Conquer Club

Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hillary Clinton- better than Trump?

Definitely would be better than Trump
36%
Mostly better than Trump
No votes
Not sure
5%
Trump has done mostly better
5%
Trump definitely better than Clinton
36%
Kittens are Cute
18%

Total votes : 22

Re: Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

Postby karel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:52 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Hillary lost because there are so many doubts about her character and her honesty. She did not convince enough voters that she could be an effective leader. She had the election and she BLEW IT. Pure and simple. And she lost not ONCE, but also to Obama in 2008.

It has been said that the only candidate Trump could beat was Hillary. Well, .........

Trump exploited her weaknesses and Hillary could not convince enough lukewarm Democrats that she was the leader (i.e., President) that we needed. She LOST, TWICE.

I will say it again. Trump and Hillary were the two worst possible candidates for POTUS. One of them had to win, and it was not the smart Hillary who won. I do not like Trump, but I do not like Hillary either.

JP
she lost cuz she is a traitor/and a thieving b*tch,and everything that came from the ugly ass mouth was a lie
Corporal karel

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:28 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Hillary lost because there are so many doubts about her character and her honesty. She did not convince enough voters that she could be an effective leader. She had the election and she BLEW IT. Pure and simple. And she lost not ONCE, but also to Obama in 2008.

It has been said that the only candidate Trump could beat was Hillary. Well, .........

Trump exploited her weaknesses and Hillary could not convince enough lukewarm Democrats that she was the leader (i.e., President) that we needed. She LOST, TWICE.

I will say it again. Trump and Hillary were the two worst possible candidates for POTUS. One of them had to win, and it was not the smart Hillary who won. I do not like Trump, but I do not like Hillary either.

JP

Hillary had almost 3 million more votes than The Donald......duh
Last edited by Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm

karel wrote:

=D> n

JP
she lost cuz she is a traitor/and a thieving b*tch,and everything that came from the ugly ass mouth was a lie

You mean Trump, right? Yes he is a treasonous Putin dik sucker!

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:35 pm

AND...? she still LOST. DUHHHH...!

That is the way the Constitution set it up. DUHHHHH...!!!

AND Trump is not a very good President.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:

JP

Hillary had almost 3 million votes than The Donald......duh
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:AND...? she still LOST. DUHHHH...!

That is the way the Constitution set it up. DUHHHHH...!!!

AND Trump is not a very good President.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:

JP

Hillary had almost 3 million more votes than The Donald......duh

Silly, I know that Trump won. But only due to Russian interference in our electoral process.

Trump is not going to finish his term.

Postby karel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
karel wrote:

=D> n

JP

like ive said before all you god damn snowflake are stupid,face the facts yoiu fucking idiot
Corporal karel

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 am

After Trump's silly and asinine comment about immigrants from Haiti, Africa, and Norway, one does wonder about his "genius" status.

JP

karel wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:
karel wrote:

=D> n

JP

like ive said before all you god damn snowflake are stupid,face the facts yoiu fucking idiot
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,