Conquer Club

The "Sizzles"

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you get the "Sizzles"?

Total votes : 0

The "Sizzles"

Postby DaGip on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:31 am

I have this strange phenomena I have experienced my whole life, as far back as I can remember. The phenomena is this: when I am extremely hungry (my stomach is completely void of food, usually in early morning hours) my stomach will growl a bit and I will have a hunger pang. Within a second of me realizing I am having a hunger pang, this sizzling noise can be heard (not only by me but by other people that might be close by) in my spine.

The "Sizzles" (as the small community of sufferers like to call it) travel up the spine from between the upper shoulder blade region all the way up to the base of the skull. It is called "The Sizzles" because that's the best way to describe it. It sounds like bacon sizzling in a pan, or a can of soda that is just opened, or a rain stick being turned over, or pouring Pop Rocks into your mouth.

Also, I found one video on YouTube on the subject. Apparently, not everyone gets the "Sizzles" and it is incredibly hard to find any information about it on the internet.

Here is the best diagram of the problem I can come up with:

Click image to enlarge.

Just curious if anyone else gets these or not, or perhaps even knows what it is?
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,