Conquer Club

Doctor Who- season finale

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Doctor Who- season finale

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Whatever you think of Perter Capaldi's Dr, the penultimate episodes have been some of the best. Thoughts on the last episode?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: Doctor Who- season finale

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:54 pm

This may actually be one of the few true examples of ''necro-bumping''.

Seven days ago, generally despised/loathed forum troll, Symmetry Q. Pubic, posted this dull and undesired thread about Dr. Who. Of course nobody ever replied to it... and in the normal course of events nobody ever would.

Now strictly to prove a point about what true ''necro-bumping'' might actually look like, as opposed to Sym's overblown misuse of the term, I hereby post this exemplary ''necro-bump''.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Thorthoth wrote:This may actually be one of the few true examples of ''necro-bumping''.

Seven days ago, generally despised/loathed forum troll, Symmetry Q. Pubic, posted this dull and undesired thread about Dr. Who. Of course nobody ever replied to it... and in the normal course of events nobody ever would.

Now strictly to prove a point about what true ''necro-bumping'' might actually look like, as opposed to Sym's overblown misuse of the term, I hereby post this exemplary ''necro-bump''.

You necrobumped a load of old threads and used them to attack other posters. I didn't report you, but instead posted a basic set of reasons why necrobumping is a bad idea.

It's not as if bumping old threads is necessarily a bad thing. Doing so to troll other players is kinda crappy though.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Thorthoth on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 am

Did you instigate having the old forum threads deleted? (Should I even expect an honest response?)

YOU are not just a troll, but a Fascist. Just because you don't like to read something, or be reminded about something you wrote, that is no reason to complain about others reading and sharing information. I don't even know which old post offended you (though almost everything you say should be an embarrassment).

Beneath nearly everyone's well-deserved dislike of you, lies a deeper contempt for the evil you represent..
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:40 am

Y'know, I didn't reply to the Dr Who thing 'cos I haven't seen it yet, travelling as I am. Doesn't mean I'm not interested.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Thorthoth on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:34 am

I call ts (trollshit). This thread, with 0 replies, was 20 down the line and well on it's way to being entirely forgotten.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Thorthoth wrote:I call ts (trollshit). This thread, with 0 replies, was 20 down the line and well on it's way to being entirely forgotten.

Dr Who threads never really die, they just regenerate.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum, whooo-ooo! wee-ooo!
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum diddly-dum, whooo-ooo! wee-ooo!

I didn't know you had it in you. ;)
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Thorthoth wrote:This may actually be one of the few true examples of ''necro-bumping''.

Pot. Kettle. Black
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Never kick a dead man! He will regenerate again and be a force to reckon with!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby subtleknifewield on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:19 am

*Kicks him some more*

In all seriousness, I can't wait to see what the next doctor does
Sergeant 1st Class subtleknifewield

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,