Conquer Club

The Joker

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Joker

Postby DaGip on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:57 am

Who could ever replace Heath Ledger as the Joker? I think he summed up The Joker's brilliance, insanity, philosophy, and humor. I couldn't imagine anyone else ever playing the role ever again (although I think Gotham is going to try in another season, because in the first episode I think I saw a potential Joker briefly in Fish Mooney's club--she called him Clown or something like that)

But then again, I also heard that the creators of Gotham are using a number of "psyche-outs" to always having you search for The Joker during the show and that The Joker, in the end, won't be who you thought it would be.

Of course, in Gotham the TV show, The Penguin just convinced Mahroni to give Falcone "Indian Hill" (which is a toxic waste dump)...I am speculating that Falcone will beat up somebody in either this Season Finale or another and then chuck them into a tub of toxic waste. Whoever that is, will be The Joker (although he will probably be known as The Red Hood in the beginning, actually almost being a "good guy" killing off mobsters for revenge).

Is The Joker in the TV show going to be this guy?:

Anyway, I need to leave this post with the best Joker acting scene EVER!

Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,