Conquer Club

why does Israel have such a hold over the U.S.?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: why does Israel have such a hold over the U.S.?

Postby armati on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:10 am

Thats actually pretty funny.

I didnt know Icke was into reptilian space creatures eating earth baby stuff.

Actually as far as I know we havnt been givin permission to let that info out yet.
I musta missed the memo from the great yellow eye.

Still, he exposes AIPAC and their work.

But Im not anti semetic, I could care less what religion a person is.
The expression has come to mean any mention of Israel is anti semetic.
Thats intended to shut down any criticism of Israel.

Like "conspiracy theory", means..nothing to see, dont bother with it, crazy to think ........

Thanks for pointing that out mookiemcgee, I had no idea, but now I gotta like him that much more. lol
Sergeant armati

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:02 am

You're really going out of your way to post every conspiracy theory possible. I don't understand your fixation on Israel either. Duk nailed it perfectly earlier, incredible ally to have on our side, for numerous reasons.

I can only reassure myself that at the end of the day, that you're entitled to your own opinion on the matter, but not your own facts.

What's the next thread about? World leaders poisoning the water in an attempt to brainwash the population?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:You're really going out of your way to post every conspiracy theory possible. I don't understand your fixation on Israel either. Duk nailed it perfectly earlier, incredible ally to have on our side, for numerous reasons.

I can only reassure myself that at the end of the day, that you're entitled to your own opinion on the matter, but not your own facts.

What's the next thread about? World leaders poisoning the water in an attempt to brainwash the population?

Adding fluoride to water and toothpaste in Amerika has already brainwash the people of Alabama to support a child predator.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:05 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
armati wrote:https://youtu.be/ojvQWO6fonE

what others dare not say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE

The dif between Jews and Zionists, no, its not Antisemitism.

Oh dear, the hero's people choose for themselves sometimes boggles my mind....

Icke was a BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when a psychic told him, in 1990, that he had been placed on Earth for a purpose and would begin to receive messages from the spirit world. The following year he announced that he was a "Son of the Godhead", and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, a prediction he repeated on the BBC's primetime show Wogan. The show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public.

There followed what Icke called his "turquoise period". He had been channelling for some time, he wrote, and had received a message through automatic writing that he was a "Son of the Godhead", interpreting "Godhead" as the "Infinite Mind". He began to wear only turquoise, often a turquoise shell suit, a colour he saw as a conduit for positive energy. He also started working on his third book, and the first of his New-Age period, The Truth Vibrations.

In August 1990, before his visit to Peru, Icke had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. When he returned from Peru they began a relationship, with the apparent blessing of Icke's wife. In March 1991 Shaw began living with the couple, a short-lived arrangement that the press called the "turquoise triangle". Shaw changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became Michaela, which she said was an aspect of the Archangel Michael.

In his ancient-astronaut narrative, Icke argues that humanity has been genetically manipulated by the Babylonian Brotherhood, a hybrid race of human–extraterrestrial reptilians, also known as the Illuminati. He briefly introduced the extraterrestrial hypothesis in The Robot's Rebellion (1994), citing Bill Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse (1991), and expanded it in And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), citing Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn (1992).

In The Biggest Secret (1999), Icke identified the Brotherhood as descendants of reptilians from the constellation Draco, who live in caverns inside the earth.They are the deities known as the Anunnaki in the Babylonian creation myth, Enûma Eliš, and the fallen angels, the Watchers, who mated with human women in the Biblical apocrypha.

Really dude, you are going to go all anti-semetic because a guy who believes in the reptilian illuminati say's that is how it is?

Wow! You know so much about this David guy. Sounds like you were once a follower of this man. For him being such a conspiracy weirdo it seems like you've been following this due for years. What you do write a biography? For somebody who is an absolute crazy weirdo like David you seem to know a whole lot about the guy. Why would you spend so much time on a guy who speaks Madness?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby armati on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:39 pm

@dishsoup
“Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

Ariel Sharon
Oct 3 2001

This is my own fact? My name is not Ariel.

I think I posted where the list of dual citizenship is from, you call them? aaaaaa ya, I thought not.
Not my fault you guys can not understand the ramifications, maybe after more sons and daughters come back to the states in pcs.

I have wondered forever why people are so stuck on Israel is worth worshipping.
My only guess is its a religious thing.

Any criticism of Israel is instantly met with screams of anti semitism, what a cop out.
An excellent ender of rational discussion.

Which is of course exactly as the term is intended.

Maybe consider the character of whom you worship sometime, just for fun.

And again, this is not "my" fact.

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

-Moses (Numbers 31:17)

Translation: After murdering a young girl's entire family before her eyes, you may kidnap her and use her as a sex-slave.

A wonderful man. a great guy, I have a neat pce concerning Trumps move of the Israeli capital, just for biblical people.
Ill post it.
Im sure it will be far too in depth for most tho. undoubtedly people wont get the point.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:52 pm

modern evangelical Christianity has been co-opted by Talmudic Zionism.

Dispensational prophecy teaching regarding the modern State of Israel has turned Christians—who ostensibly have dedicated themselves to following the Prince of Peace—into cold, callused purveyors of WAR.

Yes, all of this war fever is due to ONE thing: blind support for the Zionist State of Israel.
Christians have been misled into believing that the Rothschild Zionist State of Israel created in 1948 is Biblical Israel. IT IS NOT. Modern Israel is NOT Biblical Israel; modern Jerusalem is NOT Biblical Jerusalem. They are not remotely the same.

Now these misguided Christian Zionist zealots have convinced Donald Trump that he is on some kind of holy crusade in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Folks, the Biblical city of Jerusalem was completely and thoroughly destroyed by God in 70 AD and does not exist—not in any shape, manner, or form. Even the Western Wall (sometimes called the “Wailing Wall”) was not part of the Biblical city of Jerusalem.
The so-called Western Wall that is purported to be “the last standing wall of the Jewish Second Temple” was actually not part of the wall of Jerusalem at all.
The New Testament record and the Jewish historian Josephus are clear that there was NOTHING remaining of the Jewish temple, wall, or city after the siege of Titus in 70 AD.

“And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things [the city, walls, and temple of Jerusalem]? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.” (Matthew 24:2 KJV)

Josephus wrote: Titus gave orders to “demolish the whole city and temple except three towers. . . . But for the rest of the wall, it was laid so completely even with the ground by those who dug it up from the foundation, that there was nothing left to make those believe who came hither that it had ever been inhabited.” (“Jewish Wars,” b. 6 chapter 4, section 5-7)

The so-called Western Wall is actually a wall from the Roman Fortress Antonia. It was NEVER part of the Jewish Second Temple.
The Roman emperor Hadrian constructed a new city (built in Roman style) over the ruins of the Biblical city of Jerusalem around 136 AD that was called Aelia (his family name in Rome) Capitolina (honoring the Roman gods of the Capitoline Triad: Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva).

And let’s not forget that the many wars and invasions surrounding what was initially named Aelia Capitolina and is now again called Jerusalem includes “The Siege of Jerusalem” of 614 AD, when Jews slaughtered tens of thousands of Christians in the city and destroyed their monuments and churches, including the original Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Over the millennia, the city has been occupied by Romans, Persians, Byzantines, Arabs (including Christian Arabs), Muslims, Greeks, Bulgarians, Georgians, Armenians, Syrians, Egyptians, Maronites, Jacobites, Coptics (Egyptian Christians), Ottoman Turks, the British, and now Ashkenazi Jews or Zionists.

Again, the current city of Jerusalem is NOT Biblical Jerusalem. Therefore, all of the Biblical references made to it by modern Christians are sorely misapplied.

When the Apostle Paul looked at the Biblical city of Jerusalem around 60 AD (ten years before God used the Roman General—later the Roman Caesar—Titus to utterly destroy the city in fulfillment of the prophecy of Jesus in Matthew 24), he said, “Jerusalem which now is . . . is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.” (Galatians 4:25, 26 KJV)

The Biblical city of Jerusalem in Judea was under the bondage of the corruption and wickedness of the Pharisees and the Caesars and was destined for destruction by God. The Christians in Paul’s day had absolutely NO scriptural loyalty or duty to that doomed and damned city.

And that was true BEFORE God destroyed the city. To think that Christians today have some kind of scriptural loyalty or duty to a Roman-built pagan city—a city that is a modern spiritual fraud and that is currently controlled by anti-Christ Talmudists and Zionists—is lunacy.

The only Jerusalem that Christians have any loyalty and duty to is the “Jerusalem which is above,” also called “new Jerusalem” (Revelation 3:12; 21:2), “heavenly Jerusalem” (Hebrews 12:22), and “holy Jerusalem” (Revelation 21:10), the city not made with hands.

If ya bothered to read that, ask yourself if thats anti semitism.

Not "my" fact.
"I will strew your flesh upon the mountains, and fill the valleys with your carcass. I will drench the land even to the mountains with your flowing blood..."

-The Loving, Merciful, Compassionate God (Ezekiel 32:5)

"He that believeth not shall be damned." -Jesus damns the atheists. Mark 16:16
Just for the people that think the new testement is somehow a new deal.
Again, not "my" fact

course someone may comment I pick and choose, bla bla.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:44 pm

Jews killed your family then kept you as a sex slave?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

what others dare not say

Icke was a BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when a psychic told him, in 1990, that he had been placed on Earth for a purpose and would begin to receive messages from the spirit world. The following year he announced that he was a "Son of the Godhead", and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, a prediction he repeated on the BBC's primetime show Wogan. The show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public.

There followed what Icke called his "turquoise period". He had been channelling for some time, he wrote, and had received a message through automatic writing that he was a "Son of the Godhead", interpreting "Godhead" as the "Infinite Mind". He began to wear only turquoise, often a turquoise shell suit, a colour he saw as a conduit for positive energy. He also started working on his third book, and the first of his New-Age period, The Truth Vibrations.

In August 1990, before his visit to Peru, Icke had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. When he returned from Peru they began a relationship, with the apparent blessing of Icke's wife. In March 1991 Shaw began living with the couple, a short-lived arrangement that the press called the "turquoise triangle". Shaw changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became Michaela, which she said was an aspect of the Archangel Michael.

In his ancient-astronaut narrative, Icke argues that humanity has been genetically manipulated by the Babylonian Brotherhood, a hybrid race of human–extraterrestrial reptilians, also known as the Illuminati. He briefly introduced the extraterrestrial hypothesis in The Robot's Rebellion (1994), citing Bill Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse (1991), and expanded it in And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), citing Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn (1992).

In The Biggest Secret (1999), Icke identified the Brotherhood as descendants of reptilians from the constellation Draco, who live in caverns inside the earth.They are the deities known as the Anunnaki in the Babylonian creation myth, Enûma Eliš, and the fallen angels, the Watchers, who mated with human women in the Biblical apocrypha.

Really dude, you are going to go all anti-semetic because a guy who believes in the reptilian illuminati say's that is how it is?

Wow! You know so much about this David guy. Sounds like you were once a follower of this man. For him being such a conspiracy weirdo it seems like you've been following this due for years. What you do write a biography? For somebody who is an absolute crazy weirdo like David you seem to know a whole lot about the guy. Why would you spend so much time on a guy who speaks Madness?

That or I spent 2 min on Wikipedia and cut and pasted it. It's what I do anytime someone starts quoteing a crazy,or reposting their videos. I do 30seconds of research and figure out if they are legit or just selling books/videos to get rich based on people inability to think for themselves.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:43 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

what others dare not say

That or I spent 2 min on Wikipedia and cut and pasted it. It's what I do anytime someone starts quoteing a crazy,or reposting their videos. I do 30seconds of research and figure out if they are legit or just selling books/videos to get rich based on people inability to think for themselves.

I call bullshit. That's a pretty in-depth response for a cut and paste in 2 minutes. So if you did cut and paste please show me from where. I'm sure it's stilll in your computers history. Otherwise your a fan and buy all his books.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:28 am

armati wrote:@dishsoup
“Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

Ariel Sharon
Oct 3 2001

The website that claimed he said the Jews run America which in do a lot of major institution in the USA are run by Jewish people.is pro-Hamas propaganda, which is as credible as the Israeli government. ----DanTD (talk) 21:30, 30 November 2015 (UTC)

Good quote from Hamas, a terrorist organization. Phenomenal work on your end.

armati wrote:This is my own fact? My name is not Ariel.

It isn't a fact. I'm beginning to believe you're also an idiot.

armati wrote:I think I posted where the list of dual citizenship is from, you call them? aaaaaa ya, I thought not.
Not my fault you guys can not understand the ramifications, maybe after more sons and daughters come back to the states in pcs.

Sym already debunked this. Why stick to it?

armati wrote:I have wondered forever why people are so stuck on Israel is worth worshipping.
My only guess is its a religious thing.

Never mind that Israel holds the top 3 in education, innovation, and science. "It's a religious thing".

armati wrote:Any criticism of Israel is instantly met with screams of anti semitism, what a cop out.
An excellent ender of rational discussion.

To have a rational discussion, you kind have to be rational, which you clearly aren't.

armati wrote:Maybe consider the character of whom you worship sometime, just for fun.

And again, this is not "my" fact.

Yes it is, or as close as it can be to someone's ill researched or unfounded facts. Is your name Alex Jones or do you run or follow Infowars as your source?

armati wrote:"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

Translation: After murdering a young girl's entire family before her eyes, you may kidnap her and use her as a sex-slave.

There's a lot of abhorrent shit with just about every religious book out there, do you see people applying it everyday? The only culture that follows religion to almost a T are the Muslim countries in the middle east, my source is first hand experience, what's yours?

armati wrote:A wonderful man. a great guy, I have a neat pce concerning Trumps move of the Israeli capital, just for biblical people.
Ill post it.
Im sure it will be far too in depth for most tho. undoubtedly people wont get the point.

I won't bother quoting that garbage because it's largely the same thing tackled above.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby armati on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 pm

bbc report

I remember it like it happened yesterday.

It was early October, 2001. I was driving through the Shorewood neighborhood of Madison, Wisconsin, listening to BBC News on WORT listener-sponsored community radio.

The BBC announcer reported on an Israeli cabinet meeting: Shimon Peres had been pressuring Ariel Sharon to respect American calls for a ceasefire, lest the Americans turn against Israel.

According to the BBC, a furious Sharon turned toward Peres, saying:

“EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR, DON’T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL. WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA, AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT.”

I was stunned. Such colossal arrogance!

After a moment’s thought, it wasn’t so much the arrogance that was so stunning – it was that the BBC had reported Sharon’s indiscretion. Now it was on the record – undeniable – an ineradicable part of the national dialogue and the historical record. Surely the American mainstream media would plaster this story all over its front pages! This could start a long-overdue national dialogue about the power of the Israel lobby. It could even be a turning point – the end of America’s slavish subservience to Israel.

At the very least, it would start a national debate: Was Sharon right? Or was he exaggerating?

During the next several days I scanned the media in vain for any reference to Sharon’s boast. There were none. The story had been buried. It was as if it had never happened.

SHARON’S “WE JEWS CONTROL AMERICA” QUOTE WAS OUTRAGEOUS, SCANDALOUS, ATTENTION-GETTING. TRANSLATED INTO SCREAMING FRONT-PAGE HEADLINES, IT COULD HAVE SOLD NEWSPAPERS. SURELY THE COMMERCIAL MEDIA, ALWAYS IN IT FOR A BUCK, WOULD MILK THE OUTRAGE FACTOR FOR EVERY PENNY IT COULD SQUEEZE OUT OF IT. RIGHT? WRONG.

For some strange reason, the BBC report vanished into the aether.

In 2005, when Sharon resigned as Prime Minister, I called in to a WORT talk show hosted by an Israeli woman who was showering Sharon with respect – a strange way for an avowedly leftist, peacenik station to treat one of history’s worst war criminals. I asked her why the media had buried Sharon’s “we Jews control America” rant. She flew into a rage, called me an anti-Semite, and hung up on me.

So why DID the US media bury Sharon’s quote? Former New York Times journalist Phillip Weiss has offered the most plausible explanation. He says the majority of decision-makers in American mainstream journalism are Jewish, and that they feel like they are Israel’s last line of defense.

It seems Sharon won his argument with Peres. Jewish Zionists control America so completely that when the Israeli Prime Minister screams it from the rooftops, Americans are not allowed to hear it.

AS GILAD ATZMON SAYS: “JEWISH POWER IS THE ABILITY TO GET US TO STOP TALKING ABOUT JEWISH POWER.”

You can scream "BS" if ya want, then check who owns the media.

The Meeting at Jekyll Island |

Federal Reserve History
https://www.federalreservehistory.org/e ... conference
by G Richardson - ‎Related articles
In November 1910, six men – Nelson Aldrich, A. Piatt Andrew, Henry Davison, Arthur Shelton, Frank Vanderlip and Paul Warburg – met at the Jekyll Island Club, off the coast of Georgia, to write a plan to reform the nation's banking system. The meeting and its purpose were closely guarded secrets, and participants did not ...

Ill say it again, the importance of the list I posted is that they are Israelis, Jewish really has little to do with it.
A person does not have to be a Jew to be Zionist.

I posted George Washington as well, it tells ya sumtin.
Sergeant armati

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:05 pm

armati wrote:A copy and pasted story

The least you can do is attempt to show that you copy and pasted your bullshit stories. :roll:

Where did this quote originate and how did it enter the mainstream media?

CAMERA’s investigation found that it started with an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-Hamas group, IAP – the Islamic Association for Palestine, which attributed the quote to a report on “the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col [sic] Yisrael.”

Really wish i didnt have to hunt down the source, but here you go.

https://www.wrmea.org/old-html/sharon-to-peres-don-t-worry-about-american-pressure-we-control-america.html

Notice that the report comes from the IAP? A group with ties to Hamas? A terrorist organization?

Can you now stop posting drivel? Or would you like to continue making yourself look like an ass?
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby armati on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:08 pm

quote from Hamas? nope, bbc,
I am beginning to believe you are an idiot. Your words.
Sym dubunked nothing.
The list is real, I posted who ya can contact.

Top 3? education? inovation?science?
Ya I can see the uneducated masses flocking to Israel for that.
even if true nobody gives a darn, really? ya dont think all the Israel is land of god talk has anything to do with it?

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

That was to point out the thinking of the people that wrote those books, as so much else that eluded you too.
'
There's a lot of abhorrent shit with just about every religious book out there, do you see people applying it everyday?'
no shit sherlock, open them eyes.
your attempt to brush off shows your blindness.

This thinking does have its affect today, geez whats the most recent example, o ya, how about the american president stating he is going to burn alive millions of people? and what do american christians and jews say? hmmmm
kinda like abortion is bad...unless we use napalm.

Dont see this shit today? givemeabreak.

I think im done, the bbc is hamas....ok
I dont see any point.

You dont seem to be able to connect the dots, good detectives around here.

I know youll find some internet post to counter. best to ya.
Sergeant armati

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Its not from bbc, already proved that. Kind of why i provided sources.

Youre either a very delusional man with a room temp IQ, or a guy with an agenda, or at the very least, angry at Israel or the Jewish people for whatever reason. Going with the former. I strongly recommend you seek mental help.

Uneducated masses vs some whack job.
I'll take take my chances.

You didnt have a point in quoting a passage. So why the no shit Sherlock? You're using their religion as an excuse to attack them... so i guess this makes you a piece of shit too? Good job.
Honestly, i don't know what makes me more sick. The fact that you clearly have an issue with Israel to the point of blindly posting uncredited junk, or that there are more of you loons lurking around.

No idea what you wrote about the president. But...cool?

No i don't, where do you?

BBC isn't hamas. Youre more than welcome to click on that link i gave you at any time. It dates before the "bbc report".

Theres no dots to connect you ass clown.

Kthnkxbaidontcomeback
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Symmetry on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Armati- your sources have been disproven, your list of Jewish people thread debunked and discredited.

A decent man would just apologise and say that you got this wrong. Sometimes, reading far-right media, you get a lot of disinformation. You get told that Jewish folk (Soros, for example) control the world, and that there's a secret conspiracy.

Sometimes you've got to accept that you've been fed this line. It's not a secret right-wing conspiracy- it's open, and barely a conspiracy at all.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 pm

armati run away while you still can. These Zionist Jews have probably infiltrated your computer, take it outside and smash it. It's only a matter of time before they show up.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Actually, they've infiltrated everything and it is well documented:
Understandably enough, the five novels that dominated the New York Times bestseller list of 1948 (the year the last American GIs finally returned home from Europe and Japan) were all war novels. What is perhaps more remarkable is the fact that they were all written by Jews or had Jewish soldiers as central protagonists: Norman Mailer’s The Naked and the Dead, Irwin Shaw’s The Young Lions, Ira Wolfert’s An Act of Love, Merle Miller’s That Winter and Stefan Heym’s The Crusaders. A sixth book about a Jewish soldier also very sold well that year, Martha Gellhorn’s Point of No Return.

The critical and popular dominance of Jewish-authored war novels in America extended throughout the 1950s and into the early 1960s. For instance, Herman Wouk’s The Caine Mutiny (1952) was the biggest American bestseller since Gone with the Wind, while Joseph Heller’s Catch-22 (1961) went on to sell 10 million copies worldwide. In much the same way that in Hollywood Jewish studio heads and directors helped shape how mainstream Americans understood cultural touchstones such as Christmas, bestselling Jewish American war novels profoundly influenced how the American public came to understand the second World War.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/books/how-jewish-authors-reinvented-the-american-war-novel-1.3324921
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

what others dare not say

In August 1990, before his visit to Peru,
had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. When he returned from Peru they began a relationship, with the apparent blessing of Icke's wife. In March 1991 Shaw began living with the couple, a short-lived arrangement that the press called the "turquoise triangle". Shaw changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became Michaela, which she said was an aspect of the Archangel Michael.

I call bullshit. That's a pretty in-depth response for a cut and paste in 2 minutes. So if you did cut and paste please show me from where. I'm sure it's stilll in your computers history. Otherwise your a fan and buy all his books.

No literally, just go to the wikipedia page about him. I scanned through until I found the alien Illuminati shit cus these conspiracy nuts can't help themselves for going down the alien road eventually. I just cut and paste and removed all the little reference notes like when it say [33] n shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

there is the link, just click conspiracy theory tab and it jumps right in brohistamine!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:08 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

what others dare not say

In August 1990, before his visit to Peru,
had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. When he returned from Peru they began a relationship, with the apparent blessing of Icke's wife. In March 1991 Shaw began living with the couple, a short-lived arrangement that the press called the "turquoise triangle". Shaw changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became Michaela, which she said was an aspect of the Archangel Michael.

No literally, just go to the wikipedia page about him. I scanned through until I found the alien Illuminati shit cus these conspiracy nuts can't help themselves for going down the alien road eventually. I just cut and paste and removed all the little reference notes like when it say [33] n shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

there is the link, just click conspiracy theory tab and it jumps right in brohistamine!

Certified not a fan. You've been exonerated. You do know that even false information usually carries some truth. Look at media.

Most people try to correlate the pineal gland with proof of lizard people. I'll let you go down that rabbit hole.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:35 am

Turns out the Jews invented Trump too:
True, Trump may not be a man of ideas, but his presidency and political style were imagined by one man: the libertarian economist and philosopher Murray N. Rothbard, who died in 1995. Not long before his death, Rothbard rejoiced when he saw in the emergence of David Duke and Pat Buchanan, in 1992, his long-held vision for America’s right and concluded that what was needed was more of the same:

And so the proper strategy for the right wing must be what we can call “right-wing populism”: exciting, dynamic, tough, and confrontational, rousing and inspiring not only the exploited masses, but the often-shell-shocked right-wing intellectual cadre as well. And in this era where the intellectual and media elites are all establishment liberal-conservatives, all in a deep sense one variety or another of social democrat, all bitterly hostile to a genuine Right, we need a dynamic, charismatic leader who has the ability to short-circuit the media elites, and to reach and rouse the masses directly. We need a leadership that can reach the masses and cut through the crippling and distorting hermeneutical fog spread by the media elites.

https://thebaffler.com/latest/the-forgotten-man-ganz
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby riskllama on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:12 pm

um, no - that guy was calling for a "dynamic & charismatic leader", Trump is neither of those.
anyways, we already know the answer to the OP - might as well lock this baby down.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri May 04, 2018 8:16 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
armati wrote:A copy and pasted story

The least you can do is attempt to show that you copy and pasted your bullshit stories. :roll:

Where did this quote originate and how did it enter the mainstream media?

CAMERA’s investigation found that it started with an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-Hamas group, IAP – the Islamic Association for Palestine, which attributed the quote to a report on “the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col [sic] Yisrael.”

Really wish i didnt have to hunt down the source, but here you go.

https://www.wrmea.org/old-html/sharon-to-peres-don-t-worry-about-american-pressure-we-control-america.html

Notice that the report comes from the IAP? A group with ties to Hamas? A terrorist organization?

Can you now stop posting drivel? Or would you like to continue making yourself look like an ass?

Here you go Armati,

This is how you source your material. This is how you debunk conspiracies. This is how you actually provide evidence.

You're probably twice my fucking age and I somehow have to hold your hand on the most basic of things.

Mark Twain was right. Don't argue with fucking idiots, you'll get beaten by experience.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby KoolBak on Fri May 04, 2018 8:26 am

You can hold my twice your age hand, you dirty, dirty boy :lol:

On a positive note....camping season coming up....your woman / job gonna let you go???? I'll feed ya gud booz and cook ya lotsa gud food. AND provide the guns and ammo for fun :D
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am

KoolBak wrote:You can hold my twice your age hand, you dirty, dirty boy :lol:

On a positive note....camping season coming up....your woman / job gonna let you go???? I'll feed ya gud booz and cook ya lotsa gud food. AND provide the guns and ammo for fun :D

Sure, if you actually hit me up and not back out last minute. :lol:
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby KoolBak on Fri May 04, 2018 10:25 am

Ass :lol: Never back out for redneck camping ;o)
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,