looked better already, still Putin needs Trump to win the election and that wont happen despite your wet feverdreams about the polling. lol
Chances are better for the dems to get all 3 branches than Trump winning.
And thats it then for you favourite war criminal.
I hear the Tucker interwiew was thrilling. lol
Major pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:08 pm

Suppression of Western interviews of Putin has been a thing for as long as I can remember, but Tucker Carlson has no credibility to me.

I LOVED 'The Putin Interviews' by Oliver Stone, it from like 8-10 years ago but is still extremely relevant. Totally worth a watch if anyone hasn't.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:11 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:The Atlantic - one of the most rabidly pro-war publications out there - is now writing how the final few months of the war will go down. They've come to accept it.

I'm introducing a bill this week to congress where illegal immigrants from Central America have a path to legal citizenship by signing up to the Ukrainian army for a 3 year term. If they survive they get citizenship to USA or Ukraine (their choice, but only get one), along with a Russian mail order bride/husband and 1 million Ruples each all stolen from Russia during the counteroffensive invasion (not an invasion) of 2025

The irony is that afterwards, most of them will be literally begging to get back to the banana plantations.
Sergeant 1st Class Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:45 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Suppression of Western interviews of Putin has been a thing for as long as I can remember, but Tucker Carlson has no credibility to me.

I LOVED 'The Putin Interviews' by Oliver Stone, it from like 8-10 years ago but is still extremely relevant. Totally worth a watch if anyone hasn't.

Havent seen that but wasnt Stone heavily criticised for that being way too Putin sided?

Idk if thats availaible somewhere but when you come across Armin Wolfs interview with Putin for austrian TV, i recommend that. Think that was the last big one Putin made before the war. And Wolf was very good.
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:56 pm

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:13 am

pmac666 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Suppression of Western interviews of Putin has been a thing for as long as I can remember, but Tucker Carlson has no credibility to me.

Idk if thats availaible somewhere but when you come across Armin Wolfs interview with Putin for austrian TV, i recommend that. Think that was the last big one Putin made before the war. And Wolf was very good.

I will check it out!

pmac666 wrote:Havent seen that but wasnt Stone heavily criticised for that being way too Putin sided?

Yes he was, and obviously it's a tricky balance but I think if Oprah Winfrey interviewed Putin the western media would claim it was too pro Putin. In my view he got access to someone we rarely hear from in the west, and actually asked deep meaningful questions and got answers that really got at the core of how Putin/Russia see the world.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:14 am

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

The irony is that afterwards, most of them will be literally begging to get back to the banana plantations.

So what I'm hearing is everybody but Putin wins?
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!