Conquer Club

Ukraine unbroken two years into Putin's War

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ukraine sets new record for surviving blitzkrieg!

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:48 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
The ram wrote:Yeah they dropped bombs on Britain in the hope Britain would be able to function better. While when dropping bombs on other countries, the intention was to force them to surrender. Is that the difference?

Britain doesn't count.... Germany attacked Britain from the air...A Blitzkrieg is an Air Attack ,followed by Tanks, then followed by Infantry and other ground forces....
-----------Germany couldn't beat the R.A.F...or the British Navy.....Cross the channel with, tanks or ground forces...So Britain never faced a true Blitzkrieg...Just a Blitz,air attack...

Cogent explanation.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:01 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:If you're ever confused on what a blitz vs a blitzkrieg is, you need only look at D-Day and the Desert Storm conflict in comparisons.

explains nothing; try again
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:45 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:17 pm

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/ukraine-s-zelenskyy-mocks-putin-for-saying-war-is-going-to-plan-1.5859779
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Wednesday mocked Moscow's insistence that the war against his nation was going well, asking how President Vladimir Putin could have approved a plan that involved so many Russians dying.

"How could a plan that provides for the death of tens of thousands of their own soldiers in a little more than a month of war come about? Who could approve such a plan?"

Zelenskyy asked how many dead Russian soldiers would be acceptable to Putin, giving a range of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands.

Moscow had lost more men in 48 days since the war started than in the 10-year Afghan war from 1979 to 1989, he said.

Zelenskyy said that while some had made fun of the Russians, their failures in the field and inferior technology, their opponents were not all hopeless.

"We must understand that not all Russian tanks are stuck in fields, not all enemy soldiers simply flee the battlefield and not all of them are conscripts who do not know how to hold weapons properly," he said.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:09 am

According to this new survey, 28% of Americans are smart while 61% are stupid. It also shows Americans are smarter than Japanese, British, Germans, and French, but dumber than Indians and Turks.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:57 am

another worthless survey
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:59 am

QED.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:49 pm

Great survey, saxi!
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:50 pm

Great survey, saxi!

Thanks!
Corporal saxitoxin

blitzkrieg!

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:37 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Great survey, saxi!

Thanks!

That's how all your topics should function.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:10 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:If you're ever confused on what a blitz vs a blitzkrieg is, you need only look at D-Day and the Desert Storm conflict in comparisons.

I have already posted about the Iraq vs. Coalition War.

I have never heard D-Day called a blitz or Blitzkieg.

Try again. You have yet to explain; which is which? Is that even a legitimate question here? You explain NOTHING, dds.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Qwert on Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:10 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Try again. You have yet to explain; which is which? Is that even a legitimate question here? You explain NOTHING, dds.

and russian attack on ukraine are blitzkrieg??
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:58 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

EXCUSE ME. I'm the only one here permitted to talk to myself. Ask 2dimes.

Don't try to sidle in on my action.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:13 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Blitz vs blitzkrieg you idiot.

Both are tactics, both are used and accomplish similar goals, but both are different in war.

D-day, Omaha Beach, was a blitz. Desert Storm, where the US wiped Iraqs army off the face of the Earth, which at the time, was said to be the biggest, lasted mere days, is considered a blitzkrieg.

You following or do you need a picture book too? I just need you to promise me you won't drool on it though.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:13 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Blitz vs blitzkrieg you idiot.

Both are tactics, both are used and accomplish similar goals, but both are different in war.

D-day, Omaha Beach, was a blitz. Desert Storm, where the US wiped Iraqs army off the face of the Earth, which at the time, was said to be the biggest, lasted mere days, is considered a blitzkrieg.

You following or do you need a picture book too? I just need you to promise me you won't drool on it though.

blitz is done in American Football.

Is that your only insult, dds, to imply that I need a coloring book or a picture book? You are pathetic, just as you show calling D-Day a Blitz. Go READ history and not the comic book version of it.

Here is one definition:

What is Blitz?
The 'Blitz' – from the German term Blitzkrieg ('lightning war') – was the sustained campaign of aerial bombing attacks on British towns and cities carried out by the Luftwaffe (German Air Force) from September 1940 until May 1941.

I have NEVER heard D-Day referred to as a Blitz or Blitzkrieg. Try to "google it" dds and see what YOU FIND, dds. Maybe ONE historian (likely very obscure, I assume) will refer to D-Day as a Blitz. Here is one URL I found when I "googled it" and NONE makes a reference to D-Day as a "blitz." https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-why-its-called-d-day-story.html

One more, for the FUN of it, for dds, who likes the comic book versions of history, since he cannot read more than 500 words in one sitting; if he does so, he is overwhelmed and has to pull out his coloring books: https://www.britannica.com/topic/blitzkrieg

dds again shows that he cannot explain himself without using insults, vitriol, and invectives. PATHETIC.

The D-Day offensive was a great success, using deception, an amphibious assault of fortified positions, gliders and paratroopers, and thousands of men to assault the German defenses in Northern France on five beachfronts. Using Patton as the leader of a potential attack near Calais to keep German reserves waiting in the wrong place was brilliant, too.

D-Day = Blitz? I think NOT, dds. You again demonstrate your propensity to failure and to offer insults and ad hominem attacks. You would never be asked to lead anything, dds. I doubt you could lead a one car parade. Bastante para hoy.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:42 pm

Situation is looking positive. I've colored in the yellow areas in the map that are the last places that the RUS needs to take to achieve all military objectives. If that's complete then:
    (a) Security of Russia achieved
    - Functional independence of Luhansk and Donetsk as puppet buffer states affirmed
    - Kherson Dam destroyed, restoring water supply to Crimea
    - Land bridge to Transnistria created
    (b) Ukraine pacified and rendered a non-threat
    - Ports and industrial areas cleaved off
    - 35% reduction in population (25% transferred to Russia, 10% refugees who never return given the greater economic opportunities they'll have in the EU and US)
    - Significant destruction of military infrastructure and capital weapons systems

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Poland is safe then.
Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:43 pm

And Crimea does not match the color it is supposed to HAVE on its original, pre-saxi status.....so WHY is THAT?? Did saxi give us an incorrect map from the start?

Crimea should be CLEAR and instead is the same color of the REST of the Russian take over of UKRAINIAN territory.

With the inability of Ukrainian farmers to plant their crop grains (wheat, corn, barley, and more), the world will suffer a grain shortage. People may STARVE. In the USA, that shortage will lead to higher food prices. And, ASSUMING the farmers can even plant their grain and crops, there is time needed to grow, harvest, and get the food to market, ALL uncertain in this time of WAR that the RUSSIANS following pukin' putin's orders are calling only a "special military action." More bullshit from saxi, putin, and their lap dog ralf.

Earlier today, I showed my students a photo of a Ukrainian farmer on his hands and knees in a field wearing a FLAK Jacket attempting to plant his grain. pukin' putin is such a NICE BOY......NOT...!!!... His evil is rising to the level of Stalin and Hitler. pukin is the Nazi, not the Ukrainians. That ABSURD allegation by putin is JUST more BULLSHIT from pukin' putin and his Russian henchmen.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:55 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
The ram wrote:Yeah they dropped bombs on Britain in the hope Britain would be able to function better. While when dropping bombs on other countries, the intention was to force them to surrender. Is that the difference?

-------- Britain doesn't count.... Germany attacked Britain from the air...A Blitzkrieg is an Air Attack ,followed by Tanks, then followed by Infantry and other ground forces....
-----------Germany couldn't beat the R.A.F...or the British Navy.....Cross the channel with, tanks or ground forces...So Britain never faced a true Blitzkrieg...Just a Blitz,air attack...

-----------------Like Ukraine being attacked with blitzkrieg by Putin, Russia/Soviet Union....In 1939 A.D...Finland was attacked with blitzkrieg by Stalin, Russia/Soviet Union....Like Stalin, Putin was stopped and humiliated, by a poor showing of a Russian/Soviet Army... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...On June 8th, 2022 A.D. ...The Ukraine will pass , Finland's record of 105 days... Surviving an invasion by a larger country... Ironically... Commie Pinko Russia/Soviet Union... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

--------------Today June 7th , 2022 A.D. The Ukraine tied Finland's record of holding off Blitzkrieg ,also against Russia/Soviet Union...105 days.... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> .....
---------------- Tomorrow The Ukraine will pass it ....I'll let DUK call it tomorrow...DUK has earned the HONOR...Now DUK's thread is correct... 8-) 8-) 8-)
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:44 am

And how is the War in Ukraine going? The pro-Russian Trolls are rather silent on the Russian war of Aggression. This War is now a long, grind it out war as Russians try to destroy the Ukrainian cities with artillery.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/06/11/russia-ukraine-war-putin-news-live-updates/

Ukraine, on the brink of losing the eastern region of Luhansk to Russia, is warning that its outgunned military desperately needs faster Western arms deliveries. Relying on a relentless shelling campaign, Russia “wants to destroy every city” in the eastern Donbas region, President Volodymyr Zelensky said. His government said Ukraine could respond with only about one artillery round for every 10 fired by Russia.

In the latest sign of the humanitarian catastrophe in the east, a Ukrainian regional official said the Ice Palace, a sports complex in the city of Severodonetsk that had served as a relief center, was destroyed. Russian forces now control most of the city, although fighting still rages in the streets of the key battleground, the Luhansk governor said Saturday.

The Trolls sprout more branches because they do not want other to read the Bad News for them in the other Threads on the Russian aggressions.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:56 am

To continue the war Ukraine now says they need 1,000 more 155mm howitzers by next week. That's more than exist in the entire US Army.

https://twitter.com/Podolyak_M/status/1 ... am1uA&s=19

NATO isn't returning this phone call. :lol:

Once the Ukrainians break there'll be nothing standing between Russia and a complete takeover of the country as they've thrown everything they have to the front.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:04 am

Yeah the Western news entrainment media has gotten bored of Ukraine, it's not even in the BBC's top 10 stories today. That tap's getting turned off imminently.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:13 am

More Fake News from saxi and ralph
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:07 pm

It turns out even Old Joe has given up on Ukraine. The freeze-out of Russian imports lasted all of 90 days. Far from Russia, it turns out the West buckled first. Now it's back to business as usual.

The US government is quietly encouraging agricultural and shipping companies to buy and carry more Russian fertilizer, according to people familiar with the efforts, as sanctions fears have led to a sharp drop in supplies, fueling spiraling global food costs.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... f=ZMFHsM5Z

Meanwhile, the narrative of "Russia is isolated" is falling apart in favor of the truth that "the U.S. and Western Europe" are isolated.

The government of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega has authorized Russian troops, planes and ships to deploy to Nicaragua for purposes of training, law enforcement or emergency response

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... s-85329515

Some members of Biden's suicide pact are now trying to exit stage left. Ukraine media reports that Germany has blocked Spain from sending Leopard tanks to Ukraine.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:47 pm

NOTE the LOGIC, or more accurately, the LACK thereof:;

saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:07 pm POSTED:

the truth that "the U.S. and Western Europe" are isolated.

isolated means alone or few others are with you, RIGHT?

definition of isolated:
adjective
far away from other places, buildings, or people; remote.
"isolated farms and villages"
Similar:
remote
out of the way
outlying
off the beaten track
secluded
in the depths of …
hard to find
lonely

having minimal contact or little in common with others.
"he lived a very isolated existence"
Similar:
solitary
lonely
companionless
unaccompanied
by oneself
on one's own
(all) alone
friendless
secluded

lonesome
Opposite:
sociable

single; exceptional.
"they were isolated incidents"

So according to saxi: Russia, by itself, makes war vs. Ukraine, but the US and Western Europe, composed of MANY nations, IS ISOLATED??

Great Logic, saxi; ANOTHER EPIC FAIL. Try harder. Maybe one day you will finally succeed, saxi.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!