Conquer Club

Ghana

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ghana

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 pm

This story is a gem. I hope you weren't the speechwriter mr. thecurl:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/ghana-nana-akufo-addo-caught-plagiarism-row-170108165213500.html

The office of Nana Akufo-Addo issued an apology on Sunday after the new Ghanaian president was accused of lifting passages from speeches by Bill Clinton and George W Bush during his inaugural address to the nation.

Not long after his swearing-in ceremony on Saturday in the capital Accra, social media users started pointing out similarities between Akufo-Addo's speech and those delivered by the two ex-US presidents.

"Though our challenges are fearsome, so are our strengths. Ghanaians have been a restless, questing, hopeful people. And we must bring to our task today the vision and will of those who came before us," Akufo-Addo said.

It echoed Clinton's 1993 inauguration speech: "Though our challenges are fearsome, so are our strengths. And Americans have ever been a restless, questing, hopeful people. We must bring to our task today the vision and will of those who come before us."
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Is plagiarism a bad thing now?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 am

2dimes wrote:Is plagiarism a bad thing now?

In academia, it's one of the worst things you can do. In literature, it's pretty bad, depending on how you do it. In stand-up comedy, it's practically a death sentence. For stage magicians, they just make you disappear.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Beep beep.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:21 am

Well, the trip was delayed twice by family crises, and almost derailed completely by a third, but I finally got to Accra, though not for as long as I originally intended.
Yesterday we went to look at the coffin workshop. An odd choice you might think, but these things are works of art - each is custom-made for its customer - so a fisherman might be laid to rest in a giant tilapia, or a journalist in a newspaper. My favorite was the huge chili. They show you a book of photos to choose from, rather like when you go to a baker's to order a special cake.

Here's a site with a number of relevant pics.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=lfmxA4Nj&id=B3D73A29D2D9F519943A8B0E06CEC240A6C8B8B4&q=accra+coffins&simid=608011433106279500&selectedIndex=85&ajaxhist=0
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:04 am

jonesthecurl wrote:Well, the trip was delayed twice by family crises, and almost derailed completely by a third, but I finally got to Accra, though not for as long as I originally intended.
Yesterday we went to look at the coffin workshop. An odd choice you might think, but these things are works of art - each is custom-made for its customer - so a fisherman might be laid to rest in a giant tilapia, or a journalist in a newspaper. My favorite was the huge chili. They show you a book of photos to choose from, rather like when you go to a baker's to order a special cake.

Here's a site with a number of relevant pics.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=lfmxA4Nj&id=B3D73A29D2D9F519943A8B0E06CEC240A6C8B8B4&q=accra+coffins&simid=608011433106279500&selectedIndex=85&ajaxhist=0

Cool stuff.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Those are incredible. It's interesting how several of them are so perfectly realistic and then a few look like they were made by someone that never actually saw the object it represents.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:41 am

It may depend which of the craftsmen you get, maybe.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Symmetry on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:49 am

Is Accra your final destination?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:00 am

Well, next weekend we're off to Kumasi, Capital of the Ashanti region, and we're gonna stay at a hotel on Lake Bosutuwi (or something similar), which is a meteor impact crater. We're also going to the Kakumi Nature reserve.

But essentially I'm here to visit/lend moral support to Mrs theCurl, who's working in Accra and has been since July. I tried to visit in September, but my Mum died and I went to stay with Dad to help him transition to widowhood, and then I was gonna go in November, but the curlson split with his woman finally and came home at the same time as "home" (the new house we hadn't finished moving into) was flooded out by a plumbing disaster, and we moved into temporary accommodation until a coupla weeks ago. I nearly had to abandon this trip too, as the granddaughter came to stay unexpectedly due to a crisis in THAT family and I was chief childminder (Note to self: do not move house while looking after an 18-month-old ever, ever, again). But She went back to her mother in NJ two days before I left for Accra.

I return to Cali to see what disasters the curlson has managed to induce in two weeks time, and Mrs theCurl is coming too, for a week or so, to celebrate her birthday. Then she returns here until the beginning of May at which time she can actually come and live at her official address until something else happens.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Symmetry on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:15 am

jonesthecurl wrote:Well, next weekend we're off to Kumasi, Capital of the Ashanti region, and we're gonna stay at a hotel on Lake Bosutuwi (or something similar), which is a meteor impact crater. We're also going to the Kakumi Nature reserve.

But essentially I'm here to visit/lend moral support to Mrs theCurl, who's working in Accra and has been since July. I tried to visit in September, but my Mum died and I went to stay with Dad to help him transition to widowhood, and then I was gonna go in November, but the curlson split with his woman finally and came home at the same time as "home" (the new house we hadn't finished moving into) was flooded out by a plumbing disaster, and we moved into temporary accommodation until a coupla weeks ago. I nearly had to abandon this trip too, as the granddaughter came to stay unexpectedly due to a crisis in THAT family and I was chief childminder (Note to self: do not move house while looking after an 18-month-old ever, ever, again). But She went back to her mother in NJ two days before I left for Accra.

I return to Cali to see what disasters the curlson has managed to induce in two weeks time, and Mrs theCurl is coming too, for a week or so, to celebrate her birthday. Then she returns here until the beginning of May at which time she can actually come and live at her official address until something else happens.

Sounds like kind of a rollercoaster ride. I admire your strength to keep moving forward.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:41 am

Symmetry wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:Well, next weekend we're off to Kumasi, Capital of the Ashanti region, and we're gonna stay at a hotel on Lake Bosutuwi (or something similar), which is a meteor impact crater. We're also going to the Kakumi Nature reserve.

Sounds like kind of a rollercoaster ride. I admire your strength to keep moving forward.

Yeah, I'd say that that sort of stress level has been going one way or another for about five years now, we have a family mythology that there's a celestial monkey with a barrel full of poop somewhere up there, throwing it at the Jones family. Every time we think he's run out, another monkey delivers a fresh barrel. I have to admit that when I got back from Dad's, was trying to make the curlson feel less awkward about coming home, and we were both delayed in our journeys long enough that public transport to the new place ran out, and finally got back to find it flooded, I was seriously deep into the country of Forfuckssakegimmeabreakistan.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Symmetry on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:57 am

That's tough, and I don't really know how to reply except to ask, what's in the future?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 am

Symmetry wrote:That's tough, and I don't really know how to reply except to ask, what's in the future?

Good stuff, I hope.

The curlson finally has a job, only at Taco bell, but it's a short walk from the house. He seems to be dealing amicably with the little one's mother. The girl herself is an absolute delight, and although it was bloody awkward having her with us just as we moved house yet-a-bloody-again, I missed her dreadfully as soon as she'd gone. He's probably gonna go back to the East eventually so he can see his daughter more easily, but he needs to get some cash together first.

The curlette is doing well at Uni in Colorado, and has what may become a serious boyfriend (a Punjabi, so she's OK for a curry).

Mrs theCurl will be home and hopefully gainfully employed in the US in a couple of months.

I will finally be able to get back to doing some creative stuff again, and pushing some of the stuff I have available. Our new home town is lovely, and provided it doesn't get washed away before we get back (it's on the Sacramento river) we can look forward to making friends there - and maybe I can get back to some serious cooking too.

I think 2017 may see the monkey run out of poop.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am

So on arrival in Accra, I have to join a queue at the office marked “Visa on Arrival”. This is, so far as I can determine, for people like me whose travel has been authorized, but by some logic, do not quite have a visa. There are a number of us, but there are 4 or 5 people behind the counter, we’ve all been authorized to enter, and I think, well, this won’t take very long. Oh how wrong I was.

I don’t know what they actually do with the papers, but it involves a lot of looking at them, at a computer screen, at each other, writing down of things by one person and then the entering of that into the computer by another person, printing of yet another piece of paper which is handed to someone else, a glacially slow rubber-stamping of the passport, the whole thing then being put in a pile to be further organized, a quick game of tennis and a two-hour lunch break, and four verses of the Hokey-Cokey (with all the actions – oh, and it’s called the “Hokey-Pokey” in the US for some reason, which probably caused further confusion), before the papers are finally handed to you so that you can go and give them to someone else who may then deign to let you into the country.

All right, I did make up some of the above. But not much. It does take an awful long time, especially if you are (and indeed I was) the last one they manage to process.

I’ve read some of the local papers since I’ve been here, and it seems that the new government is anxious to increase the volume of tourism and make it a big part of the economy. Here’s a clue, Ghana: at least cut the Hokey-Cokey out of the visa process and see if you can’t speed it up a bit more. Act like you actually want visitors from moment one.

Anyhow, eventually I make my way out of the airport (nobody incidentally looked at my Yellow-Fever vaccination certificate, which I’d gone to considerable trouble to get a duplicate of, the original having disappeared sometime in the confusion of the last several addresses). I had been assured that there was no way I’d get in without showing it. Maybe I was given a pass because of my impressive putting in and taking out of the left leg.

There waits Mrs theCurl, wife and beloved companion of many years, a wonderful sight. Also a driver, and soon we’re on our way to the apartment.

It’s a bit dark at this point for me to get a vivid first impression of Accra, and I mainly pick up on the fact that there are a huge number of small, fragile-looking shacks put together from lumber, corrugated Iron, and other stuff that looks like “found" materials on either side of the road, which are commercial enterprises of various sorts – hairdressers and beauty salons are present in vast numbers, each about big enough to hold two clients at a time, and that only if they know each other well. Barbers, too. Little- sell-everything places, lottery ticket booths, street food, and a bunch of other things. Many are closed, it’s getting late. I see many more places the next day. There are car showrooms by the dozen, and lots of ads for mobile phones and various money things you can do on them. Almost all the writing is in English, but not all.

Everywhere there are unfinished buildings, and piles of builders’ rubble. More about this later.

We turn off the main road, and are soon on an unmade surface. Apparently, many promises have been made by previous governments that these will be fixed, but nothing has happened so far. I am amused to note that the one thing they have managed to do on these unmade, uneven, hazardous tracks where a speed of more than about 6 miles per hour would be suicidal is… to add speed bumps.

We get to the apartment, and I take a look around. It’s a fine, big place, very new and quite modern. There’s a security gate, though it’s not locked. The gate man apparently lives in the gate house, which is extremely small.

There are a couple of anomalies in the apartment, some of the construction and/or finishing touches appear to have been at the least rather badly planned. In the kitchen, for example, there is a rather lovely plaster ceiling rose, much like one we had back in Southampton in a house from the early 1900’s. However, it’s been installed before the wiring for the lighting and fan have been added, so there’s a large gash though the rose, rather spoiling the effect. Luxuriously for Accra, there are two shower rooms. Unfortunately, in one of them the drainage hole is on the uphill side of the flooring…

These are minor complaints, though – it’s a fine apartment. Mrs theCurl’s main complaint is that there’s no hot water. It’s not that it doesn’t work, the entire complex has been built without a hot water facility. I don’t think it’s a terrible thing, it’s hot here and the shower is refreshing – and since the water tanks are outside and exposed, the “cold” water is warmer than some “hot” showers I’ve had at various swimming pools, etc.
the Mrs introduces me to the delights of Ghanaian TV. We turn it off. We chat over a glass of wine, planning the next day, until it’s time for bed.

END OF DAY ONE
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby 2dimes on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Good on ya Jonesy. The bonus to having made it through tough times like last year, is you gain strength and can really appreciate all the little things, that are so easy to take for granted.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:54 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:I’ve read some of the local papers since I’ve been here, and it seems that the new government is anxious to increase the volume of tourism and make it a big part of the economy. Here’s a clue, Ghana: at least cut the Hokey-Cokey out of the visa process and see if you can’t speed it up a bit more. Act like you actually want visitors from moment one.

If you want to make yourself feel better then find a Ghanaian who's visited the UK and/or US on a tourist visa and ask them what the process of getting their visa was like.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:48 pm

mrswdk wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:I’ve read some of the local papers since I’ve been here, and it seems that the new government is anxious to increase the volume of tourism and make it a big part of the economy. Here’s a clue, Ghana: at least cut the Hokey-Cokey out of the visa process and see if you can’t speed it up a bit more. Act like you actually want visitors from moment one.

If you want to make yourself feel better then find a Ghanaian who's visited the UK and/or US on a tourist visa and ask them what the process of getting their visa was like.

Oh, believe me, I went through the whole visa thing , then (even worse) the green card thing. It was a right bugger then, a few years ago God knows what a pain it must be right now. But the thing is, I'd been given the permission to visit. Simply requiring me to carry that along with my passport would have saved a ton of bureaucracy.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby mrswdk on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:15 pm

That does seem weird. Was it permission from a government department?

UK tourist visas are pretty tough. You gotta go hand over proof of employment, your earnings, money in your account and if you're from some countries place a deposit with the UK government, maybe even give them your biometrics, and even then they might still turn you down because your face looks funny or whatever. A guy I know who works for the Nigerian government applied for a UK tourist visa and got turned down because his salary was too low. lawl.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Although I still fondly remember the landing card I got given on a plane to New York that had a load of yes/no questions for me to fill out, including whether or not I was planning to smuggle drugs into the country, or commit an act of terror on US soil. Always worth making sure.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Symmetry on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:
Symmetry wrote:That's tough, and I don't really know how to reply except to ask, what's in the future?

Good stuff, I hope.

The curlson finally has a job, only at Taco bell, but it's a short walk from the house. He seems to be dealing amicably with the little one's mother. The girl herself is an absolute delight, and although it was bloody awkward having her with us just as we moved house yet-a-bloody-again, I missed her dreadfully as soon as she'd gone. He's probably gonna go back to the East eventually so he can see his daughter more easily, but he needs to get some cash together first.

The curlette is doing well at Uni in Colorado, and has what may become a serious boyfriend (a Punjabi, so she's OK for a curry).

Mrs theCurl will be home and hopefully gainfully employed in the US in a couple of months.

I will finally be able to get back to doing some creative stuff again, and pushing some of the stuff I have available. Our new home town is lovely, and provided it doesn't get washed away before we get back (it's on the Sacramento river) we can look forward to making friends there - and maybe I can get back to some serious cooking too.

I think 2017 may see the monkey run out of poop.

That's kind of excellent to hear- a tough year is difficult to move on from without looking at the future. Keep posting updates.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:22 am

mrswdk wrote:Although I still fondly remember the landing card I got given on a plane to New York that had a load of yes/no questions for me to fill out, including whether or not I was planning to smuggle drugs into the country, or commit an act of terror on US soil. Always worth making sure.

Yeah, and the worst crime of all - fruit smuggling.
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:47 am

Accra day two.

It’s a Sunday, and I’ve travelled from California via London, so a late rise is allowed. Mrs the Curl, who has been reliant on her own cooking here for several months, poor lamb, has made sure there’s stuff ready for me to make a decent breakfast. Among other pleasant surprises, the local bacon is a lot more like the British bacon I love than the fatty pork-belly which is the US style. Not that surprising really when you remember that Ghana was a British colony until people around the world decided they wanted to decide their own fates and manage their own resources.
Later I discover two more heart-warmingly Brit food items in the supermarket: Pickled Onions (possibly the thing I miss most in the US: I’m already about halfway through the jar two days later); and authentic Hot Cross Buns.

Ghana, and Accra especially, is overwhelmingly Christian, not just in numbers but in sincerity. Everyone goes to church on Sunday, and even the poorest of the locals manage to dress up for the occasion. Church is it seems the centre of the social life of most of the locals.
The driver (a different guy this time) comes about 1.30 to take us out for the day. Driving through the town to get to our chosen lunch spot, I get to see the place by daylight. Mrs tC has been here for months, and points things out, but truly wherever you look it’s obvious you’re not in Kansas anymore. (Not that I want to be in Kansas – I drove through there with the curlson once, and it’s so flat and the road so straight you think you could be standing still. Mile after mile of nothing between here and the horizon…)

The streets near the apartment are gravel, if you want to be kind. Dirt tracks if you don’t. There’s an amazing range of places, from beautiful houses with lovely tiled walls to families living in half-finished shells where the breeze blocks (cinder blocks to US types) are not even painted.
Half-completed building projects of all kinds abound, whether because they are still being worked on or (as it seems in many cases) because the owners just ran out of cash before the project was finished. Few people are out and about here. Free-roaming goats and chickens are everywhere.

There are not many of the ubiquitous commercial huts, but they are still present.

Once the houses and apartments are completed and the roads finished (and the rubble and rubbish cleared) I think this will be quite a posh area.
A couple of blocks from our apartment are some shops in actual buildings too. Only small ones – a pharmacy, a dress shop, etc. I wonder where their custom comes from? There are few pedestrians here and fewer cars. Everywhere is dusty, dusty, and builders’ rubbish is strewn everywhere – together with a noticeable amount of, well, just rubbish. This is odd, because the locals appear to be very house-proud – their own property is clean and well-kept, but immediately beyond the bit that’s yours, it seems perfectly fine to just dump stuff.

Here, we are most certainly not in Tourist Central or ex-pat-urbia. So far, once we left the airport, I have seen a few people from the middle east and the Indian subcontinent, but people are overwhelmingly Africans. My eye is not sharp enough to distinguish one tribe from another, though it probably is obvious to themselves.

As we come back onto the main street, everywhere is suddenly way more crowded. The little shop-huts are everywhere. Some of them turn out to be churches, but not as many as I think at first, because “Jesus Saves” is as likely to be the name of a place selling the stodgy local dough balls as it is to be a church. One place called “Redemption through Suffering” turns out to be a food stall. I think I’ll give that one a miss.
There are familiar-looking shopping malls too, along with the ubiquitous beauty parlours, phone shops, churches, water sellers , bars, takeaways, and so forth. Along the main road there are some impressive European style hotels, offices and shops that could be from any European or US town. There’s even a KFC and a Pizza Hut.

People everywhere, chatting, walking, laughing, dancing, peeiing, eating, selling. More churches, chapels, temples, and any other name you can imagine for a church than you can shake a stick at. I know, I’ve already worn out two sticks, and my stick-waving arm is tired.

We head for the coast, a mile or so away, to our chosen lunch spot. The tide of litter which surges around the residential bits only becomes worse as we move away from them. Here, people are going somewhere, not living here. So, by the logic above, it’s even more permissible to just drop any sort of litter you want to. Stream beds are choked with boxes and plastic bags.

We arrive at “Next Door”, right on the beach. I see nothing to be Next Door to, so I guess it’s Next Door to the beach. For the first time since the airport, we see a number of white people, prosperous ones. The view is gorgeous, palm trees, a rocky shore, breaking waves, one fishing boat some way out.

A sign says “warning! Stop dumping your rubbish and defecating here!” At the time I find this amusing, but Mrs tC tells me taking a dump of both sorts in inappropriate places is a big problem – around half of the dwellings have no sanitation, so what are they supposed to do? You have to go somewhere. This is something else the new government have promised to tackle.

The food is great, though Mrs tC knowingly tells me “Don’t look at the menu – they won’t have most of it. We’ll ask what they actually have today.” She’s absolutely right. I get the fried goat (I love goat, those little chaps wandering around by the apartment make my mouth water ) and she has Tilapia. This is the first time I’ve seen tilapia as a whole fish rather than as a fillet, it looks like a sort of flat carp. I try my first local beer, a lager style called “Star”. It’s passable, though not spectacular.

From here we ask to go look at the lagoon, which I believe is some sort of wildlife sanctuary. It’s not spectacular, and the waters leading into it are again choked with rubbish.

Quite why there are so many plastic carrier bags around is a mystery – most things are carried on the head here, no matter how heavy, unbalanced or awkwardly-shaped. I have seen people carrying the most enormous loads. They must have a better sense of balance than me. And a sturdier back – just giving shoulder rides to an 18-month-old was an effort for me – or maybe I’m just getting old.

The most interesting thing I’ve seen carried on someone’s head was two big cardboard trays of eggs, one balanced on the other and carried hands-free as the lady navigated her way through the crowds, turning to greet people and swerving to avoid collisions. An amazing feat – I’m not sure I could even stack the two trays without breaking some of them.

We move on to the fishing harbor, where once again we are the only non-locals. The hand-built fishing boats are all sporting flags of different nations. It’s not that they are from there, these are the football (soccer) teams they support.
(We see a few boats under construction: the base is carved from a single tree, then the sides are constructed. We also see some that for whatever reason have outlived their sell-by date. These are broken up for use in the fish-smoking exercise)
Football is huge here. Later in the supermarket I see a section marked “Manchester Goods”. What the hell are they, I wonder? It turns out to be Man United paraphernalia.

Fish is drying and being smoked on the beach, and people are again laughing, dancing (even the boys playing kick-about are dancing when they don’t have the ball), smiling, selling each other things. Chickens and goats wander freely. It is smelly, chaotic, exhilarating, noisy, unhygienic, different to anything I’ve seen before. I don’t feel tempted to buy any food, though some of it looks tasty. I’m just not sure of the provenance of the provender. Or as my Mum used to say, "Don't eat that, you don't know where it's been". If you were buying fresh fish though, you couldn't get it fresher than straight off the boats.

Time to go home. We stop at the supermarket on the way, which is much like a supermarket anywhere, apart from a few small differences, some of which I’ve mentioned. I won’t bore you with that bit.

Last stop on the way home is the coffin-makers. That may sound like an odd tourist destination, but it’s something I’d wanted to see since I first looked up “Accra” on the internet. The coffins are individually made, and customized to the, um, passenger. A fisherman might be buried in a giant tuna or hammerhead shark. A newspaperman in in a special edition of their newspaper. A bus driver in a bus. I think that Ghana Airways might be a bit worried about the airplane one… Nobody wants to imagine they’re in a flying coffin…

The owner shows us a book of photos much like a baker might show you when you want to order a special birthday cake. I think my favourite is the giant chili someone went to meet their maker in. He offers to let us choose one for ourselves in advance, but we decline – tempting as the offer is. I did pause to wonder, “What one thing would typify me? Or Mrs tC?” It’s a bit of a sick question, but suggestions will be appreciated, And ignored. Also resented, if they’re insulting.

Back at the apartment I try to find something watchable on the TV. One channel has a dubbed movie on, with various people engaged in unconvincing martial arts. There are many other channels, but they appear to be divided into: Football (soccer), which I am not (yes, I know I’m British, bite me) at all interested in, other sports (like American Wrestling, in which I have less interest than I do in 22 men kicking a bag of wind about), and evangelical channels. There are a lot of those, all looking exactly the same except the ones which seem to be panel discussions about the recent meeting, just as sports channels have panels about the match just ended.
I wonder if they have Fantasy Gospel Leagues?
END OF DAY TWO
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 am

An enjoyable read. Thank you.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,