Conquer Club

What's your weirdest habit?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:29 am

does anyone here voluntarily smell their farts, you know, to see if its a good one or not! 8)
Cadet diddle

Postby Numia Kereru on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:34 am

diddle wrote:does anyone here voluntarily smell their farts, you know, to see if its a good one or not! 8)

Hell yes. I even cup my hand and wave a handful of the fumes towards my nostrils so I can evaluate the potency of it.

It's almost enough to drive my partner to call off our wedding lol :lol:
Private Numia Kereru

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:37 am

Numia Kereru wrote:
diddle wrote:does anyone here voluntarily smell their farts, you know, to see if its a good one or not! 8)

Hell yes. I even cup my hand and wave a handful of the fumes towards my nostrils so I can evaluate the potency of it.

It's almost enough to drive my partner to call off our wedding lol :lol:

try capturing a fart in a sleeping bag and gassing someone out..... its great!!!
Cadet diddle

Postby Psilocbin on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:44 am

got tonkaed wrote:i love to look at silly pictures of cats which have photoshopped text involved.

I got that too...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallenepitaph = My photos.
I love my little XT/350D/Kiss N.
draca wrote:Psilocbin, u the stuipedest person on here at the moment....
Cadet Psilocbin

Postby Cynthia on Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:48 am

I think my weirdest habit is like when I walk outside and I hear a car comming, I have to go past 3 lamp posts before the car drives past me.. If I dont do it, I think I would go crazy, but it has never happened I think cause if it's a close call I start to run a bit in the end... (God I must look crazy!)

I know I'm weird :roll:
Corporal 1st Class Cynthia

Postby Skittles! on Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:48 am

Cynthia wrote:I think my weirdest habit is like when I walk outside and I hear a car comming, I have to go past 3 lamp posts before the car drives past me.. If I dont do it, I think I would go crazy, but it has never happened I think cause if it's a close call I start to run a bit in the end... (God I must look crazy!)

Poor you if you're on the main road.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:46 am

Skittles! wrote:
Cynthia wrote:I think my weirdest habit is like when I walk outside and I hear a car comming, I have to go past 3 lamp posts before the car drives past me.. If I dont do it, I think I would go crazy, but it has never happened I think cause if it's a close call I start to run a bit in the end... (God I must look crazy!)

Poor you if you're on the main road.

or a country road..... no lamp posts!
Cadet diddle

Postby Cynthia on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:38 am

yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 am

Cynthia wrote:yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything

well then that makes you so much more normal :roll:
Cadet diddle

Postby Cynthia on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:52 am

diddle wrote:
Cynthia wrote:yeah but it doesnt necessarily have to be lamp posts, I sometimes just pick a spot.. like a tree or the end of a fence... anything

I know..! *feels slightly normal* :D

Postby diddle on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:57 am

Cynthia wrote:
diddle wrote:

well in that case you don't belong in this forum.... you are banished, unless you have something weird to tell me or nice to do to me
Cadet diddle

Postby diddle on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:42 am

diddle wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
diddle wrote:

well in that case you don't belong in this forum.... you are banished, unless you have something weird to tell me or nice to do to me

only joking.................................................bump
Cadet diddle

Postby gethine on Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:35 am

i do something similar - when i am in a car i time how long it takes me to get to work...if i get a decent time it set's me up for the day. if i take longer than normal i get totally pissed for a good half hour.
Major gethine

Postby diddle on Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:35 am

wow, i must say, all you lot make me feel a lot more normal, still very, very random, but more normal :D
Cadet diddle

Re:

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:22 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Kid_A wrote:killing hookers. i just cant help myself

Really? got that same problem too...

Ahh, now I we all know the real reason why DDS doesn't like having his old posts vivobumped. ;)
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Re: What's your weirdest habit?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 am

The real reason:

You contributing to the forums to almost nil, and then have the audacity to say that you're bringing life to the forums is a joke. I don't know how many times you've gotten banned for constantly bumping dead threads that have absolutely no relevancy to the present, or why mods continue giving you a pass, but it's damn well near making me want to quit the forums again because stinky pieces of shit like you are allowed to pollute an already near-death forum. If anything, you're helping in killing it further. Congratulations on a near job well done. Let's not forget the bumping that lead to several thousand threads being deleted by a mod, that indirectly you caused, then revived, and now a partially operable search function. Can't thank you enough for your service.

Know what I like to read? Something that has to do with current events or just about someone here in general. I'll even take Mrswdk's Chinese propaganda over your stupid fucking daily necro bumping.

Here's a thought to the mods: You want to bring life to the forums again? Ban these idiots like Thor who contribute nothing, who constantly keep getting banned for being an idiot, and actually have some semblance of a presence in regards to forum guidelines. Guys like Thor, Bernie, Xtratabasco and among others who clearly are trolls to begin with, shouldn't have a place here on this site, period. The Trash Can, for example, that caters to these idiots is a piss poor move on your guy's end that says "Well, you clearly should be banned, but we won't take any action. Instead, we'll create a sub-forum (attic), for you red-headed step children, and try and pretend you don't exist". Really? That's that route y'all take? Is banning that frowned upon now, even when it's justified? It's not as if the Trash Can is hard to find, I believe Duk is the one that I'll quote here that says this forum is trying to promote a "family friendly atmosphere", and yet here is the Trash Can one click away from Off Topics. Smooth move. I initially didn't really care for the Trash Can other than to be an ass to owen, but the Trash Can has absolutely no point to it and it's a infestation of shit bag users like Xtra to promote their shitty ideology of racism/bigotry, or someone to vent. Delete or lock the god damn thread and move it elsewhere for people not to see, or hide the Trash Can and literally make it as named, a place for threads like "The OP sucks cock", gone forever, never to be seen or heard from again. Mods, you're not helping or promoting the forums, you're contributing further to it's near death. There's no promotion for this site, nor is there any anyone actually attempting to get people to be active in here. I hate to say that I miss the old mods where ban waves were common, but looking at the state of things now, and people like Xtra are allowed to thrive, I can't help but think mods like AK_Iceman or even Wicked of all people, would be blessings in disguise.

Thor, I can only hope you don't reproduce. I'm crossing my fingers that in real life, you look like a cross between Freddy Krueger and Voldermort. Rosie O'Donnell wouldn't spread her legs for you. Go play in traffic.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 am

You hear that? DDS likes reading my USG bias-free updates on what's going on in China.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 pm

mrswdk wrote:You hear that? DDS likes reading my USG bias-free updates on what's going on in China.

Don't you mean MSG-free, swdk?
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:43 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:You contributing to the forums to almost nil,

I contribute a lot, more than most and much more than you. The way you keep trying to ban me from everything including mafia games (very unsporting) just reeks of jealousy and fear.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Let's not forget the bumping that lead to several thousand threads being deleted by a mod, that indirectly you caused, then revived, and now a partially operable search function. Can't thank you enough for your service.

That's an extra low blow and packed full of lies too. If you have a problem with the deletion and it's aftermath, take that up with Mets and all of his croneys that protected him with an elaborate coverup, while trying to feed me to a pack of mad dogs, mob-led by ''good, decent, regular-guy'' (sadistic, lying, hatemonger) DDS!

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Know what I like to read? Something that has to do with current events or just about someone here in general.

There are plenty of thread options that fulfill those criteria, including many that are vivobumped. ... and if there are some that do not, that's fine too. Everything doesn't have to serve your selfish desires.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:You want to bring life to the forums again? Ban these idiots ... who constantly keep getting banned for being an idiot,

This self-serving circularity would be amusing if it wasn't your very real basis for attacking people and destroying lives.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Mods, you're not helping or promoting the forums, you're contributing further to it's near death. There's no promotion for this site, nor is there any anyone actually attempting to get people to be active in here.

The bullshit is off the scale. on this one. If people want to promote and encourage this small old-fashioned game site, it should appreciate it for what it is. We should celebrate and encourage the users the actually use it, instead of constantly tormenting them with endless bans/blocks/foes etc. This constant totalitarian attempt to replace the real forum & site users with a bunch of non-existent Mayberry citizens is what may be eroding this site most (besides the fact that most young people are not that jazzed to play our very fun, but decidedly old-fashioned game options).

CC's mods, admins and DDS should try to be friendly and welcoming to the people who ARE HERE patronizing the site, rather than constantly trying to replace them with some fictionalized model clientele that some bogus analyst told them would be more lucrative.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Every now and then I read a Thorthoth post. #MyWeirdestHabit
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Every now and then I read a Thorthoth post. #MyWeirdestHabit

lol girl you crazy!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:39 pm

OK, but clearly Thortons weirdest habit is necrobumping... How did no one say that yet

I wonder what other "necro" things thor also does in his spare time offline?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:42 pm

CELEBRATE LIFE. SHOW YOUR LOVE. VIVOBUMP!
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,